One of the 3 Democrats in Tennessee in protest is allowed to keep his seat (the only white one)

She didn't do anything. She just stood there. The two black guys are the ones that thought they could get away with acting black.
She was arm in arm with them posing for the media. Instigating the protest. Guilty by association.

She was arm in arm with them posing for the media. Instigating the protest. Guilty by association.
While she is obviously guilty by association, only the actual disruptors are punished. They just think black skin gives them a pass.

"Q" ----- "what do you actually know?
My references to Q, poster Jeens are not intended to threaten or diminish your beliefs. You be you.
Rather, what I read on this forum from a number of Rightfield posters seemingly echoes much of Q-think.
In other words, much fringie jackassery.
No offense intended.

You are likely very familiar with their web presence, but for others here....well, check it out: The Great Awakening

WWG1WGA - MAGA!
-------------------------------------------------------------

They just think black skin gives them a pass.
Alternatively, there is a view that it was their 'black skin' that got the two black guys kicked out, whereas the white skin of their partner got her a pass.
No?

And there is the voice from QMAGA-istan.
It is WWG1WGA! MAGA!

Why do MAGA-Q's habitually...and definingly...make their political movement look so godawful?
It's no wonder they are widely viewed as fringies.

IMHO
The fat Negro loving Libtard bitch argued that she was as innocent as white snow and dindunutin and enough Republicans believed her to prevent her dismissal, by one vote.

• CALL: "The fat Negro loving Libtard bitch argued..."

• RESPONSE ..v.2.0: "And there is the voice from QMAGA-istan.
    Why do MAGA-Q's habitually...and definingly...make their political movement look so godawful? It's no wonder they are widely viewed as fringies.

My references to Q, poster Jeens are not intended to threaten or diminish your beliefs. You be you.
Rather, what I read on this forum from a number of Rightfield posters seemingly echoes much of Q-think.
In other words, much fringie jackassery.
No offense intended.

You are likely very familiar with their web presence, but for others here....well, check it out: The Great Awakening

WWG1WGA - MAGA!
-------------------------------------------------------------

Alternatively, there is a view that it was their 'black skin' that got the two black guys kicked out, whereas the white skin of their partner got her a pass.
No?
No. The white woman did nothing but stand there. It was the defense her lawyers argued. Not only did the two blacks act like fools but this isn't the first time. These two black guys thought they could turn the chamber into a college quad. They couldn't.

• RESPONSE ..v.2.0: "And there is the voice from QMAGA-istan.
    Why do MAGA-Q's habitually...and definingly...make their political movement look so godawful? It's no wonder they are widely viewed as fringies.
She was standing there with the filthy ass Negro Insurrectionists. Typical for a dumbass Libtard bitch with an IQ of about 40.

The fat Negro loving Libtard bitch argued that she was as innocent as white snow and dindunutin and enough Republicans believed her to prevent her dismissal, by one vote.
You tell me, folks, after reading the comment above. If this Republican guy would have been a KKK-loving conservative Democrat or an abolitionist Republican during the civil war times.

No. The white woman did nothing but stand there. It was the defense her lawyers argued. Not only did the two blacks act like fools but this isn't the first time. These two black guys thought they could turn the chamber into a college quad. They couldn't.
So it wasn't because they're black, but because they moved their limbs.
Noted.

Have a rational adult read/explain the link to you instead of going off like an emotional dingbat, pietroll.
Yeah, run away from the debate bitch. Now read/explain the KKK newspaper's endorsement of your Cult leader Trump:

She was standing there with the filthy ass Negro Insurrectionists. Typical for a dumbass Libtard bitch with an IQ of about 40.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If one cannot double-down on jackassery...well, what fun is being a jackass?
No disrespect intended. ;)

ps....earnest poster Flash, is this the right venue for you? Would you be more at home on Daily Stormer, or StormFront? More welcomed there .... than here?

Just asking.

I have to say....I watched a little of this yesterday....While my first thought was that expulsion was harsh, I do agree that respect for the chamber should be respected. We know that progressive liberals have no respect for any of our symbols, or decorum, or institutions....

In the times we live in today, it is hard to look at the actions of these people and not think to some degree that traitorous motives come to mind...In this case, I think it was people with a lack of understanding taking their protest too far....Now, should they be expelled for that? Should their districts have their votes for these people wiped out? I don't know, I'm not a politician...But my gut says no....Fore, if we start down that road we become like them....

I watched alot of this and went back and forth constantly. Pearson’s final 5 minutes proves he should be expelled. He is a communist. Gloria just kinda stood there while the Justins disrupted the house.

Pearson was compelling at times, but he showed no real contrition. Again, his final 5 minutes were nothing short of an Al Sharpton racist rant.

Did not see much of Jones, I think going first hurt him.

Gloria stood there and never used the bullhorn, I felt that saved her…by one vote.

If you do not not respect the process it is an insurrection, we have already determined that.

They should have bounced them all, even though the old white woman did not use the bullhorn. Poor politics.

Yeah, run away from the debate bitch. Now read/explain the KKK newspaper's endorsement of your Cult leader Trump:
Are you trying to say the KKK is an American loving, patriotic organization? Thought so.

Forum List

Back