OK, So Trump's Campaign Should be Imploding Any Day Now

HE is reinvigorating the GOP with many many new voters, and he is taking control away from the GOP Establishment.

Trump will purge the Establishment of its neocon bastards and that is why they are shitting their pants.

Trump is the result of a brilliant political campaign by the Democratic party brain trust to destroy the GOP from the inside.

Doesn't Donald look like that guy on the Trojan condom little foil pack? But somebody said Donald rides a small horse. Easier to get in with I guess.

I don't know or care. Just saying; his hands dude, his hands. Would you put our country in those hands?

This is the bestest GOP election cycle EVAH!!!!!!!!!

2irx6q0.jpg

The Democrat and Republican professional political class been predicting it since last July, so its gotta happen soon or it wont matter.

Trump will have the nomination before his campaign can collapse.

So, any day now.....

:D

Democratic.

Yes. Everyone was wrong. Congratulations.

Now what?

This is like hearing the Kentucky Derby is "over" at the quarter-pole. :lol:
I know you are unfailingly optimistic, but do the math. The RNC can't decide what the best way is to stop Trump, and it's too late if a miracle doesn't happen. Trump will be the nominee.

Speaking of math. Subtract the conservatives that will sit at home, the Hispanics he has alienated, the blacks that never would support him, women, and tell me how he wins the General.

"OK, So Trump's Campaign Should be Imploding Any Day Now"

Republicans should hope so.

But they seem determined to lose the election this year.

I know you are unfailingly optimistic, but do the math. The RNC can't decide what the best way is to stop Trump, and it's too late if a miracle doesn't happen. Trump will be the nominee.

Speaking of math. Subtract the conservatives that will sit at home, the Hispanics he has alienated, the blacks that never would support him, women, and tell me how he wins the General.

He won several evangelical states last night, won the Hispanic vote in Nevada..."the blacks"??

The Democrat and Republican professional political class been predicting it since last July, so its gotta happen soon or it wont matter.

So, any day now.....

I don't think anyone has said that for a while. maybe you should try reading actual sources for a change and stay away from breitbart and the other nutter sites.

it's your republicans who are having a nervous breakdown. we think it's funny.

they hate the country. so they don't care. they figure if they create as much chaos as possible, they'll crash the US government and then they can hang signs on their businesses again saying "no blacks, no jews, no gays".

He won several evangelical states last night, won the Hispanic vote in Nevada..."the blacks"??

mmmm... not so much. we're talking about REPUBLICAN Hispanics. and no doubt he got all ten of their votes.

I don't think anyone has said that for a while. maybe you should try reading actual sources for a change and stay away from breitbart and the other nutter sites.

it's your republicans who are having a nervous breakdown. we think it's funny.

I'm very disappointed about what's happened with Drudge and Breitbart.....they've been conned by Trump's personality. Or they'd rather Queen Hilly were in the WH so they'd have something to bitch about. Where would Hannity be without Obama?

they hate the country. so they don't care. they figure if they create as much chaos as possible, they'll crash the US government and then they can hang signs on their businesses again saying "no blacks, no jews, no gays".
^^^ says the loon skank. Go drink some more Koolaid.

mmmm... not so much. we're talking about REPUBLICAN Hispanics. and no doubt he got all ten of their votes.

Another poster in denial, why isn't the Hispanic vote a slam dunk for the two Hispanic candidates? lol

By all means explain why the two Hispanic candidates failed to win the Hispanic vote. lol

"lol"? Already have but for you memory-impaired Trumpettes, here it is again. Most successful hispanics here in the Southwest want to blend in with the anglos. They pretty much disavow their heritage unless it's beneficial to guilt trip somebody who's gotten over on them...same as blacks with money don't speak in ebonics.

I am the first to admit that Trump has lasted longer then was anticipated, which indicates I truly underestimated just how mad Republicans are at having been betrayed by their beltway central party. Apparently the tea party isn't dead after all.

So, any day now.....

He is doing a fantastic job- I frankly never expected him to get this far.

I love watching the GOP eat itself over this primary.

Neither Rubio or Cruz will drop out- and they split the evangelical vote almost evenly.

My hope is a crazy GOP Convention where the GOP tries to ramrod a Rubio through the convention and the GOP ends up splitting into two parties.....

How many GOP hispanics in Nevada do ya think....100 maybe?

By all means explain why the two Hispanic candidates failed to win the Hispanic vote. lol

Not really that hard so far- both of the 'Hispanic candidates" are Cuban American

Most 'Hispanic Americans" are not.

However- if Trump wins Florida- with the large Cuban American population there- Rubio should fold.

But I hope he doesn't.

Trump Imploding?!

:lmao:Mwuhahahahaha!

Democrats to Clinton: Don't laugh off Trump threat

“It’s fair to say there’s been a graveyard already out there of people underestimating him,” said Doug Sosnik, a former Bill Clinton White House adviser. “And I am old enough to remember the sort of Democratic intelligentsia that was hoping Ronald Reagan would be nominated by Republicans in 1980 because everyone knew he was a doddering old right winger who could never get elected president.”

Forum List

Back