Zone1 On one of the most Holy days of the year biden glorifys transgenderism and misrepresents Christians

We have reached the era that Christ saw coming:
John 15:19 If the world hates you, understand that it hated Me first. If you were of the world, it would love you as its own. Instead, the world hates you, because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.

Matthew 10:22
You will be hated by everyone because of My name, but the one who perseveres to the end will be saved.

D

Doesn't matter if it affects us or not. Biden is an idiot. Transgenders are mentally unstable.

They are just "walking on the wild side" . What makes the trannies mentally unstable is when they devote their time to proselytizing youths into the lifestyle.

If an adult man wants to dress in drag, travel the hershey highway, or even chop off his penis, that's his own affair. If that's the way he gets pleasure, good for him.

But these are fucking children for goodness sake. Have you libs no decency?

People, it's just Joe Biden demonstrating who he truly is a disgusting degenerate who sniffs kids hair the creepy bastard.

They are just "walking on the wild side" . What makes the trannies mentally unstable is when they devote their time to proselytizing youths into the lifestyle.

If an adult man wants to dress in drag, travel the hershey highway, or even chop off his penis, that's his own affair. If that's the way he gets pleasure, good for him.

But these are fucking children for goodness sake. Have you libs no decency?
No, they don't.

Forum List

Back