One has to really appreciate how terrible Trump's response to the Nazi attack was

Someone should explain to the dunce in Chief he's not the one that's supposed to ask the Press questions. It's their job to ask and get reasonable answers so they can inform the public. But of course that's not how it works with this dysfunctional president.

And every time he says " fake news" he so demeans himself and the office of the presidency. He hates he doesn't get glowing loving reports that he insists his staff give him every day at 8:30AM and 4:30 pm. Yes indeed he does. They are to scour the internet and show him positive reports. Mostly Fox News and all the non legit web sites the Trump whores use..
Yes he is that insecure.

This is not what America wants and needs in a president..

^^^^ Don't Feed The Troll.

True. There were many people who were saying that lots of the white supremacist protesters were not from the local area. Last night, VICE News did a whole half hour on Charlottesville, and when they were interviewing the white supremacists, a great deal of them came from 2 or more hours away, with one of the people that they interviewed coming all the way down from Canada.

The Antifa was bussed in from at least four different places, the Antifa that were there were not even from Virginia.

The white supremacists also traveled to Charlottesville for the protests. VICE News did a whole half hour last night on the weekend's events, and when they interviewed the white supremacists, many of them came from 2 to 5 hours away, and one of the white supremacists came 12 hours all the way down from Canada. Hate to tell you Lucy, but both sides did that.

So what.

Is there some law restricting the distance one can travel to support a cause?
here's a difference from a local community protesting something and paid or ultra right and left advocates looking for trouble. When they come from hours away, they aren't there to stand with a sign and behaving.

From what I have read the group who obtained the permit was marching in complete silence, despite being yelled at and spat upon.
The problem occurred at the point the parade route was blocked by the group without a permit.
The police allowed the route to be blocked. Had they allowed the group marching to pass, no incidents would have occurred.

Last night, VICE News did their whole report on what happened over the weekend. On one of their segments when they were covering the protest at the statue, there were a bunch of white supremacists with shields, helmets and bats that were being led by a big biker looking dude. He sat there and chanted for about 30 seconds, got them to start chanting with him, and then he led the group of white supremacists in an attack on the antifa protesters. No, they weren't all peaceful.

It's a half hour segment. Here, watch it for yourself. Pay special attention to what the white supremacists are saying about this country.

Watch VICE News Tonight's full episode "Charlottesville: Race and Terror"

From what I have read the group who obtained the permit was marching in complete silence, despite being yelled at and spat upon.
The problem occurred at the point the parade route was blocked by the group without a permit.
The police allowed the route to be blocked. Had they allowed the group marching to pass, no incidents would have occurred.

Who instructed the police to Stand Down? The Mayor and the Governor, both should be arrested, actually a lawsuit is being formed already, the ACLU are also involved filing that lawsuit against the Mayor and the Governor.

It will not be shocking if before this is finished that Mayor and Governor are going to be forced to resign and made an example of because of their CRIMINAL negligence in deliberately telling the police to Stand Down and then directing the Unite The Right Crowd DIRECTLY into the path of the Antifa Far Left Fascists.

They WANTED trouble and violence, it was a set up from the beginning.

Before the above happened EVERYTHING was peaceful, Unite The Right had a Court Obtained Permit to be where they were, the Antifa Far Left Fascists did NOT, the latter should have been moved by the police therefore and someone told the police to Stand Down, then told the police to direct Unite The Right to exactly where the Antifa were waiting with CS Gas, bats, rocks and chains.

The ACLU are claiming that McAuliffe and the Mayor ordered the stand down to make certain that violence would break out and they could call the rally off because then it would be an unlawful assembly.

ACLU is being very clear, very direct saying that the Democrats in charge acted this way out of malice because the ACLU won in court. Huge charge but the ACLU is making it.

BTW this was a set up. No doubt in my mind when you look at the map of how the rally was cordoned off and leaving only two exits for the rally attendees to exit and run right into the Antifa pigs.

page1image4792-620x520.jpg

This is all pre-meditated and planned, they WANT another American Civil War, they want repeats of Charlottesville but across the American nation.

The word is that the next Set Up is to take place in Kentucky.

Do NOT give them what they WANT.

REJECT violence on ALL sides, do NOT walk into the next trap.

These people have NOTHING to do with the Right, just like the Antifa have NOTHING to do with actual Liberals.

They are two sides of the SAME coin, reject the poison.
And every neonazi white supremacist are stone cold Trump supporters. Funny how you fail to mention that..

Sorry we are dealing with things that are above your intellectual capability.

Now run along little boy and go to your Play Doh.
Oh look. This trump whore doesn't have the integrity to tell the truth.
All these right wing hate groups love trump. As David Duke says," Trump going to take our country back" (from the brown people)

It was stupid. So?
Well they calling him an idiot comes down to the image he puts out there socially.
Is it the President's job now to respond to every local story?

I wish my life was so empty that I had time to worry about the President's response to every story.
Is it the President's job now to respond to every local story?

I wish my life was so empty that I had time to worry about the President's response to every story.

Here's the real thing. Unlike the idiot that held the office before him, Trump is smart enough to know better than to open his mouth before knowing the facts.

You, me, and EVERYONE else knows full well that no matter what Trump said or when he said it, it would be criticized by the left and its lapdog media.

No, the idiot was in the White House just prior to Trump. He was the one who opened is idiot mouth immediately and said things wrong, stupid, and divisive.

The Antifa was bussed in from at least four different places, the Antifa that were there were not even from Virginia.

The white supremacists also traveled to Charlottesville for the protests. VICE News did a whole half hour last night on the weekend's events, and when they interviewed the white supremacists, many of them came from 2 to 5 hours away, and one of the white supremacists came 12 hours all the way down from Canada. Hate to tell you Lucy, but both sides did that.

So what.

here's a difference from a local community protesting something and paid or ultra right and left advocates looking for trouble. When they come from hours away, they aren't there to stand with a sign and behaving.

Last night, VICE News did their whole report on what happened over the weekend. On one of their segments when they were covering the protest at the statue, there were a bunch of white supremacists with shields, helmets and bats that were being led by a big biker looking dude. He sat there and chanted for about 30 seconds, got them to start chanting with him, and then he led the group of white supremacists in an attack on the antifa protesters. No, they weren't all peaceful.

It's a half hour segment. Here, watch it for yourself. Pay special attention to what the white supremacists are saying about this country.

Watch VICE News Tonight's full episode "Charlottesville: Race and Terror"
Vice is always informative and spot on.

Someone should explain to the dunce in Chief he's not the one that's supposed to ask the Press questions. It's their job to ask and get reasonable answers so they can inform the public. But of course that's not how it works with this dysfunctional president.

And every time he says " fake news" he so demeans himself and the office of the presidency. He hates he doesn't get glowing loving reports that he insists his staff give him every day at 8:30AM and 4:30 pm. Yes indeed he does. They are to scour the internet and show him positive reports. Mostly Fox News and all the non legit web sites the Trump whores use..
Yes he is that insecure.

This is exactly what this country needs.
This is why I and millions of others voted for him.

He's the fucking President of the United States, he can ask any questions he wants.
Fuck the press.

Yes he is that insecure.

^^^^ Don't Feed The Troll.
You hate the truth. That's obvious.

Who instructed the police to Stand Down? The Mayor and the Governor, both should be arrested, actually a lawsuit is being formed already, the ACLU are also involved filing that lawsuit against the Mayor and the Governor.

It will not be shocking if before this is finished that Mayor and Governor are going to be forced to resign and made an example of because of their CRIMINAL negligence in deliberately telling the police to Stand Down and then directing the Unite The Right Crowd DIRECTLY into the path of the Antifa Far Left Fascists.

Before the above happened EVERYTHING was peaceful, Unite The Right had a Court Obtained Permit to be where they were, the Antifa Far Left Fascists did NOT, the latter should have been moved by the police therefore and someone told the police to Stand Down, then told the police to direct Unite The Right to exactly where the Antifa were waiting with CS Gas, bats, rocks and chains.

The ACLU are claiming that McAuliffe and the Mayor ordered the stand down to make certain that violence would break out and they could call the rally off because then it would be an unlawful assembly.

ACLU is being very clear, very direct saying that the Democrats in charge acted this way out of malice because the ACLU won in court. Huge charge but the ACLU is making it.

BTW this was a set up. No doubt in my mind when you look at the map of how the rally was cordoned off and leaving only two exits for the rally attendees to exit and run right into the Antifa pigs.

This is all pre-meditated and planned, they WANT another American Civil War, they want repeats of Charlottesville but across the American nation.

These people have NOTHING to do with the Right, just like the Antifa have NOTHING to do with actual Liberals.

And every neonazi white supremacist are stone cold Trump supporters. Funny how you fail to mention that..
That's like saying every Maytag owner is a supporter of dishwashers. Irrelevant. Damn fool.

Yes he is that insecure.

He's the fucking President of the United States, he can ask any questions he wants.
Fuck the press.
So you like that this dumpster fire fucks up everything he touches..
Ok then..

That's like saying every Maytag owner is a supporter of dishwashers. Irrelevant. Damn fool.
I know you embrace your right wing hate groups. So does Trump which was the purpose of today's press conference

Ah... the NYT. You people never learn. smh

I'll ask you, as I've asked a number of others who claim the MSM is biased and not credible. What source(s) do you consult to for you daily news? No one has ever responded to this simple question.
And not one deplorable will. But just watch what sources they use when they start threads. It's hilarious.

After having three days to think it over, our President decides to double down on the side of hate

LMAO! He can't shake it. Fighting with the press.
"Before I make a statement I like to know the facts".
Really? Like when he knee-jerked on Twitter that Obama wire 'tapped' him?
Like when he said in 2011 that Obama was born in Kenya then he said in 2016 that he was born in America?

Trump's Lies (because he doesn't CARE about the facts)
President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

It's just a show son, just a show. He's the distraction.

Yes he is that insecure.

Fuck the press.
Why doesn't he act like the POTUS?
Why does he always act like a clown? And I'm not even talking about his freshly dyed orange hair and orange spray tan.

LMAO! He can't shake it. Fighting with the press.
"Before I make a statement I like to know the facts".
Really? Like when he knee-jerked on Twitter that Obama wire 'tapped' him?
Like when he said in 2011 that Obama was born in Kenya then he said in 2016 that he was born in America?

Trump's Lies (because he doesn't CARE about the facts)
President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

Fuck the vile media.

So what.

The ACLU are 100% correct, that Mayor and that Governor are going to be made an example of now.
They need to be and that would be a lesson for other "rallies" in waiting. Where is the Police Union

Sorry we are dealing with things that are above your intellectual capability.

Now run along little boy and go to your Play Doh.
I understand the professors are giving out kittens to those students who get stressed out taking test. Also, to alleviate the stress, the prof decided each student could write in their own grade for the semester. Liberals are ruining higher education.

If this doesn't finish Trump, then there is no America
I can't believe what I witnessed today.

Does Donald Trump not know that Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee were traitors? That they took up arms AGAINST the United States of America. That they received a pardon, or they would have been hung? Does he not realize that you can't be a "good person" in a march when you knowingly are protesting along side people with Nazi flags?

Was he not aware of the chants about Jews on Friday night in the torch light parade reminiscent of Nazi Germany on the 30's?

What the fuck? That's all I can say, What the fuck are we witnessing? WHAT THE FUCK?

Trump didn't disavow the incident.
Trump disavowed the incident, but he didn't do it fast enough.
Trump again disavowed the incident, but he didn't do it loud enough.
Trump appeared on television three times disavowing, but he didn't name the groups.
Trump named the groups, but he didn't name each and every individual.

Finally, Screw you all. Suck it up this is what you get.

Forum List

Back