One quarter of voters dislike both candidates.

Technically there were millions of choices to begin with.

Each party whittled it down to 1 choice.

1 of these 2 will be the next President.

That's how the USA does it.
Nope. That's a false narrative foisted on us by the two entrenched parties. To benefit the continued dominance of the two entrenched parties. All we have to do to put a stop to their sham is stop voting for them. That's what I will do.

Don't fall for their fear mongering and BS "lesser-of-two-evils" con. Stop trying to game the system. Quit trying to second guess what all the idiots will do, and simply vote for the best candidate on the ballot. It's the only way out of this mess. We have to reject the two-party death spiral.

Who gives a fuck? I have voted for many people whom I did not like, and against people that I liked.

which is why we are stuck with two such shitty choices.

People have been doing this for far too long, and now the price is that there are no good candidates

Nope. That's a false narrative foisted on us by the two entrenched parties. To benefit the continued dominance of the two entrenched parties. All we have to do to put a stop to their sham is stop voting for them. That's what I will do.

Don't fall for their fear mongering and BS "lesser-of-two-evils" con. Stop trying to game the system. Quit trying to second guess what all the idiots will do, and simply vote for the best candidate on the ballot. It's the only way out of this mess. We have to reject the two-party death spiral.

I am absolutely voting for the best candidate the USA has.

Good with what? The "choice" between Biden and Trump? Damn.. how low will you go?

no its not good. But you people own it. You let the Deep State explode into what we have right now. A communist Police State. They get rich and party hard. They stole 2020 after launching the Flu. All while you little boys dance in leather chaps. AOC types are what we get now. Trump was doing a good job without Deep State help.

You people sit by and let Obiden 2.0 rule the country.

no its not good. But you people own it. You let the Deep State explode into what we have right now. A communist Police State. They get rich and party hard. They stole 2020 after launching the Flu. All while you little boys dance in leather chaps. AOC types are what we get now. Trump was doing a good job without Deep State help.

You people sit by and let Obiden 2.0 rule the country.

It's weird
They watched hunger games, they watched star wars, they watched the matrix and countless others and sided with the resistance every time.

Real life hits them square in the face and they fall in line with the Evil Empire

no its not good. But you people own it.
You'll have to be more explicit. You don't know me at all, so by "you people", you seem to be assigning me to some group. Is this going to be one of those threads where you put your fingers in your ears, close your eyes and start chanting that I'm secretly a Democrat?

If so, let's cut straight to the part where I tell you to go fuck yourself. k?

You'll have to be more explicit. You don't know me at all, so by "you people", you seem to be assigning me to some group. Is this going to be one of those threads where you put your fingers in your ears, close your eyes and start chanting that I'm secretly a Democrat?

If so, let's cut straight to the part where I tell you to go fuck yourself. k?

You're a spectator

This must be the 25% upper crust smart bunch like GaterMacBlack&CheesedicPeeKnobsonit. Those so smart they would rather be burned alive by street vermin than vote for a successful Outsider Businessman who is 1000X better for the country than the Obiden Kkkabal.
Sorry, is that conservabonics?

So you are a nonparticipant
That fine.
So I'm not going to point a gun at my nation's head for the sake of my party. You fuckers are killing us.

I'll cast a vote for a worthwhile candidate. I won't sit around trying to second guess what the rest of you idiots will do.

Exactly, work tariffs to get more revenue to balance the budget.

Ending income tax is the recipe for disaster
Cut the wasteful, illegal, immoral and unconstitutional spending to more than balance the budget.

Then enforce a 5% flat tax, without any deductions on all first-generation income and get rid of all the wealth taxes (capital gains, inheritance, etc…)

Cut the wasteful, illegal, immoral and unconstitutional spending to more than balance the budget.

Then enforce a 5% flat tax, without any deductions on all first-generation income and get rid of all the wealth taxes (capital gains, inheritance, etc…)
All you could do is send Welfare, Education, and Medicaid back to the states.

Other than that, you'd need a Grace Commission II to tell you where the "waste, fraud, and abuse:" is.

The wealthy aren't suffering.

1718539164394.png

All you could do is send Welfare, Education, and Medicaid back to the states.

Other than that, you'd need a Grace Commission II to tell you where the "waste, fraud, and abuse:" is.

The wealthy aren't suffering
I could get rid of a LOT more than that, very quickly.

I wouldn’t expect the wealthy to suffer. It’s the poor who deserve to suffer for their mistakes.

I’m part of the twenty-five percent. I have no interest in either of these candidates. I will write in my own name on the ballot in November.

The chances of me changing my mind on that are extremely low.
Add me to this growing club.

Forum List

Back