On What Planet Are Most Gas Prices Below $3/gal? Not In U. S. - Is Someone Lying About Prices?

See, your humor is not really clever or funny because the card carrying term is used to describe someone that is extremely attached to an ideology. Trying to make a joke of it does not play when when you are in fact a hyper partisan.... You simply look like an idiot desperate to sound funny but has given up caring if your humor is accepted due to your jokes simply not being entertaining.

I don't call you a card carrying liberal... You're just mindlessly partisan. You admitted to having a job where the Government overpays you to do quite literally nothing... Just look at my sig, you said it, not me.

So trying to play this hyper partisan parody humor skit losses any entertainment value because you are hyper partisan, you just don't carry a card, or rather maybe you do but no one actually gives a fuck.

So yes RW, in a realistic way your movies, your beer and lap dances are paid for by Government who taxes all of us to have you "advise them" on who the fucks knows what. You try so hard to makes jokes but strangely you can't seem to grasp that you are the joke.

So keep the "I'm a stupid hack.... on the far left.... defined by Republicans..." character going RW, you're almost as good as Steven Colbert. Alllllmost.

Looks like someones panties are in a bit of a knot

Chalk up another victim to ..........Rightwinger!

Gawd you sound old, lol. Seriously, how old are you?

Nothing says...."I am rightwingers bitch"....as much as including me in your signature line

Ready to bark for me little pup?

My wife loled at your comment when I showed it to her. I guess you are in your 50's based off how funny you think your humor is.

Tell your wife I can still get her a better job....if she has the right skills

She's too educated and too high up in her job to consider a demotion where she gets to sit around all day posting on political boards. While I'm not gonna post what she does or makes, her job is incredibly hard and she makes a lot... Why would she take a job that people respect her for and toss it for a job that people don;t even understand the purpose of it existing and only get offended when they find out what it costs them to pay you through their taxes...?

See, your humor is not really clever or funny because the card carrying term is used to describe someone that is extremely attached to an ideology. Trying to make a joke of it does not play when when you are in fact a hyper partisan.... You simply look like an idiot desperate to sound funny but has given up caring if your humor is accepted due to your jokes simply not being entertaining.

I don't call you a card carrying liberal... You're just mindlessly partisan. You admitted to having a job where the Government overpays you to do quite literally nothing... Just look at my sig, you said it, not me.

So trying to play this hyper partisan parody humor skit losses any entertainment value because you are hyper partisan, you just don't carry a card, or rather maybe you do but no one actually gives a fuck.

So yes RW, in a realistic way your movies, your beer and lap dances are paid for by Government who taxes all of us to have you "advise them" on who the fucks knows what. You try so hard to makes jokes but strangely you can't seem to grasp that you are the joke.

So keep the "I'm a stupid hack.... on the far left.... defined by Republicans..." character going RW, you're almost as good as Steven Colbert. Alllllmost.

Nothing says...."I am rightwingers bitch"....as much as including me in your signature line

My wife loled at your comment when I showed it to her. I guess you are in your 50's based off how funny you think your humor is.

She can't make the same offer to you as you have to have a doctorate (in something that matters, useful) and be willing to work extremely hard to make the company you work for function.

...and it's STILL a small amount. But hey, I'm not surprised to see libs throw onesies and twosies to try to prove a macro point.

At least that's a tad better than lying.
Actually a majority of states (26) have at least one gas station selling gas for $3 or less. The station I paid $2.93 yesterday is $2.91 today.

She's too educated and too high up in her job to consider a demotion where she gets to sit around all day posting on political boards. While I'm not gonna post what she does or makes, her job is incredibly hard and she makes a lot... Why would she take a job that people respect her for and toss it for a job that people don;t even understand the purpose of it existing and only get offended when they find out what it costs them to pay you through their taxes...?

You were the one complaining about her pay

I merely offered to help the poor woman

lol, no no... You just never really cared what you paid because you have a welfare job so you're not really paying for it. If the Government stop paying all people that do work for them as you do, what do you suppose the net loss would be? Or would we just see a savings....

Look moron....I am a Liberal and by definition, that entitles me to "free stuff"

By flashing my Liberal Card I get into movies free, get free beer and get free lap dances at titty bars

Its like shooting fish in a barrel...looks like you're running out of fish though.

You were the one complaining about her pay

I merely offered to help the poor woman

Seriously keep your creepy old ass away from my wife, she makes just fine money and I don't complain about what she makes. You simply are used to abusing your position and assume females can't work hard or make it on their own. You clearly believe females need your help in order to make it in this world. Well, you're wrong and maybe 40-50 years ago when you were growing up it was acceptable to treat women like this but it's highly offensive today... especially when you're so far behind them, or in this case, so less accomplished than my wife is at 30 years old.

Look moron....I am a Liberal and by definition, that entitles me to "free stuff"

By flashing my Liberal Card I get into movies free, get free beer and get free lap dances at titty bars

Its like shooting fish in a barrel...looks like you're running out of fish though.

Look, another sexist lefty.... shocking.

And you paid near 5$ under Obama... Have you ever been honest in your lifetime?

Not me

I flashed my Liberal Card and got gas for $2.79 a gallon

get_and_card.gif

lol, no no... You just never really cared what you paid because you have a welfare job so you're not really paying for it. If the Government stop paying all people that do work for them as you do, what do you suppose the net loss would be? Or would we just see a savings....

Figures liberals would need subsidies.

If it wasn't for the "free stuff" why else would we be liberals?

Only Conservatives are dumb enough to pay full price

I find attempts to claim humor when destroyed in a debate to be, well, laughable.

Look, another sexist lefty.... shocking.

She sill can't tell the difference between 10% and 90% of gas prices. Brainless idiot, LOL

Not me

I flashed my Liberal Card and got gas for $2.79 a gallon

get_and_card.gif

I find attempts to claim humor when destroyed in a debate to be, well, laughable.

Class envy

Why do you envy liberals?

This is an easy fact for every person to verify....no need for a link.

Most prices are ABOVE $3.00 not BELOW.

Ooops.

I agree. I think the average price is about 3.25 or so. But I was in Branson Missouri over the weekend. And gas was under $3.00 there. Here in Cali, I think its 3.70 or so.

This is an easy fact for every person to verify....no need for a link.

Most prices are ABOVE $3.00 not BELOW.

Ooops.

Gas was less than $3.00 for 87 when I filled up a few days ago at BP. $2.97 I think. It has a lot to do with where you live and your state gas tax. Virginia's is fairly low compared to some places.

Paid $2.83 yesterday in Tennessee. But then I had to pay $2.86 in Mississippi. :death:

Still never got an answer as to why this thread's in the Politics forum, or why the OP seems to want gas prices high.

That represents a very SMALL number of gas stations under 3....90% OVER 3 bucks dum dums

It's under 3 bucks around here, so you people that pay more, need a better fuel efficient vehicle..

Class envy

Why do you envy liberals?

Because they have successfully figure out how to stay in a continual state of denial where they are judged solely by their intentions, not by the results of their actions. They believe and say totally stupid things and think they should not be mocked for doing so. They accuse others of racism while being racist and still feel self righteous. There are many more examples of this, but conservatives view the world as it actually is and cannot blind themselves to reality, thus they do not live in a world where rainbow farting unicorns are just around the next corner if we just confiscate more money from the economic producers and let the government spend it, or if we just write a more laws restricting behavior. IOW, it's easy to envy the simple minded who do not worry about reality.

Forum List

Back