One Of The Most Interesting Cases This Year

I never understood why people go into business to deny customers the procurement of their product...It's not like the baker had to have ghey sex as part of the process of the creation of the design on the cake, since this is not about a baked cake but the decoration on said cake..

For Gods sake....it's just a freak'n cake

He will bake cakes for adulterers, rapists and thieves
But baking for gays is the last straw

Same as civil war statues. They're just freak'n statues.
They are just statues
And if a community wants to take theirs down it is their business

And if a community wants to leave them up, it is their business as well. I don't see a lot of votes being taken before the statues get pulled down, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If a community decides to keep their statues up, nobody is forcing them to take them down

It is up to elected officials to decide their fate

I never understood why people go into business to deny customers the procurement of their product...It's not like the baker had to have ghey sex as part of the process of the creation of the design on the cake, since this is not about a baked cake but the decoration on said cake..
Enjoy your "pretending" not to understand. I was in business for myself and there were several people I refused to work for.

Someone is going to bake a 'special cake' after they have been forced to go against their religious beliefs.
Can you imagine someone going into a muslim bakery and DEMANDING that the baker put bacon bits in their birthday cake??????????????????????????
Nice try

But a bakery is free to decide its own recipes
What they can't do is have a bacon bit cake on the menu and refuse to serve it to someone on the basis of race, religion or sexuality

So if you are a photographer you would attend a KKK annual dinner event as their photographer?
As a caterer you would provide food and service to a NAZI weekend rally?

So if you are a photographer you would attend a KKK annual dinner event as their photographer?
As a caterer you would provide food and service to a NAZI weekend rally?
KKK and Nazis are not protected entities

Isn't that great?

The people can discriminate against anyone they want

A business can't

If a gay man is running for office and a person fails to vote for him, how much jail time would you democrats have that person serve?

Now you are getting closer

You see, as an individual, a voter is free to vote for anyone he wants for whatever reason

Businesses are not allowed to discriminate regardless of the bigotry of the owner

[
You are allowed to hate anyone you wish

Your business is not

Business is an inanimate object. PEOPLE have the RIGHT to engage in business with who they chose. Should you as a Stalinist be forced to buy your Thunderbird from a Christian shop keeper?

If not, tell me how that differs from forcing the Christian to sell to you?

[

Your business is not

Business is an inanimate object. PEOPLE have the RIGHT to engage in business with who they chose. Should you as a Stalinist be forced to buy your Thunderbird from a Christian shop keeper?

FIVE point violation
You forgot to mention Pol Pot

[

You see, as an individual, a voter is free to vote for anyone he wants for whatever reason

Businesses are not allowed to discriminate regardless of the bigotry of the owner

At this second you of the Khmer Rouge claim that, but you are a creeping cancer, destroying liberty in a serial fashion. Should you prevail in subverting the 1st amendment, and don't kid yourself that you evil fucks have won, you will turn toward outlawing "discrimination" in voting.

[
A pregnant bride is pretty much announcing her sins
A divorced person has already announced their sins

Oh, you of the Khmer Rouge who hate Christians beyond all others, are wanting to pontificate on "sin?" :eek:
Me thinks someone is obsessed with Pol Pot

Me thinks someone is obsessed with enslaving his fellow man under a brutal dictatorship.

Tell us again how oh so moral you Stainists are?

[

At this second you of the Khmer Rouge claim that, but you are a creeping cancer, destroying liberty in a serial fashion. Should you prevail in subverting the 1st amendment, and don't kid yourself that you evil fucks have won, you will turn toward outlawing "discrimination" in voting.
Pol Pot damn it

Pol Pot

[

Your business is not

FIVE point violation
You forgot to mention Pol Pot

Pol Pot is indeed the penultimate model of what it is to be a democrat.

People think the Nazis were the most vile demagogues who pushed the "Big Lie," but they were pikers compared to Pot and his DNC, er Khmer Rouge. The heart of the Khmer Rouge movement was slander and libel, exactly as you use today. They would target doctors and fabricate tales of them dissecting children in secret, much as you fabricate tales of Trump colluding with Russia. They would claim that all teachers were child molesters, exactly as you claim that all Catholic priests are.

Pol Pot is the foundation of your party, it is his techniques you employ each day as you foment treason in pursuing the coup.

[

Pol Pot damn it

Pol Pot

Troll damn it, troll.

[

Pol Pot damn it

Pol Pot

Troll damn it, troll.

Pol Pot?

Are the people in this thread opposed to all public accommodation laws or just the ones that cover faggots?

For Gods sake....it's just a freak'n cake

He will bake cakes for adulterers, rapists and thieves
But baking for gays is the last straw
There are bakeries that specialize in sex-related cakes. You can buy a pussy, dick or pretty much any other thing you want. Do you want to dictate that all bakeries must produce cakes with scenes of sodomy because that's what you like?

Leave people alone ffs!

Forum List

Back