One quarter of voters dislike both candidates.

I was a Trump supporter until he put up that stupid tariff plan to replace income taxes.
So I'm probably not voting unless Trump puts up better policies, instead of him just cutting his taxes.

Brainstorming, get the conversation-thinking caps going.

To the 25%, I say: Welcome to the world of adulting. Welcome to exactly what more than 25% of voters think and have always thought. You're just saying it out loud.

Good for you.

Now grow up and hold your nose and vote like an adult.
Wrong in every last aspect.

Trust me the 90% of the 25% are closeted Obiden and will vote just like GaterMac&Cheese group did and do. They vote D. You can see it right here. The flock to every TDS post but nary a peep on Obiden daily crime postings. They bleed blue, collect money off blue. Communism is their goal. Not freedom for all. Maybe they are important enough the Police state will spare them in the occupation?

Those who think they dislike Trump are mistaken, confused by the LYING POS Dem fake news BS they spew out 24/7 that's full of lies. That's why they call it Dem propaganda.

I hardly think it a stretch to understand that there is a large segment of people unhappy with both main candidates.
I find it incomprehensible that it's not more. Biden and Trump? Seriously? They're the best we can do? WTF???

Be thankful it's not Romney and Hillary. I like that Trump is not a so called professional politician because those morons SUCK!
There's not a single fucking thing to be thankful about regarding the claim, the lie, that Biden and Trump are our only choices.

I find it incomprehensible that it's not more. Biden and Trump? Seriously? They're the best we can do? WTF???

As said repeatedly since way back in 2008, be careful. The pool of those willing to try for high offices are becoming more criminal, corrupt and lowIQ every year. Any smart proven successful “outsider” sees what Deep State MSM will do to destroy all of them, family also. Thanks but I’m good.

There's not a single fucking thing to be thankful about regarding the claim, the lie, that Biden and Trump are our only choices.

Technically there were millions of choices to begin with.

Each party whittled it down to 1 choice.

1 of these 2 will be the next President.

That's how the USA does it.

As said repeatedly since way back in 2008, be careful. The pool of those willing to try for high offices are becoming more criminal, corrupt and lowIQ every year. Any smart proven successful “outsider” sees what Deep State MSM will do to destroy all of them, family also. Thanks but I’m good.
Good with what? The "choice" between Biden and Trump? Damn.. how low will you go?

Forum List

Back