One school sheds its slave past

And yet oddly, Trump is president. :laugh:

For now. We'll see if he still is a year from now. You can sure as shit bank on the fact that if Trump does go down, he's taking all the Conservatives down with him...starting with Pence.

Yeah, but what if he didn't want to live on welfare and food stamps?

Well, living on food stamps and welfare is what people from Trump University do because a degree from Trump University is worth less than the paper it's printed on (assuming they even printed diplomas).

Yeah, but what if he didn't want to live on welfare and food stamps?

Well, living on food stamps and welfare is what people from Trump University do because a degree from Trump University is worth less than the paper it's printed on (assuming they even printed diplomas).
You're speaking to me as if I give a rat's ass if your theoretical kids graduate from BO High and live on MLK Boulevard. but I'd prefer not to have to support them, much like their baby daddy.

You're speaking to me as if I give a rat's ass if your theoretical kids graduate from BO High and live on MLK Boulevard. but I'd prefer not to have to support them, much like their baby daddy.

Anyone with a high school diploma immediately has a leg up on anyone with a degree from Trump University.

Do they serve Indonesian dog and rice gor lunches to celebrate Obama's birthday?

Ah, this poser again. A person who comes on the message boards and posts shit, hoping to get a response of any kind in order to justify his worthless existence.
Ah, this little sensitive faggot again. A person who comes on the message boards and cries all day about other people not actually believing what they say here.

Ah, this little sensitive faggot again. A person who comes on the message boards and cries all day about other people not actually believing what they say here.

What's sad is that you literally have to copy what someone else wrote because you don't have the capabilities to think of anything yourself.

A person who comes on the message boards and cries all day about other people not actually believing what they say here.

But you don't believe what you say here. You're just doing it for effect because you crave validation. That's because of the shit job your parents did raising you. It's not likely you will ever overcome this need for attention you have, and it will most likely manifest itself into harm against others.

What's sad is that you literally have to copy what someone else wrote because you don't have the capabilities to think of anything yourself.
What's sad is you are a pathetic excuse for a grown man that worships a dude in a gimp suit, Gimpy.

A person who comes on the message boards and cries all day about other people not actually believing what they say here.

But you don't believe what you say here. You're just doing it for effect because you crave validation. That's because of the shit job your parents did raising you. It's not likely you will ever overcome this need for attention you have, and it will most likely manifest itself into harm against others.
See, folks....I told ya so. Fucking pathetic gimp does exactly as expected every time.

See, folks....I told ya so. Fucking pathetic gimp does exactly as expected every time.

Well look, if you had any principles at all you'd be defending them...but all you're doing is proving to me that you're not really about principles, and are just about getting attention. But hey - if me doubting your convictions prevents you from spreading your propaganda (because of your narcissistic needs), then I've accomplished what I've set out to do.

Well look, if you had any principles at all you'd be defending them...but all you're doing is proving to me that you're not really about principles, and are just about getting attention. But hey - if me doubting your convictions prevents you from spreading your propaganda (because of your narcissistic needs), then I've accomplished what I've set out to do.
Why are you such a whiny little bitch?

Forum List

Back