Okay, I don't expect republicans to like "Morning Joe" and its hosts, but damn...

^^^ now THAT is gay ^^^ :gay:

Gay is the same as straight, at least that is the left's agenda and yet ignorant left wings use the word "gay" as a pejorative.

lol... get a grip sweetheart.... i would think that anybody who is gay can appreciate the intended humor....

what a pc snowflake you are....

Actually, I like using PC stupidity the left loves and turn it back on them. Didn't realize what a sensitive little bitch you were.

I think Trump was too kind to the skank. Those two Fake News assholes spend several hours a week viciously insulting Trump and his family. Yet Trump says one thing, and they completely freak out. I think Trump went too easy on em. They've said terrible things about his family. They're miserable Fake News slugs. Nuff said.

Gay is the same as straight, at least that is the left's agenda and yet ignorant left wings use the word "gay" as a pejorative.

lol... get a grip sweetheart.... i would think that anybody who is gay can appreciate the intended humor....

Actually, I like using PC stupidity the left loves and turn it back on them. Didn't realize what a sensitive little bitch you were.

images.png

:spinner:

images.png

So Trump wins because of your sig. Interesting, if you say so.

images.png

...ANYONE should be able to admit how unhinged Trump seems in his comments about the female host. He is completely UNFIT for office. The evidence is overwhelming.

Now, if the comment stood on its own - as in Trump never before made such inflammatory, personal remarks - i could say that it would be reasonable to shake it off. But that isn't the case, is it? Trump has a long history of making pathetic, immature remarks on political opponents.

I just don't understand why republicans are so dumb to give Trump a pass on his petty bullshit. Can you imagine the political shitstorm that would occur if Obama, during his presidency, had lobbed a low-brow, personal insult at Sean Hannity in response to his political criticism? Republicans would never let the left forget it. USMB republicans on this board would be making countless threads on it. Their bitching on such a single comment would be a constant reminder.

You conservatives can say whatever you want about Obama's policy decisions. You can at least admit he brought a sense of dignity and professional demeanor to the Oval Office. And for the record, I thought GW Bush was a moron, but even I can admit that he always tried to be professional, mature, and dignified. Trump, in comparison, is an unprecedented embarrassment. He has the emotional maturity of a 13 year old and the vocabulary of a 9 year old.

He has felt like a 13 year old since the day he got this erection

You still caucusing with the right?

images.png

even i don't think you're that stupid to CONnect those dots pops & try 'n pass it off as truth..

or should i?

images.png

even i don't think you're that stupid to CONnect those dots pops & try 'n pass it off as truth..

or should i?

Poor little guy, you lefties are really desperate.

You lost bud, take it and live with it.

Well you've not been paying attention have you to the couple from fucking hell have you?
I actually feel sorry for Joe having her for a girlfriend. I've had relationships with political shrews like her before, and I'm glad they are over.

With all due respect no pity for Joe. No pity for the woman he left for dead in his office either. Mika at least is alive. Lori alas is not. On the bright side maybe Mika is about to meet Lori.

:lol:

I still think her death he got behind hushing it.
Joe was an AH as a republican and he still is

...ANYONE should be able to admit how unhinged Trump seems in his comments about the female host. He is completely UNFIT for office. The evidence is overwhelming.

Now, if the comment stood on its own - as in Trump never before made such inflammatory, personal remarks - i could say that it would be reasonable to shake it off. But that isn't the case, is it? Trump has a long history of making pathetic, immature remarks on political opponents.

I just don't understand why republicans are so dumb to give Trump a pass on his petty bullshit. Can you imagine the political shitstorm that would occur if Obama, during his presidency, had lobbed a low-brow, personal insult at Sean Hannity in response to his political criticism? Republicans would never let the left forget it. USMB republicans on this board would be making countless threads on it. Their bitching on such a single comment would be a constant reminder.

You conservatives can say whatever you want about Obama's policy decisions. You can at least admit he brought a sense of dignity and professional demeanor to the Oval Office. And for the record, I thought GW Bush was a moron, but even I can admit that he always tried to be professional, mature, and dignified. Trump, in comparison, is an unprecedented embarrassment. He has the emotional maturity of a 13 year old and the vocabulary of a 9 year old.

That at least was a staged picture directed by the photographer for the shoot as compared to all the times Obama has been seen mauling Malia. They say they only pick one. Looks like its true. Fire with fire and counter punch.

Proof of an erection?

barack_malia.jpg

160704212332-obama-sings-to-malia-july-4-exlarge-169.jpg

AP_barack_obama_sasha_malia_2008_jt_150621_4x3_992.jpg

That at least was a staged picture directed by the photographer for the shoot as compared to all the times Obama has been seen mauling Malia. They say they only pick one. Looks like its true. Fire with fire and counter punch.

Proof of an erection?

barack_malia.jpg

160704212332-obama-sings-to-malia-july-4-exlarge-169.jpg

AP_barack_obama_sasha_malia_2008_jt_150621_4x3_992.jpg
Those are sweet and innocent. The way Ivanka is all looking at him hot and she's so young and Don's looking like he's going to hit it.

images.png

or should i?

I knew you were a righty.

How are you winning?

images.png

or should i?

How are you winning?

Who said I'm winning? I'm enjoying how all the nutter lefties are going nuts everyday over nothing. It's amusing.

images.png

or should i?

bud? lol..... lost?????????? life goes on but not without a fight.

'bud'... :lmao:

or should i?

How are you winning?

Who said I'm winning? I'm enjoying how all the nutter lefties are going nuts everyday over nothing. It's amusing.

& all the intel gathered & presented publicly & privately so far is a hoax & a witch hunt, riiiiiiiight, pops?

Forum List

Back