On Monday President Obama Will Issue Another Executive Order

Glorious.

"You can't force me to bake a gay wedding cake!"

Actually, yes. Yes we can. Thus saith President Obama.

Such delicious conservatard tears.

Not exactly.....only if you're a baker with a government contract.
99.99% of the bakers can tell you to go pound sand. :eusa_whistle:

America's best (and really, the ONLY) ally in the Middle West is being attacked, Europe's security is threatened by a former KGB thug and the southern border is breached by coyotes, dumping helpless kids in America, Obama worries about freaks of nature.

Figures.

Who? Israel? Ally? How many Israeli soldiers died in Afghanistan, or Iraq, fighting with us as our ally?

Are you kidding?
That would be like putting a fire out with gasoline. :eek:

Not much of a useful ally then...are they?

You demand a link when someone posts an opinion yet when someone cuts and pastes you harrass them for that too.

No debate just harassment.

"You people"?

And I just showed you what the "REST of the people in the country" think about it. Why are you ignoring it?

oh please you can find any poll to fit your views

no different from you posting your copy and paste articles.

oh steph, everything you say there is a reference anyone can go back to to say you do it.

My God, you are just stupid. I apologize for giving you a hard time. I thought you were being difficult. But you really are just that stupid. Yes, I believe you can fire someone for being gay, Christian, not gay, having blue eyes or whatever you want. The marketplace protects workers, the government oppresses everyone.

I don't know how many times I can tell you that for it to sink in. I will no longer take you seriously, so we're good.

I realize that is what you "believe"...good for you. I can't fire a Christian because Federal Law prohibits it. Either gays get added to existing protections or all protections get removed. You want them all removed, so call your legislator.

Well, in the new testament Paul called homosexuality an abomination. That's the freaking new testament, not even the old. How can the government protect anyone the New Testament calls an abomination? Obama's cavorting with the devil on this, he will one day have to answer for this executive order, and not with the voters.

That has what to do with what I said...other than potentially exposing your true feelings about the gays?

Well, in the new testament Paul called homosexuality an abomination.

While there are a couple of places where Paul could be speaking against homosexuality, he never calls it an abomination.

I realize that is what you "believe"...good for you. I can't fire a Christian because Federal Law prohibits it. Either gays get added to existing protections or all protections get removed. You want them all removed, so call your legislator.

Well, in the new testament Paul called homosexuality an abomination. That's the freaking new testament, not even the old. How can the government protect anyone the New Testament calls an abomination? Obama's cavorting with the devil on this, he will one day have to answer for this executive order, and not with the voters.

That has what to do with what I said...other than potentially exposing your true feelings about the gays?

I know you don't read what I write, but I did already let you know I'm no longer taking you seriously. This how I screw with people. Besides, this what you hear no matter what I say, that was the point regarding what you said. You have a chip on your shoulder which doesn't go away even for people who are not against you.

You know there are churches that will counsel you to help you to make you straight and stop your life of sin. Have you checked into that?

Well, in the new testament Paul called homosexuality an abomination.

While there are a couple of places where Paul could be speaking against homosexuality, he never calls it an abomination.

I'm just screwing with her. I have no issues with gays and I don't think there is anything wrong with being gay. She doesn't grasp the concept that government has nothing to do with "gay." She just has a chip on her shoulder. So instead of trying to explain my view again, which she doesn't absorb, I'm just having fun with her.

I know you don't read what I write, but I did already let you know I'm no longer taking you seriously. This how I screw with people. Besides, this what you hear no matter what I say, that was the point regarding what you said. You have a chip on your shoulder which doesn't go away even for people who are not against you.

You know there are churches that will counsel you to help you to make you straight and stop your life of sin. Have you checked into that?

Uh oh, somebody's bailing 'cause he's got no argument? You and GIYWhatsisface can trade bible verses. At least you stopped hiding behind the "I don't believe in gubmit marriage" canard. :lol:

Uh oh, somebody's bailing 'cause he's got no argument? You and GIYWhatsisface can trade bible verses. At least you stopped hiding behind the "I don't believe in gubmit marriage" canard. :lol:

You know, you COULD try the "Scared Straight" approach. It would be really cheap - just buy a mirror..... :lol::lol:

You know they've been very successful counseling gays to become straight. All you need is Jesus in your heart to stop sinning and the rest takes care of itself. I'll pray for your success.

Now Obama is going to have to answer for his crimes, like this executive order which is just a facade supporting the abomination that is gayness. He's going to have a lot to answer for.

You know they've been very successful counseling gays to become straight. All you need is Jesus in your heart to stop sinning and the rest takes care of itself. I'll pray for your success.

Now Obama is going to have to answer for his crimes, like this executive order which is just a facade supporting the abomination that is gayness. He's going to have a lot to answer for.

If you consider fewer than a 3% success rate as "very successful".

I must say, you look much more comfortable in your new clothes. They seem to fit you better than the "I'm married but have nothing but contempt for people that want to be married" ensemble. :lol:

I must say, you look much more comfortable in your new clothes. They seem to fit you better than the "I'm married but have nothing but contempt for people that want to be married" ensemble. :lol:

LOL, "new clothes." This is what you kept telling me you heard before, so it turns out that was a lie? No surprise there. You're a gayphobe, you're a gayphobe, you're a gayphobe. Aha, now the truth comes out, you are actually a gayphobe! LOL, what a dumb bimbo.

Repent your sins of sodomy and all will be forgiven, we have a just and forgiving God who will only doom you to eternal damnation if you don't repent your sins. Except for Obama, he's institutionalizing sodomy with this executive order, there is no forgiveness for that.

Last edited:

Shows that gay is a behavior, you were not born that way. That should inspire you to succeed since now you know the truth. Then we can join hands and oppose Obama's immoral decree.

Shows that gay is a behavior, you were not born that way. That should inspire you to succeed since now you know the truth. Then we can join hands and oppose Obama's immoral decree.

Gosh, you do the raging homophobe thing so well...it's like you were born to it....but we KNOW that's a choice (unlike orientation):lol:

LOL, "new clothes." This is what you kept telling me you heard before, so it turns out that was a lie? No surprise there. You're a gayphobe, you're a gayphobe, you're a gayphobe. Aha, now the truth comes out, you are actually a gayphobe! LOL, what a dumb bimbo.

Repent your sins of sodomy and all will be forgiven, we have a just and forgiving God who will only doom you to eternal damnation if you don't repent your sins. Except for Obama, he's institutionalizing sodomy with this executive order, there is no forgiveness for that.

I never heard it from you...you hid this side of you so well pretending to loathe all married people, not just gay people. Glad you felt comfortable coming out...

Gosh, you do the raging homophobe thing so well...it's like you were born to it....but we KNOW that's a choice (unlike orientation):lol:

Like alcoholism, there is likely a genetic predisposition - but acting on it is purely a choice.

Have you tried a 12 step program?

Forum List

Back