OMG!! CA governor Moonbeam now PARDONING illegals soTrump won't deport them.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Every illegal should be deported whether they have committed additional crimes or not. These freeloaders are bankrupting our schools and hospitals and prisons and welfare system. There are no good illegals.

Defying Trump again, Jerry Brown pardons immigrants about to be deported

dec 23 2017 Escalating the state’s showdown with the Trump administration over illegal immigration, California Gov. Jerry Brown used a Christmas holiday tradition to grant pardons Saturday to two men who were on the verge of being deported for committing crimes while in the U.S.

Brown, pairing his state’s combative approach to federal immigration authorities with his belief in the power of redemption, characterized the pardons as acts of mercy.

The Democratic governor moved as federal officials in recent months have detained and deported immigrants with felony convictions that resulted in the loss of their legal residency status, including many with nonviolent offenses that occurred years ago.

Illegals and welfare queens are the voter base for democrats and brownie knows it.

At least one of the shithead he pardoned had a felony firearms violation and gang ties.

Smooth move, Gerald.

Just wait till the dreamers are sent packing the democrats will go bat shit crazy......Trump has them backed into a corner haha....The wall or DACA

Just wait till the dreamers are sent packing the democrats will go bat shit crazy......Trump has them backed into a corner haha....The wall or DACA

That's some first-rate industrial-strength WINNING there. :laugh:

Brown is turning out to be a bigger asshole than anyone could have imagined.
Pardoning the Criminal Illegals should call for brown's prosecution

He just garnered 2 more votes. That they'll knock you out and steal your car to get to the polls, Moonbeam doesn't care..

The Dims think the Dreamers are going to get amnesty without agreeing to any other changes to tighten immigration law. Ending chain migration has to be a condition, and so does the wall. Imagine these numskulls telling American voters they are shutting down the government so more illegals can flood into the country.

How the hell do you pardon an illegal for being in our country illegally??? Governor dumb ass can pardon all illegals then Trump will deport them anyway.

How the hell do you pardon an illegal for being in our country illegally??? Governor dumb ass can pardon all illegals then Trump will deport them anyway.

I'll explain it to you. Trump is deporting convicted criminals. Brown is pardoning convicted criminals so they will no longer be subject to immediate deportation as convicts.

Brown should be tried convicted and hung.

He could be. By encouraging illegals to live in america he is violating section 1324 of title 8 of the US code. Penalties for that felony are very severe and include execution. I don't know why trump doesn't do that.

Is that trump's position. ? That he will give them DACA if they give him the wall? That's BS. These phony dreamers have got to go and that is not negotiable.

I'll explain it to you. Trump is deporting convicted criminals. Brown is pardoning convicted criminals so they will no longer be subject to immediate deportation as convicts.

If trump is doing that then he also is giving amnesty. He needs to say "I will deport all illegals i catch. NO EXCEPTIONS".

Is that trump's position. ? That he will give them DACA if they give him the wall? That's BS. These phony dreamers have got to go and that is not negotiable.

Oh they will be going because the democrats don't want anything to do with a physical wall....it was a clever move on trumps part.

Brown is a douchebag.

Forum List

Back