Oopsies: If MAGA Republicans Are So Bad, Why Are Dems Funding Them?

Are you really willing to make yourself look that dumb?

So you have no answer. Right. Because there is no good answer.

Your masters either don't really believe the opposition is that terrible

OR

They do not care, as long as they acquire power.

Hope you're proud.

Can you provide some evidence that either Mac or Hjmick have support these people with their money?

By the way: it's posts like this which prove you're no sort of libertarian or moderate or whatever. No libertarian I know would look at his blatant trap and say, oh well hey....and make this excuse for it.

It's skeevy, and you love it, because you're a Leftist.

By the way: it's posts like this which prove you're no sort of libertarian or moderate or whatever. No libertarian I know would look at his blatant trap and say, oh well hey....and make this excuse for it.

It's skeevy, and you love it, because you're a Leftist.

I do not give a flying fuck what you think of me, you have totally lost all reason and legitimacy. The search of Trump's house has sent you over the edge and now you are just a rabid attack dog posting stupid shit like this.

I do not give a flying fuck what you think of me, you have totally lost all reason and legitimacy. The search of Trump's house has sent you over the edge and now you are just a rabid attack dog posting stupid shit like this.

My entirely logical and reasonable post--which no one can answer--has apparently broken YOU.

The only people who lend support to "Nazi extremists"--the very people Biden condemned on Thursday night--either do not believe they are Nazi extremists OR do not care, because they further their interests. Martha Raddatz picked up on the contradiction on the not-conservative network ABC, and the liberal Bottoms had no answer for it.

This has NOTHING to do with the Trump raid.

Obviously, your brain is broken.

There's a lot of her running around right now, controlling a major American party.

I have already accepted your defeat.

I understand that smarts, so now you will lash out. Like a premenstrual 13 year old girl.

suzy, suzy, .... suzy Q....

take off that dusty, mold ridden MAGA hat, & put on yer critical thinking cap ( if you can find it ) & figure it out.
Not very hard TO figure out, Playtime! While Democrats like Biden WHINE about how "extreme" the GOP is...they spend millions to make sure that moderate GOP candidates lose to "MAGA" candidates in primary elections! It's what you do when your agenda isn't a winner and you need to run on division and fear!

Not very hard TO figure out, Playtime! While Democrats like Biden WHINE about how "extreme" the GOP is...they spend millions to make sure that moderate GOP candidates lose to "MAGA" candidates in primary elections! It's what you do when your agenda isn't a winner and you need to run on division and fear!

Again it boils down to two choices then:

1. You don't really believe these MAGA candidates are Nazi extremists OR

2. You have no conscience and do not care, as long as your interests are furthered

My entirely logical and reasonable post--which no one can answer--has apparently broken YOU.

You would not know logic if it came up and bit you on the ass.

The only people who lend support to "Nazi extremists"--the very people Biden condemned on Thursday night--either do not believe they are Nazi extremists OR do not care, because they further their interests. Martha Raddatz picked up on the contradiction on the not-conservative network ABC, and the liberal Bottoms had no answer for it.

Interesting to know this was not your own view, but that it was given to you by Raddatz or someone else.

The answer is simple, it is called wining at all cost politics. IT has been going on longer than you or I have been alive and yet you are either ignorant of history or your just do not care about appearing to be honest any longer.

To be frank you do not need to explain this to me. I understand it fully.

But if you believe these candidates are Nazi Extremists out to destroy "democracy"--as your president just outlined on Thursday night--then you have no conscience. So you are down to:

1. You don't REALLY believe your opponents are Nazi Extremists OR

2. You have no conscience and will do anything to acquire power

So which is it? One or two?
Only 2 choices? Were those the only choices you had when Limbaugh pulled his Operation Chaos stunt? What about
3. Finally starting to use ome of your tactics against you.

You would not know logic if it came up and bit you on the ass.

Interesting to know this was not your own view, but that it was given to you by Raddatz or someone else.

The answer is simple, it is called wining at all cost politics. IT has been going on longer than you or I have been alive and yet you are either ignorant of history or your just do not care about appearing to be honest any longer.

So the answer is #2. The Democrats will support the same Nazi Fascist Extremists Biden condemned on Thursday night--the very people "threatening democracy"--if it furthers their power. So, they have no conscience.

We have an answer from GG. Good.

So the answer is #2. The Democrats will support the same Nazi Fascist Extremists Biden condemned on Thursday night--the very people "threatening democracy"--if it furthers their power. So, they have no conscience.

Duh. You act like this is something new for either of our major parties.

I do miss the reasonable, normal Sue. Too bad you have been broken beyond repair.

Forum List

Back