One Million Black Women

The Black Lives Matter organization is the greatest fraud ever perpetrated on America.
I don't like BLM.

But why do you people make such obviously, ludicrous statements?
It is flat out impossible to know what is the 'greatest fraud....'.
Completely impossible.

And yet you people make these nonsensical statements which all they do is make you people look like uneducated fools.

Whatever. :rolleyes:

It's always harder to blaze a trail yourself so why not take advantage of the assistance and support now being offered.

View attachment 634809

Please pass this on to anyone who you think would be interested because some I for one appreciate what's being done tn the name of diversity, equity and inclusion.

One Million Black Women
Segregation and sexism. The legacy of today’s black females.

It's always harder to blaze a trail yourself so why not take advantage of the assistance and support now being offered.

View attachment 634809

Please pass this on to anyone who you think would be interested because some I for one appreciate what's being done tn the name of diversity, equity and inclusion.

One Million Black Women

Why just black women? I thought we were supposed to be about equality. Equality isn't favoring someone based on their skin color or genitals.

Besides look around the country. We have millions of black congressmen, doctors, lawyers, police chiefs, mayors, governor's, business owners and a lot more than are men and women. There is equality, but blacks have to earn it just like everyone else.

Besides, what about the couple broke ass, poor and dumb white women? Where is their special programs?

Get the fuck out of here with this racist and sexist nonsense.

Black have received fair treatment pre "civil rights." Post "civil rights" Blacks have received preferential treatment and Whites and some Oriental groups have been discriminated against. Obviously now the discrimination against Whitey is literally institutionalized. Very sad as we descend into a Planet of the Apes type of thing. :cry: As Thomas Sowell has documented, preferential treatment of sub-performing groups never has worked throughout history.

Forum List

Back