Okay, I don't expect republicans to like "Morning Joe" and its hosts, but damn...

images.png

:spinner:
So Trump wins because of your sig. Interesting, if you say so.

even i don't think you're that stupid to CONnect those dots pops & try 'n pass it off as truth..

or should i?

Poor little guy, you lefties are really desperate.

You lost bud, take it and live with it.
I knew you were a righty.

How are you winning?

Who said I'm winning? I'm enjoying how all the nutter lefties are going nuts everyday over nothing. It's amusing.
I don't remember you enjoying it when the shoe was on the other foot. That's all I'm saying

trump won't be 'kicking commie ass' when he & putin hook up.

noooooooo........ no sireeeeeeeeeeee..... but he will be licking some commie ass.

It is so funny to see lefties red baiting.

Morons.

lol.....................

it is so funny when righties fall for it. did you all learn to be easily baited from drumpf or did he learn it from you?

Err, falling for your red baiting would be to agree that there is a problem with having good relations with PUtin/Russia, because, lol, "commie".

Instead, I made fun of you for red baiting, liter

That you saw that as a win, just shows how utterly clueless you are.

uh-huh............. you've established yourself to be a bend over for russia too.

'don't fuck with russia'..... trump has become russia's bitch. but you see it as being 'friendly'.

oh what heartbreak will you have when it all comes out 'eh? i can't wait.

So, that easily you drop the nonsense about Putin being a commie?

So, even though that was supposedly the "REASON" for your attack on Trump, one challenge, you drop it, but your attack continues, just now with a different "REASON".

What that shows, is that none of your stated reasons are the real reason you hate and attack Trump.

Hillary gave the Russias a reset button and you lefties loved that.

Now? You are supporting hostility with a large, powerful, nuclear armed nation, for partisan political purposes.

You are vile beyond redemption.
Yeah, except the dumbfuck Hildebeast got it wrong with the "reset" button. Turned out to be a "overcharged" button instead.

Had Trump made that mistake Mr. & Mrs. Mika would have frothed themselves to death over it. Which sorta makes me wish Trump had done it.

even i don't think you're that stupid to CONnect those dots pops & try 'n pass it off as truth..

or should i?

How are you winning?

Who said I'm winning? I'm enjoying how all the nutter lefties are going nuts everyday over nothing. It's amusing.

& all the intel gathered & presented publicly & privately so far is a hoax & a witch hunt, riiiiiiiight, pops?

Did I say that? Get back to me on my quote saying that. You are a funny nutter, you make me laugh, you are good entertainment.

or should i?

How are you winning?

I don't remember you enjoying it when the shoe was on the other foot. That's all I'm saying

You mean Benghazi? Birther stuff, yep I thought it was silly also. This is a little more over the top, this is handshakes and other silly made up stuff. This is much more unhinged than with Obama. I don't recall the right rioting after Obama was elected, do you?

...ANYONE should be able to admit how unhinged Trump seems in his comments about the female host. He is completely UNFIT for office. The evidence is overwhelming.

Now, if the comment stood on its own - as in Trump never before made such inflammatory, personal remarks - i could say that it would be reasonable to shake it off. But that isn't the case, is it? Trump has a long history of making pathetic, immature remarks on political opponents.

I just don't understand why republicans are so dumb to give Trump a pass on his petty bullshit. Can you imagine the political shitstorm that would occur if Obama, during his presidency, had lobbed a low-brow, personal insult at Sean Hannity in response to his political criticism? Republicans would never let the left forget it. USMB republicans on this board would be making countless threads on it. Their bitching on such a single comment would be a constant reminder.

You conservatives can say whatever you want about Obama's policy decisions. You can at least admit he brought a sense of dignity and professional demeanor to the Oval Office. And for the record, I thought GW Bush was a moron, but even I can admit that he always tried to be professional, mature, and dignified. Trump, in comparison, is an unprecedented embarrassment. He has the emotional maturity of a 13 year old and the vocabulary of a 9 year old.
Obama was one hundred percent incompetent... never had a real job in his life.
So take your fucking barry worship shove it up your fucking ass… LOL
obama-branson1.jpg

Donald Trump has brought the office of U.S. President into disrepute as many of us predicted.
The man is demented. He is such a narcissist that he cannot tolerate any criticism. He is so thin skinned that news programs on TV which do not act as his mouthpiece like Fox News bother him to no end. He is supposed to be the greatest world leader in living memory if not ever. The media seem so ungrateful that he is running the USA that they are a disgrace in his mind. The man has a sickness and his deplorable following enable him to entertain such grandiose notions about his own skill and ability.
You realize no one is really believing that, he is supposed to be a bull in the china shop… It's good for the country, bad for the federal government. So quit your fucking bitching

Donald Trump has brought the office of U.S. President into disrepute as many of us predicted.
The man is demented. He is such a narcissist that he cannot tolerate any criticism. He is so thin skinned that news programs on TV which do not act as his mouthpiece like Fox News bother him to no end. He is supposed to be the greatest world leader in living memory if not ever. The media seem so ungrateful that he is running the USA that they are a disgrace in his mind. The man has a sickness and his deplorable following enable him to entertain such grandiose notions about his own skill and ability.
You realize no one is really believing that, he is supposed to be a bull in the china shop… It's good for the country, bad for the federal government. So quit your fucking bitching
I am sorry but the truth hurts.

Whatever damages the federal government is a good thing

or should i?

How are you winning?

& all the intel gathered & presented publicly & privately so far is a hoax & a witch hunt, riiiiiiiight, pops?
And PAP is honored to be here lol Just like our dummy president was to meet the murderer Putin

May I remind you that the USA won the civil war.

The federal government and country are not one of the same… That's quite obvious on the treatment of the people. The deep state does not have the best interest of the people in mind. Fact

or should i?

How are you winning?

And PAP is honored to be here lol Just like our dummy president was to meet the murderer Putin

No honor to be here, I am here for entertainment only, just like you. I also long for the day Putin is no longer in power, he is a dangerous person, as far as you calling Obama a dummy, that is very disrespectful but that is what most of you lefties are.

The truth is Hillary lost, the Republicans won the House and the Senate, the Supreme Court has another conservative on the court and the left is crying about handshakes. This nutter left is more fun to watch than I thought it would be.

How are you winning?

No honor to be here, I am here for entertainment only, just like you. I also long for the day Putin is no longer in power, he is a dangerous person, as far as you calling Obama a dummy, that is very disrespectful but that is what most of you lefties are.
Well pap I'm a lefty although more towards the middle, and I can't find it in my heart to be respectful of what we have in our WH now

The truth is Hillary lost, the Republicans won the House and the Senate, the Supreme Court has another conservative on the court and the left is crying about handshakes. This nutter left is more fun to watch than I thought it would be.
BS PAP the hell with handshakes but the pos disrespected our top intelligence agencies And you find no fault with that?

How are you winning?

Well pap I'm a lefty although more towards the middle, and I can't find it in my heart to be respectful of what we have in our WH now

And you are disgusting for it. As bad as Obama was, I respected the office, not to worry, I never expected the left to be respectful on anyone on the right. So far the left hasn't disappointed.

BS PAP the hell with handshakes but the pos disrespected our top intelligence agencies And you find no fault with that?

Go find my quote on that cupcake and quit crying.

The federal government and country are not one of the same… That's quite obvious on the treatment of the people. The deep state does not have the best interest of the people in mind. Fact
You watch too much conspiracy TV.

You ask a good question.
For a narcissist like Trump, having blamed the hacking on a boy in his bedroom, it is all about saving face at least and avoiding impeachment or even jail time at most. A team of wild horses could not drag the truth from Trump. He will not go back on his word.

Go find my quote on that cupcake and quit crying.
Got better things to do with my time

Forum List

Back