Once again Trump makes the right decision. Transgender cannot serve in military

Transanimals, is that the next class, that liberals will champion?

• Yes, if someone identifies as an animal, then he/she/it should be an animal. Look at Bill Clinton

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No, Insane people need to be put away, before they hurt themselves or someone else.

Votes: 16 88.9%

• Total voters
The military is unpopular to such an extend that even monkeys and unicorns will be accepted. The days of widespread patriotism seem to be numbered. Its not only "lifestyle" but also the wellfounded lack of willingness to be burned for suspicious policies.

Draft dodger Trump thinks he knows what's best for the military. If a transgender person is willing to lay their life down for this country, what's the problem?

While I'm a libertarian I kind of agree with this Executive Order. The military commanders have enough to deal with in terms of training soldiers and national defense. They don't need to be distracted by these kinds of inane cultural issues.

Excuse me, transgenders were not allowed to serve in the military during Obama's first 7 years where's the outrage? The policy Trump is ending was only just started last year.
Will the 2,000 - 7,000 transgender active military personnel currently serving be given an honorable discharge? Now that for a year they have been permitted to serve openly? Hopefully a lot of them were smart enough to keep their mouths shut anyway.

One of our E.R. docs who is now a woman used to be a man years ago. She's just as grumpy now as she was when he was a man. You would never, ever know. Still a good doctor. I don't see what the big problem is.

Excuse me, transgenders were not allowed to serve in the military during Obama's first 7 years where's the outrage? The policy Trump is ending was only just started last year.
Will the 2,000 - 7,000 transgender active military personnel currently serving be given an honorable discharge? Now that for a year they have been permitted to serve openly? Hopefully a lot of them were smart enough to keep their mouths shut anyway.

One of our E.R. docs who is now a woman used to be a man years ago. She's just as grumpy now as she was when he was a man. You would never, ever know. Still a good doctor. I don't see what the big problem is.
They are mentally ill. Thats the problem.
Did you know the military bans over forms of illness? Why should this be any different? Well, besides the societal PC crap that comes with it?

Good thing they changed this or schizos would be out protesting in the streets wanting equal rights.
"AMILM!!" (all mentally ill lives matter)

Last edited:
Draft dodger Trump thinks he knows what's best for the military. If a transgender person is willing to lay their life down for this country, what's the problem?

While I'm a libertarian I kind of agree with this Executive Order. The military commanders have enough to deal with in terms of training soldiers and national defense. They don't need to be distracted by these kinds of inane cultural issues.

People said the same thing when minorities and women were allowed to serve.

I think if a male soldiers shows up in male uniform and a female soldier in female uniform I don't see any issues.

People said the same thing when minorities and women were allowed to serve.

Not even remotely the same thing, but nice try.

The military is unpopular to such an extend that even monkeys and unicorns will be accepted. The days of widespread patriotism seem to be numbered. Its not only "lifestyle" but also the wellfounded lack of willingness to be burned for suspicious policies.

GTFO. You must believe that these are still the days of the old 1970's "Volunteer Army" or something. The qualification for becoming part of the American military has changed a lot since then, and standards are higher than any other country.

My own niece enlisted in the U.S Army several years ago. She is a college graduate and was given the commission of First Lieutenant. She completed medical school while she was in there and is now a practicing doctor and a Captain.

Your ignorant statement sounds like something John Kerry said a few years ago.

image2147958x.jpg

What a weird looking chick..
Why should trannies get a pass when other forms of mental illness doesnt?
Why isnt she out speaking for the right for schizos to be in the military?

She waited until she was no longer a SEAL to make the change. Kristin presumably had her transformation paid for with medical insurance through the V.A., so I'm not sure Trump is going to be saving scads of money here, is he? I think if they are already morphed into the sex they believe themselves to be, there should be no bar to entering service.

Apples and oranges. Do I need to get out the answer from the American Psychological Association?

Apples and oranges. Do I need to get out the answer from the American Psychological Association?
They have answered that question? :uhh:

We were outraged until Obama reversed course.

Hey, I'm happy for trannies. Now they won't die for a needless war Trump gets us in. Let the straight white male middle class homophobes die for Trump.

Forum List

Back