Okay, As A Trump Supporter Myself, I'm Starting To Question His Sanity

I wouldn't say this is about insanity. This is a person with some profound self esteem issues, terribly desperate for acceptance, respect and admiration. He is constantly bragging, constantly trying to impress, constantly asking for validation, even when all he has done is pass a basic cognitive test. I've never seen an adult this needy and willing to be so overt about it in public. Ever. I assume his father raised him in a way that exacerbated this.

Yet he's just one person. The much bigger question is how so many people can think that he is clearly not what he is. They think he's strong, brave, brilliant, honest, even Godly. This phenomenon will be studied for a long freakin' time. The absolutely blind adoration shown this person by so many millions is an indictment of us as a society, and I hope one day we take a damn close look at it.

Russian Strategists gotta Russian Strategery
As long as The ChiCom Rusky Globalist Fascist Bitches are in control, all manner of cheating, lying, stealing and espionage is acceptable, right POOOOOTIN?

How else do you think Asterisk Joe got in to office.
OK, Comrade. :heehee:

We New Yorkers have been questioning His sanity since the ‘70s.

And yet you've never questioned Biden's? How does that make any sense?

Goof Lord

"King Donald"?????

Lol I know, that's the thing about him I don't really like,.. I mean sure he would make a good king as there's no doubt about that, but I don't really like his bragging attitude and I can assure you that I'm not the only conservative who doesn't either.

People like a leader who is humble and that's something that Trump isn't and that's a major flaw of his. I don't think that would cause him to lose an election because at least he can get the job done,.. but it might cause him to lose some popularity points comes next election.

I just hope and pray that for the sake of our country that people remember what a great president he is even though he's an arrogant asshole and he doesn't take any bullshit from the left either so that's when he should put his attitude to good use.

Why are we talking about a private citizen instead of this stuttering shit clown installed in the white house that literally fucks up everything it touches.

Not a joke.

Why are we talking about a private citizen instead of this stuttering shit clown installed in the white house that literally fucks up everything it touches.

Not a joke.

Bidedumb's an idiot, but I think it's also important to point out that just because we're Trump supporters doesn't mean we always have to agree with him.

Bidedumb's an idiot, but I think it's also important to point out that just because we're Trump supporters doesn't mean we always have to agree with him.
Agreed. Trump has already proven he won't go scorched earth on these mother fucks.

And we need vengeful scorched earth more than ever.

We need Desantis
He works hard, he actually uses common sense, he doesn't just "go along" and he does what he thinks is right and without regard to wokism, and just as important - isn't a self absorbed ego maniac

We need Desantis
He works hard, he actually uses common sense, he doesn't just "go along" and he does what he thinks is right and without regard to wokism, and just as important - isn't a self absorbed ego maniac

Agreed one hundred percent. Although I'm a Trump supporter, I would take DeSantis over him in an instant.

That's a yahoo.com article. It means nothing. Yahoo.com is a lying leftist source.

The book is sold online. Is Amazon a lying lefty source too? :cuckoo:

Hillary Queenton and her shifty knight had spread lies that King Donald had cheated to become King. They claimed he was working with the Russionians! But how could that be? Join Kash, the Distinguished Discoverer as he uncovers the plot against the King, and who was really behind all the lies.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

I mean, don't get me wrong,.. I see what they're trying to do and I think that it's very important that little kids learn to tell the truth as it is an important life skill and it's also important for them to be observant about the world around them,.. but do they really need to have that lesson be taught through politics? I wasn't even interested in politics in middle school and high school because I found it boring. I say let kids be kids and that means not having to worry about stuff like this at such a young age. (Also, I realize that Trump didn't write this, but he clearly wants it pushed on kids. At least he's more sane than Biden though.)

Okay, As A Trump Supporter Myself, I'm Starting To Question His Sanity

Sad that it took you this long to figure it out.

The book is sold online. Is Amazon a lying lefty source too? :cuckoo:

Hillary Queenton and her shifty knight had spread lies that King Donald had cheated to become King. They claimed he was working with the Russionians! But how could that be? Join Kash, the Distinguished Discoverer as he uncovers the plot against the King, and who was really behind all the lies.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif
Sounds like a great book, if it actually exists. Thanks for sharing.

I mean, don't get me wrong,.. I see what they're trying to do and I think that it's very important that little kids learn to tell the truth as it is an important life skill and it's also important for them to be observant about the world around them,.. but do they really need to have that lesson be taught through politics? I wasn't even interested in politics in middle school and high school because I found it boring. I say let kids be kids and that means not having to worry about stuff like this at such a young age. (Also, I realize that Trump didn't write this, but he clearly wants it pushed on kids. At least he's more sane than Biden though.)

The cult cannot comprehend disagreeing with their puppet masters.

Forum List

Back