🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Open borders and open trade

It makes no sense because you don't know people in real life.
My clients are WEALTHY, Middle Class and dirt poor.
The poor, as I have already stated in another post just a few minutes ago have BARE walls as they can barely afford to buy stuff even at Walmart or Walgreen's.
Their mortgages, smart phone and large screen TVs are paid for by MY tax dollars and they have no money for anything else.
Most of the Middle Class people I meet are living check to check and have to take care of their children who can't find jobs.

Your dumbass argument:

I know people that cannot afford stuff, therefore tariffs :lmao:

I don't care.
Make a tariff high enough and American based companies will fill the void.
I don't give a shit about people living off their Stock Portfolios.

Please give an example where that has actually worked for a country. Tariffs have been around a very long time.

You are comparing 2016's technology to decades ago?
Are you living in la-la land?
What can we NOT produce today in the US?
Why should I subsidize the poor when a Director owns 20+ homes across the globe?

So you don't have an example? What you are proposing has never worked yet you still think it is a good idea? You aren't very smart are you?

We can produce probably anything. But we will all be paying much more and our exports will go down to nothing. Tariffs have been tried many times and always fail. Do you not learn from history?

And you DO understand that when 98% of people make less then 25K/year eventually those items that cost too much will no longer be available.

I know tariffs are just another tax on us. I know putting tariffs on imports increases costs for our manufacturers, making it impossible to be competitive in exports. If you think people should make more money than increase the minimum wage. At least that will actually increase wages. You want to increase taxes and kill exports in hope that there may be wage increases. Stupid.
Most of the business have left, so what's your argument now?

It makes no sense because you don't know people in real life.
My clients are WEALTHY, Middle Class and dirt poor.
The poor, as I have already stated in another post just a few minutes ago have BARE walls as they can barely afford to buy stuff even at Walmart or Walgreen's.
Their mortgages, smart phone and large screen TVs are paid for by MY tax dollars and they have no money for anything else.
Most of the Middle Class people I meet are living check to check and have to take care of their children who can't find jobs.

Your dumbass argument:

I know people that cannot afford stuff, therefore tariffs :lmao:
They can't afford stuff because they have jobs...that pay $9.00/hour...that YOU think are GREAT jobs.
Do YOU live on $9.00/hour or do you live off your Investments?

The same as it was before.

Tariffs have no relevance on offshoring. The fact that you think they are connected shows you are clueless on economics.

What economics school do you adhere?

Protecting businesses?
You haven't noticed that the businesses have LEFT?
Are you THAT fucking stupid?

Once again conflating tariffs with offshoring.

Typical uneducated moron.
And you have yet to provide a concrete argument on why I'm incorrect.
If I could move to China or India and hire slaves and ship to America using US Military protection tax free and not pay a tariff...
You have to be an arrogant ass not to see the truth.

And you have yet to provide a concrete argument on why I'm incorrect.

That is so fucking stupid.

You made the claim that two things were connected, and you are expecting me to prove they are not? You made the claim for fucks sake!

If I could move to China or India and hire slaves and ship to America using US Military protection tax free and not pay a tariff...
You have to be an arrogant ass not to see the truth.

You really need to look up the difference between tariffs and taxes on offshoring.

What you are really supporting is a tax on domestic companies manufacturing outside the country. That is NOT a tariff.

The same as it was before.

Tariffs have no relevance on offshoring. The fact that you think they are connected shows you are clueless on economics?

The school of not selling out my fellow Americans so I can buy my 25th mansion.
You think I care about your bullshit Economic Schools where all that matters is more money for the Master Class.
I certainly don't follow Supply Side which REQUIRES slave labor.

I don't care.
Make a tariff high enough and American based companies will fill the void.
I don't give a shit about people living off their Stock Portfolios.

Please give an example where that has actually worked for a country. Tariffs have been around a very long time.

You are comparing 2016's technology to decades ago?
Are you living in la-la land?
What can we NOT produce today in the US?
Why should I subsidize the poor when a Director owns 20+ homes across the globe?

So you don't have an example? What you are proposing has never worked yet you still think it is a good idea? You aren't very smart are you?

We can produce probably anything. But we will all be paying much more and our exports will go down to nothing. Tariffs have been tried many times and always fail. Do you not learn from history?

And you DO understand that when 98% of people make less then 25K/year eventually those items that cost too much will no longer be available.

I know tariffs are just another tax on us. I know putting tariffs on imports increases costs for our manufacturers, making it impossible to be competitive in exports. If you think people should make more money than increase the minimum wage. At least that will actually increase wages. You want to increase taxes and kill exports in hope that there may be wage increases. Stupid.

You do realize that taxes have to be collected either way?

Okay, I am done for real this time.

My tolerance level is completely shot dead.

I eat guys like you for lunch.
You provide theory and no examples.

In my conversations with you, I provided 5 very notable examples where raises in tariffs caused economic collapse or limited growth.

You have yet to provide one example of tariffs working in US history.

I visit houses everyday where people make less than 25K/year and except for their iPhone and large screen TV that I PAID for, their houses are empty.
In other words, they can't even afford the low priced shit at Walmart or Costco's.

Free trade creates lower prices.

It is a non-debatable proven fact that tariffs raise prices for consumers, hence why I have called you an anti-consumer piece of shit in the past. Consumer protectionism is an oxymoron.
Tariffs before the current state of technology were way different.
You cannot possibly think I would fall for that Smoke and Mirrors trick.
We are off-shoring White Collar careers as well as Blue Collar jobs and today's technology and speed of transport is light years ahead of the last time we had an onerous Tariff.

Try better with an argument that is relevant in 2016.

If you honestly and truly believe that, you are the one that suffers from a terminal case of stupidity. I don't know whom you are trying to "fool" but it certainly isn't me and Indeependent.

Acting out once again.

Stop insulting your intelligence.

Stop projecting, dumb ass.....

Let's say that I am a prison warden that has a willing and able stable of workers that will do anything to get out of the joint for 8 hours a day and they can be taught to lay blacktop road but there is a contractor that does this for a living and pays his employees a living wage and is vying for contracts and has to bid? Who the fuck do you think can undercut??? Put on your thinking cap, homeboy...get that little gerbil that is running on the treadmill of your mind and tell me which one is going to win........none of this is fucking rocket science. The same thing applies to "free trade" and the only way that it will ever turn around for American workers is if they will work even cheaper than the Chinese that work in factories and under such deplorable conditions that they have to put suicide nets around their buildings.

59558346.jpg

People really should not talk about economics theory when they were never educated in economics.

If you honestly and truly believe that, you are the one that suffers from a terminal case of stupidity. I don't know whom you are trying to "fool" but it certainly isn't me and Indeependent.

Acting out once again.

Stop insulting your intelligence.

Stop projecting, dumb ass.....

Let's say that I am a prison warden that has a willing and able stable of workers that will do anything to get out of the joint for 8 hours a day and they can be taught to lay blacktop road but there is a contractor that does this for a living and pays his employees a living wage and is vying for contracts and has to bid? Who the fuck do you think can undercut??? Put on your thinking cap, homeboy...get that little gerbil that is running on the treadmill of your mind and tell me which one is going to win........none of this is fucking rocket science. The same thing applies to "free trade" and the only way that it will ever turn around for American workers is if they will work even cheaper than the Chinese that work in factories and under such deplorable conditions that they have to put suicide nets around their buildings.
You know Onyx is a useless Neo-Conservative who loves his slave labor.

Forum List

Back