Okay, As A Trump Supporter Myself, I'm Starting To Question His Sanity

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I mean, don't get me wrong,.. I see what they're trying to do and I think that it's very important that little kids learn to tell the truth as it is an important life skill and it's also important for them to be observant about the world around them,.. but do they really need to have that lesson be taught through politics? I wasn't even interested in politics in middle school and high school because I found it boring. I say let kids be kids and that means not having to worry about stuff like this at such a young age. (Also, I realize that Trump didn't write this, but he clearly wants it pushed on kids. At least he's more sane than Biden though.)

That's a yahoo.com article. It means nothing. Yahoo.com is a lying leftist source.

I found it other places too. I first started watching the Jimmy Kimmel video about it but I had to turn it off because he was making me pissed off. Of course all of the other articles I found about it could be leftist territory as well I admit.

I mean, don't get me wrong,.. I see what they're trying to do and I think that it's very important that little kids learn to tell the truth as it is an important life skill and it's also important for them to be observant about the world around them,.. but do they really need to have that lesson be taught through politics? I wasn't even interested in politics in middle school and high school because I found it boring. I say let kids be kids and that means not having to worry about stuff like this at such a young age. (Also, I realize that Trump didn't write this, but he clearly wants it pushed on kids. At least he's more sane than Biden though.)

First of all, Trump is nuts for even wanting to mess with the Dim and RINO swamp. But I am glad he took it on and will again.

I found it other places too. I first started watching the Jimmy Kimmel video about it but I had to turn it off because he was making me pissed off. Of course all of the other articles I found about it could be leftist territory as well I admit.
Propaganda will tend to do that. Ask yourself what the definition of Dim Deflection might be....

Are you suggesting Yahoo is making it all up? The story and the tweets?

I hate to admit it, but you also have a point.

First of all, Trump is nuts for even wanting to mess with the Dim and RINO swamp. But I am glad he took it on and will again.

Me too, but I don't feel that little kids are or should be the primary target audience is all.

Trump said he wants the book in school libraries

Which would a step up from some of the liberal filth thats there now

1654619946708.png
1654619973824.png

I want a copy!!!! Just for collectors reasons. :cool:

In order to fight psychotically deranged DemonicRats................he's going to HAVE to be insane to some level, in order to fight them on their own terms.
We have stayed sane for too long. We need to be as crazy-evil as they are. We need to fight them with their own weapons.

Forum List

Back