One Notes With Interest -

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
- that the nuclear test planned in the DPRK for Kim Il Sung's birthday celebration did not take place.

That had absolutely nothing to with the Carrier group off its coast, A Chinese army on its northern border, the now battle tested MOAB that threatens NK nuke proof bunkers along the 38th parallel or Russia and Japan piling on too. If you don't believe ask any D apologist on the board.

Maybe he is just smart enough to recognize that if they decided to "test" something as an impressive demonstration (like they did last time), and it turned out badly, or if the Americans shot it out of the sky, it would be a horrible embarrassment to the Exalted Leader.

Maybe he is just smart enough to recognize that if they decided to "test" something as an impressive demonstration (like they did last time), and it turned out badly, or if the Americans shot it out of the sky, it would be a horrible embarrassment to the Exalted Leader.
I'm not sure what they expected, an underground nuclear test or a ballistic missile test, or which if either would have provoked a response. The missiles so far have been aimed out into the ocean and fell harmlessly. The nuclear tests were underground. The whole thing has been pretty fuzzy and remains that way.

I'm not sure what they expected, an underground nuclear test or a ballistic missile test, or which if either would have provoked a response. The missiles so far have been aimed out into the ocean and fell harmlessly. The nuclear tests were underground. The whole thing has been pretty fuzzy and remains that way.

NK exports nuclear technology to Iran and Pakistan and is the world's navigational hazard in the search for peace.

NK exports nuclear technology to Iran and Pakistan and is the world's navigational hazard in the search for peace.
Sure, if you say so. I was just commenting that it wasn't clear what the red line here actually was. There has been a lot of speculation, but that's about it.

Forum List

Back