one nation, under god

and your little definition of that is?

mine includes condescending asshats who overvalue their intellectual abilities.

so you're in :thup:

Thanks, glad to be a member of your club.

Only Members Pledge! (?) :lol:

members-only-jacket-2.jpg

No takers, heh? Just cheap diversions. Not a reasoning mind debator among ya.

On principle and honor you lost. Just like the self centered asshole that wants to remove the pledge for all the others that it is meaningful to.

On principle and honor you lost. Just like the self centered asshole that wants to remove the pledge for all the others that it is meaningful to.

:lol:

A whole five minutes went by and you're already looking for an excuse to RUN AWAY.

A whole five minutes went by and you're already looking for an excuse to RUN AWAY.

You have yet to define "The American Way". Which was requested ~ 8 posts ago. Read all the crap in between and yet you still have not provided this rather simple request since you expounded it.

So I am a rather direct straight forward type. The opening post states "thoughts? ". I gave mine. Apparently you and Del didn't like it. So instead of debating it you go for cheap shots. Shows you as cheap.

You have yet to define "The American Way". Which was requested ~ 8 posts ago. Read all the crap in between and yet you still have not provided this rather simple request since you expounded it.

So I am a rather direct straight forward type. The opening post states "thoughts? ". I gave mine. Apparently you and Del didn't like it. So instead of debating it you go for cheap shots. Shows you as cheap.

I request that you kiss my butt. :eusa_eh:

Read my previous posts for comprehension or don't... :thup:

Can't get much cheaper than that, heh?

Can't get much cheaper than that, heh?

Sure, FACT finder, whatever you say... :eusa_whistle:

This is a waste of time. I'm done here. I hope the whole thread isn't this lame and a waste of good internet bandwidth.

If they take out the phrase, no one is going to be punished for saying it anyway, but we SHOULD agree, in the spirit of Unity, to officially remove the phrase so that ALL citizens are compelled to Pledge Allegiance in good conscience without controversy...

That's just stupid, no offense, because only those that believe in God can be real Americans.

If they take out the phrase, no one is going to be punished for saying it anyway, but we SHOULD agree, in the spirit of Unity, to officially remove the phrase so that ALL citizens are compelled to Pledge Allegiance in good conscience without controversy...

That's just stupid, no offense, because only those that believe in God can be real Americans.

:eusa_eh:

Just like the self centered asshole that wants to remove the pledge for all the others that it is meaningful to.

There is nothing ‘self-centered’ about adhering to one’s convictions. They correctly advocate a consistent application of separation doctrine.

‘Under god’ is clearly a meaningless political contrivance, having nothing to do with one’s loyalty to America or patriotism.

Forum List

Back