Oopsies: If MAGA Republicans Are So Bad, Why Are Dems Funding Them?

Why? The reason is extremely simple. So simple I am surprised the question need be asked. Because they are betting that the Trump association, the endorsement, is toxic. So toxic it will lead to them losing. I can't say they're wrong. I know that I will not vote for a Trump fluffer, which means I will be voting for a third party, a write-in, or... a Democrat. <shiver>

Last edited:
Why? The reason is extremely simple. So simple I am surprised the question need be asked. Because they are betting that the Trump association, the endorsement, is toxic. So toxic it will lead to them losing. I can't say they're wrong. I know that I will not vote for a Trump fluffer, which means I will br voting for a third party, a write-in, or... a Democrat. <shiver>

The rebuttal writes itself:

If MAGA Republicans are that horrific, why would you vote for them (or support them) for any reason, even to win? I would never vote for a true Nazi, ever, just on the thought that maybe I'd win something. My conscience would forbid it.

So...is it that Democrats don't REALLY believe "MAGA Republicans" are that bad, or that they have no conscience other than "win at any cost"?

Oh, don't be surprised. MAGA media doesn't explain stuff this obvious to them, and they certainly can't figure it out for themselves.

If MAGA Republicans are that horrific, why would you vote for them (or support them) for any reason, even to win? I would never vote for a true Nazi, ever, just on the thought that maybe I'd win something. My conscience would forbid it.

So...is it that Democrats don't REALLY believe "MAGA Republicans" are that bad, or that they have no conscience other than "win at any cost"?

Yeah, I know, I was being generous... it's my nature.

I love the dunderheads getting caught in their own contradiction and yet still, somehow, congratulating themselves.

Hey, either you or Mac1958, answer my post. Is it that you don't REALLY think MAGAs are that bad, or that you have no conscience so will willingly support Nazis with your money?

It has to be one or the other.

I know that I will not vote for a Trump fluffer, which means I will br voting for a third party, a write-in, or... a Democrat. <shiver>

i did the same thing in 2000 using a protest vote agaist both W. & gore, look what ended up happening ... putting that election into the hands of the SC to decided.

then the world broke. this mid term election is way too important.

I love the dunderheads getting caught in their own contradiction and yet still, somehow, congratulating themselves.

Hey, either you or Mac1958, answer my post. Is it that you don't REALLY think MAGAs are that bad, or that you have no conscience so will willingly support Nazis with your money?

If you didn't understand my post, if you don't understand why the Democrats are trying to get the piece of shit Trump candidates on the ballots rather than true Republicans, then there is no way to make you understand. There are no words that will get through to you. There is nothing reasonable that your Trump addled brain will accept.

The End.

Dismissed.

There is a risk to that strategy, but only a total idiot would ask the purpose of such a move. The hoped for outcome is similar to what Rush Limbaugh hoped for when he started what he called Operation Chaos. It is thought that MAGA candidates might be easier to beat in the coming elections than someone who is less crazy. However, there is still a chance that some of the most extreme MAGA might win in some of the elections. It's perfectly legal to give your weaker opposition a boost in the primaries, and with some, like Hershal Walker who seems to have no chance of succeeding in a general election, it might even be a good strategy, but the overall risk is still higher than I might be willing to take.

If you didn't understand my post, if you don't understand why the Democrats are trying to get the piece of shit Trump candidates on the ballots rather than true Republicans, then there is no way to make you understand. There are no words that will get through to you. There is nothing reasonable that your Trump addled brain will accept.

The End.

Dismissed.

Aw you tried to sidestep. It won't work.

There are only two options:

1. You don't REALLY think MAGA Republicans are actual Nazis or extremists. OR

2. You DO think MAGA Republicans are extremist Nazis, but you have no conscience, so you don't care. Acquiring power is your only conscience.

So try this again, shall we?

Oh, don't be surprised. MAGA media doesn't explain stuff this obvious to them, and they certainly can't figure it out for themselves.

Which is is, Mac? Do your precious Dems not REALLY think MAGAs are Nazi Extremists, or do they not care and will support them with their $$?

Give us your answer.

There is a risk to that strategy, but only a total idiot would ask the purpose of such a move. The hoped for outcome is similar to what Rush Limbaugh hoped for when he started what he called Operation Chaos. It is thought that MAGA candidates might be easier to beat in the coming elections than someone who is less crazy. However, there is still a chance that some of the most extreme MAGA might win in some of the elections. It's perfectly legal to give your weaker opposition a boost in the primaries, and with some, like Hershal Walker who seems to have no chance of succeeding in a general election, it might even be a good strategy, but the overall risk is still higher than I might be willing to take.

To be frank you do not need to explain this to me. I understand it fully.

But if you believe these candidates are Nazi Extremists out to destroy "democracy"--as your president just outlined on Thursday night--then you have no conscience. So you are down to:

1. You don't REALLY believe your opponents are Nazi Extremists OR

2. You have no conscience and will do anything to acquire power

So which is it? One or two?

Which is is, Mac? Do your precious Dems not REALLY think MAGAs are Nazi Extremists, or do they not care and will support them with their $$?

Give us your answer.

After all the pearl-clutching, too-tight corset hyperventilating Mac1958 has done about Trumpsters all over this board, is he now going to dodge these questions?

Mac

It would seem your precious Dems are funding these MAGA Extremist Nazis. Again, this means:

1. They don't REALLY think they're Nazi Extremists out to destroy "democracy" OR

2. They have no conscience and don't care, as long as they acquire power

What you got, Mac? Which is it?

After all the pearl-clutching, too-tight corset hyperventilating Mac1958 has done about Trumpsters all over this board, is he now going to dodge these questions?

Mac

It would seem your precious Dems are funding these MAGA Extremist Nazis. Again, this means:

1. They don't REALLY think they're Nazi Extremists out to destroy "democracy" OR

2. They have no conscience and don't care, as long as they acquire power

What you got, Mac? Which is it?
Your question has been answered. Please try to calm down.

Your question has been answered. Please try to calm down.

It has most definitely not.

Your party is funding the very same people your president called "Nazi Extremists". Giving them MONEY. Mac.

So that means, again:

1. They don't REALLY believe they are Nazi Extremists OR

2. They have no conscience and do not care, as long as they acquire power.

One more dodge without choosing and I will accept your defeat.

It has most definitely not.

Your party is funding the very same people your president called "Nazi Extremists". Giving them MONEY. Mac.

So that means, again:

1. They don't REALLY believe they are Nazi Extremists OR

2. They have no conscience and do not care, as long as they acquire power.

One more dodge without choosing and I will accept your defeat.
Accept my defeat.

Are you really willing to make yourself look that dumb?

Can you provide some evidence that either Mac or Hjmick have support these people with their money?

Forum List

Back