Once again Trump makes the right decision. Transgender cannot serve in military

Transanimals, is that the next class, that liberals will champion?

• Yes, if someone identifies as an animal, then he/she/it should be an animal. Look at Bill Clinton

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No, Insane people need to be put away, before they hurt themselves or someone else.

Votes: 16 88.9%

• Total voters
Will the sissie radical left try to use economic sanctions against Washington like they did when they were disappointed that North Carolina would not let confused men powder their noses in the ladies room? Thank you President Trump for giving the Military their balls back.
Yes we will and you will see we will win again.

I dont think gay is a mental disorder. Although, it could probably be argued it is some sort of chemical imbalance. Simply because it goes against nature. Thats it.
What difference does it make? Well, considering we are posting different things, i would say it matters lol. The DCM was created by the APA. The ICD was created by a world org that doesnt give two shits about american societal issues.
I like how you skipped half my post.
If you dont think them saying "if you dont identify as liberal, you are insane" is activism, you, mam, are retarded.
I want that link.
Here is a good quote for you
“It was never a medical decision—and that’s why I think the action came so fast… It was a political move.” “That’s how far we’ve come in ten years. Now we even have the American Psychiatric Association running scared.” (Barbara Gittings, Homosexual/Lesbian Activist)
Goes along with only ONE FOURTH of doctors agreeing with that stance ;) AKA activism
Here ya go
Not a Liberal? The APA Says You're Crazy
Where is the study cited in that guy's blog? He's not even a psychiatrist.
I dont think gay is a mental disorder. Although, it could probably be argued it is some sort of chemical imbalance. Simply because it goes against nature. Thats it.
What difference does it make? Well, considering we are posting different things, i would say it matters lol. The DCM was created by the APA. The ICD was created by a world org that doesnt give two shits about american societal issues.
I like how you skipped half my post.
If you dont think them saying "if you dont identify as liberal, you are insane" is activism, you, mam, are retarded.
I want that link.
Here is a good quote for you
“It was never a medical decision—and that’s why I think the action came so fast… It was a political move.” “That’s how far we’ve come in ten years. Now we even have the American Psychiatric Association running scared.” (Barbara Gittings, Homosexual/Lesbian Activist)
Goes along with only ONE FOURTH of doctors agreeing with that stance ;) AKA activism
Here ya go
Not a Liberal? The APA Says You're Crazy
Where is the study cited in that guy's blog? He's not even a psychiatrist.
he is a psychotherapist.
I thought I got rid of that comment. Sorry. Yes, he is. Still would be interested in the study he cited because his whole piece is patently biased and I doubt if it actually says that.
Ill see if i can find the study. Its hard to find. That was the closest link i could find and it didnt even directly link to it.
I heard about that a few years ago.

Will the sissie radical left try to use economic sanctions against Washington like they did when they were disappointed that North Carolina would not let confused men powder their noses in the ladies room? Thank you President Trump for giving the Military their balls back.
their REAL balls :lol:
I'm going to Whitehall, MI this Friday. Any relation?

The military is unpopular to such an extend that even monkeys and unicorns will be accepted. The days of widespread patriotism seem to be numbered. Its not only "lifestyle" but also the wellfounded lack of willingness to be burned for suspicious policies.

GTFO. You must believe that these are still the days of the old 1970's "Volunteer Army" or something. The qualification for becoming part of the American military has changed a lot since then, and standards are higher than any other country.

My own niece enlisted in the U.S Army several years ago. She is a college graduate and was given the commission of First Lieutenant. She completed medical school while she was in there and is now a practicing doctor and a Captain.

Your ignorant statement sounds like something John Kerry said a few years ago.

image2147958x.jpg
Sorry for interrupting your truth but why is the army paying minors to make them sign they´ll join? And they are only accepting the women because of the lack of volunteers.

Silly person. You can't just make up shit and expect anyone to believe that it's true.
It´s true.

The US military’s real problem: Fewer Americans are joining

The military is unpopular to such an extend that even monkeys and unicorns will be accepted. The days of widespread patriotism seem to be numbered. Its not only "lifestyle" but also the wellfounded lack of willingness to be burned for suspicious policies.

GTFO. You must believe that these are still the days of the old 1970's "Volunteer Army" or something. The qualification for becoming part of the American military has changed a lot since then, and standards are higher than any other country.

My own niece enlisted in the U.S Army several years ago. She is a college graduate and was given the commission of First Lieutenant. She completed medical school while she was in there and is now a practicing doctor and a Captain.

image2147958x.jpg
Sorry for interrupting your truth but why is the army paying minors to make them sign they´ll join? And they are only accepting the women because of the lack of volunteers.
Please show that the army is accepting children or minors.

I'm glad we have finally have a president who understands the risks of allowing confused people into any role of protecting this country.

So now the United States is governed by a series of tweets? Seriously?
With all the chaos and failure in Donald trump's Oval Office one would have thought he has enough of a ruined legacy already without starting another joust at a windmill which will be stopped by the Judiciary yet again.

You little boy's and Girl's trumpet those lower court decisions, they'll last right up until the SC hears the case.

With all the chaos and failure in Donald trump's Oval Office one would have thought he has enough of a ruined legacy already without starting another joust at a windmill which will be stopped by the Judiciary yet again.
Stop it on what basis?

image2147958x.jpg

Silly person. You can't just make up shit and expect anyone to believe that it's true.
It´s true.

The US military’s real problem: Fewer Americans are joining
I wouldn't join with all the fags and dykes and he.shes and God knows what else joining for freebees liberal scum provide them.

Liar in Chief during the campaign: I will protect the transgendered.
As president:They can go fuck themselves.
Idiot supporters: yea for going back on yet another promise. .
What, in your opinion, is "protection?" Special rights?
I have a hard time correlating that statement to this action

To hear the lefty Liberals tell it.

Banning transgender freakazoids from serving in the military will put our nation in great peril during a future war. ..... :cuckoo:
There would be less raping of women when troops occupy a foreign country..

You little boy's and Girl's trumpet those lower court decisions, they'll last right up until the SC hears the case.
You might well be right that the Republican Supreme Court majority will lie supine under the Executive as the Legislature has done since Donald Trump was chosen by the Electoral College to be in the Oval Office. We shall see if the highest court in the land will be up to the task.

Forum List

Back