🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Olympic Child Molester Dr. Nassar: Father of 3 victims, goes after IT in courtroom. Poor Planning?

So glad i have boys..

So you rather feed yours to the parasites called priests, so to show your love of false/fake gods.

CHECK!

FFS!

WTH is the matter with you?

I understand the churches require fine virgin young ass sacrifices for entry tickets
through the pearly gates in heaven!

Clearly, I state rational facts. Have you given your donations /FYMA's?
OOPS1?......Sorry, sacrificial offerings? As you know, you can't get
into heaven, until these priests get that Fresh Young Meat ASS. aka:FYMA

You're a damn idiot. It's no wonder you're viewed as a clown

Father Of Three Girls Abused By Larry Nassar Tries To Beat The S*** Out Of Him In Court

'The father of three girls abused by former US gymnastics team doctor Larry Nassar tried to attack the convicted sex criminal in court on Friday.'

Every girl victimized got their opportunity to speak, to address Nassar over what he did to them.

Ever FATHER of every victim should be given 2 minutes alone in a room with Nassar.

No worries....when he hits 'general population' he will wish he was back in the courtroom listening to his victims berate him again.

There is no doubt this angry father reacted like most fathers would. I know I probably would have done the same thing...but what would really bother me, is not protecting my daughter from a scumbag like Nasser. That would be hard to live with.

On a different point, I find the ridiculous sentence Nasser received, to be an example of how corrupt our justice system is. Murders and rapists don't receive sentences like this weasel. Hell that illegal murderer in San Fran, got off scot-free. WTF!

He won't last long in GP...and good riddance.

Forum List

Back