Okay, As A Trump Supporter Myself, I'm Starting To Question His Sanity

ALL of the leftist propaganda exists only to silence those who disagree with them.

TIME FOR US TO GET AS LOUD AS THEY ARE!!!!!

There's another statement that I can't argue with or disagree with,.. but thankfully, although I'm starting to see both sides of this,.. at least millions of people aren't yelling RINO just because I don't always agree with Trump and his behavior even though he was a great president.

There's another statement that I can't argue with or disagree with,.. but thankfully, although I'm starting to see both sides of this,.. at least millions of people aren't yelling RINO just because I don't always agree with Trump and his behavior even though he was a great president.
And you are absolutely free to not agree with President Trump. Only the left tries to silence voices.

And you are absolutely free to not agree with President Trump. Only the left tries to silence voices.

Yeah, very rarely I don't agree with him. I'm just not a sheep either. I don't always agree with my parents, but it doesn't mean that I love them and support them any less.

I mean, don't get me wrong,.. I see what they're trying to do and I think that it's very important that little kids learn to tell the truth as it is an important life skill and it's also important for them to be observant about the world around them,.. but do they really need to have that lesson be taught through politics? I wasn't even interested in politics in middle school and high school because I found it boring. I say let kids be kids and that means not having to worry about stuff like this at such a young age. (Also, I realize that Trump didn't write this, but he clearly wants it pushed on kids. At least he's more sane than Biden though.)

I agree. Just leave kids alone

Well, the obvious point is that they can't fabricate something like that and put it out in the public realm without opening themselves up to an unwinnable lawsuit. There's no way they would do that.

Or, are you suggesting that Yahoo did, in actuality, make up those tweets?
I think it happens, but who cares? The point here is its silly and stupid deflection by the Dims and therefore shouldn't be paid any attention to.....at all.

I think it happens, but who cares? The point here is its silly and stupid deflection by the Dims and therefore shouldn't be paid any attention to.....at all.

Well, no, it doesn't happen. Not by a company like Yahoo. Intentionally fabricating a story like that would be devastating to them...

Forum List

Back