One Of The Most Interesting Cases This Year

I stand with private property and individuality, of course.

so jim crow was a-ok by you?

:cuckoo:
I dont believe in institutional discrimination. The govt shouldnt have that power. People should.
IDK why you are acting like its a big deal anyways. You certainly believe in institutional discrimination. Of your own kind.

so preventing discrimination is discrimination in your "mind"?

what on earth are you blathering about dum dum? was that another one of your anti-Semitic swipes that's not supposed to be anti-Semitic?

I dont believe in institutional discrimination. The govt shouldnt have that power. People should.
IDK why you are acting like its a big deal anyways. You certainly believe in institutional discrimination. Of your own kind.

what on earth are you blathering about dum dum? was that another one of your anti-Semitic swipes that's not supposed to be anti-Semitic?

What you're missing is that discrimination is a basic human right. One that government doesn't have. Government is bound, by law, to treat everyone equally. Individuals are not.

They will sell cakes to a pregnant bride, previously married couples, convicted felons.......all sinners

They seem to be very selective in how they apply their Christianity

Why should that not be their choice alone under the 1st Amendment? Compelling slavery seems a bit anti-American, eh?

it isn't a first amendment issue.

or do y ou want to let muslims go to work in a pork store and then refuse to handle pork?

you take a job you or open a business you don't get to discriminate against your clientele.

they could always shut down their store and refuse whatever state license they hold.

hate filled loons are truly nauseating. I thought you creeps went out with the dinosaurs

It is exactly a First Amendment issue....try reading the Bill of Rights sometime....you do not lose your Constitionally protected Rights simply because you open a business.
First amendment applies to people not businesses

People own businesses

and? guess what, jim crow isn't legal.

loon.

Yes, that is exactly what it is. IDK why you bedwetters always want to change the definition of words to fit your agenda. Its quit fucking pathetic.

What you're missing is that discrimination is a basic human right. One that government doesn't have. Government is bound, by law, to treat everyone equally. Individuals are not.
You are saying that to a big govt stooge...

Jim Crow was government sweets. Not private. Not individual.

and, dear?

you clearly don't understand the point. please stop trying. you aren't smart enough.
Listen you big dumbfuck, I said i stand with private property and individuality. Your analogy is jim crow. Something that was put in place by the govt.
YOU arent smart enough.

I say i stand with personal freedom and dumbfuck limp wrists conflate that with jim crow.
People are so damn stupid LOL

Ah, but therein lies the rub. The baker serves gay customers too. They object, however, to being part of a gay wedding. Your complaint is null, because the adulterers, rapists, and thieves are not asking for decorated cakes celebrating adultery, rape, and theft.

Yes they are...their wedding is just as sinful as a gay wedding

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

You truly are one of the dumbest people on the board, by a wide margin.

Institutional racism, that is racism codified into law, is not the "prevention" of discrimination.

Revenge for alleged crimes of people we have never met against other people we have never met is not "prevention" or anything, you drooling dolt.

or do y ou want to let muslims go to work in a pork store and then refuse to handle pork?

you take a job you or open a business you don't get to discriminate against your clientele.

they could always shut down their store and refuse whatever state license they hold.

hate filled loons are truly nauseating. I thought you creeps went out with the dinosaurs

It is exactly a First Amendment issue....try reading the Bill of Rights sometime....you do not lose your Constitionally protected Rights simply because you open a business.

It applies to the people in the businesses, shitflinger.

As does the 13th Amendment - both of which you of the Khmer Rouge flagrantly violate.
The people can discriminate against anyone they want

A business can't

exactly right... but you know how it is when someone's consumed by hatred. they're not really rational.

and in his case, they aren't that bright.

It applies to the people in the businesses, shitflinger.

As does the 13th Amendment - both of which you of the Khmer Rouge flagrantly violate.
The people can discriminate against anyone they want

A business can't

exactly right... but you know how it is when someone's consumed by hatred. they're not really rational.

Yes, jillian

we see it in all of your posts

and he is as bright as you.

Private property is "Jim Crow?"

You never were the sharpest marshmallow in the bag....

I think she was suggesting Harley was in favor of Jim Crow laws, despite the fact that they were government policy. I misread as well.
She was equating private property and individual liberty with institutional discrimination like a complete moron.

Forum List

Back