Open Carry will lead to wild west shoot outs

Today we duel in a battle of wits, which is why someone like you would need to bring a gun.

It's not my fault bed wetters like you were stupid enough to bring media matters talking points to a gun fight your side wants to start.

I directed my comment to The T, a half wit at best. A gun might not be sufficient if you battled The T, as dim witted as you seem to be.

Aww... geez bed wetter you would have hurt my feelings I a gave a shit about what you're programmed to "think".

I live in an open carry state. In fact, wannabe cowboys pack heat in Safeway, while picking up their wife's Tampex and cupcakes for the church potluck. I've been here 4 years, and there is something that I noticed fairly quickly. Most of these guys are just "puttin' on the style". They don't smile, or greet people in line at the cashier. They like the fact that nobody is going to give them grief if they park their pick-um-up truck too close to another car in the lot. Nobody is going into the Seven Eleven to complain that they are blocking the gas pump while they munch a donut while visiting with Bubba. When they are on their motorcycles, everyone keeps their distance. Nobody is going to beat them to their parking space in front of the Long Branch saloon. Nobody is going to get into an argument with them while watching the Little League game. They love the intimidation factor, and it alters the interaction between people. Back when we were in high school, there was always the school bully, who everyone knew was constantly looking for a fight, so they avoided eye contact with him, and the bully got away with breaking in line, etc. These guys who are "carrying" like to intimidate, but not in an overtly manner. They confuse it with "respect".

Yeah, I'm sure they're delighted that you've arrived 4 years ago and vote for fellow bed wetters.

You're so full of shit it's disgusting.

I have lots of friends from AZ and NM. The reality is quite a contrast from your bullshit monologue. OC folks that I know personally are overtly friendly, specifically to ease people they come into contact with so that there is no concern or ill feelings from non-carriers. They're the most polite and gracious people I've ever known, and have more conflict resolution skills than any self absorbed bed wetter will ever know.

It is probably just my imagination, Pete, but sometimes I get the feeling that you disapprove of my posts.....

It's not my fault bed wetters like you were stupid enough to bring media matters talking points to a gun fight your side wants to start.

Bed wetters? Are you talking about the gun people too scared to leave the house without a gun? The guys who pee themselves when they hear gun control?

Nope.

I'm talking about "people" like Bradley Manning for instance, a "man" who slipped through the cracks of security screening and joined the army. The military screens people who are bed wetters because they have emotional/mental problems. Liberals clearly have emotional and mental problems, and Manning is the poster child of a moonbat pinko traitor.

Therefore:

Liberals = Bed wetters.

It's a simple equation.

Furthermore people who carry guns do so in order to protect themselves from the sorts of incorrigible violent psychopaths libtard fucks like you go out of your way to protect. Take Trayvon martin for example.

I find it funny that dipshit pole smokers who are afraid of the gun itself, have the gall to question the bravery of people who carry in order to fight the violent criminals you imbeciles coddle.

That doesn't come close to making sense. My definition stands bed wetter.

One doesn't need to do a Google or Bing or Wikipedia search on the subject.

One has but to use a little common sense.

One of the wildest area in the world at one time was considered to be the American west. [supposedly]

However, the truth is that almost every western town, ranch, and mining camp had a majority of the population armed, skilled at having been involved in either hunting of the Civil War, and more than capable of protecting themselves.

In spite of all the dime novels and Oaters you've seen, they were orderly and duels in the street or shootout with the sheriff did not exist. And, for those who did rob trains or banks, they had to run for their lives as an armed citizenry rose up to chance them - armed to the teeth.

If I was to consider illegally entering a house to rob it and its inhabitants in a community where the majority of people owned arms, it would be a case of utter stupidity - or mental instability.

Do you want a society where only police - and criminals - have guns? :(

Yes, They do.

It is far easier to liquidate political dissenters who are unarmed.

That is the motivation of the left. The ordinary mindless bed wetter is programmed to believe it will lead to "safety".

LOL, and in your 'scenario' - also made up - an armed and untrained citizen (shooting at targets which don't shoot and having no use of force policy nor practiced scenario's as do SWAT) will be an effective tool in real life situations. Having no command structure, no on going intelligence and no communication among the white hats = chaos.

You don't listen very well, but that's why you are still a democrat. You probably won't listen now but here goes:

My scenario isn't that at all, my scenario is the very real one that exists now where if someone decides to try to take out as many people as possible, he or she will need to find a place where an intended victim won't end his spree before it begins. Like the local gun free zone.

Nice strawman argument you built but I'm sorry to tell you it won't fly.

There are a few holes in your argument.

#1, how does one shoot and kill another before s/he begins their "spree"? Does one who sees another carrying a gun openly as a threat, and does that give the 'hero' the right to shoot?

#2, Have you ever heard of suicide by cop?

#3, Gun free zones are not intended to prevent mass murder. What they do is increase the penalty for violating the act. See CA Penal Code, Sec. 626.9 ((a), This section shall be known, and may be cited, as the Gun-Free School Zone Act of 1995.

see: CA Codes (pen:626-626.11)

#1 it's not hard to imagine (since we are making stuff up) that I'm in a Starbucks drinking my coffee and I see a guy stop in the center if the mall, pull out an AR-15, and aim it at the Cinna-Bon store. Maybe he gets off a shot or three, maybe he even hits someone before I, being behind him put a couple of 380 rounds into the back of his head. That ends his spree right quick. The thing is that if he's in an area where he knows people are allowed to carry guns, he knows that he can't tell who has the gun and which place to point it first.

#2 people who die by cop are t looking to take out as many bystanders as possible, they are looking to get killed in spectacular fashion. Different scenario.

#3 irrelevant, the reason I bring them up is to make the point that a shooter who is looking for maximum carnage, isn't going to go where he knows others will be armed.

Bed wetters? Are you talking about the gun people too scared to leave the house without a gun? The guys who pee themselves when they hear gun control?

No, he's talking about the ones who wet their beds and panties by the idea that some person might have a gun and therefor try to take everyone's guns away.

So the guys who are so scared someone will have a gun they have to carry one at all times?

I live in an open carry state. In fact, wannabe cowboys pack heat in Safeway, while picking up their wife's Tampex and cupcakes for the church potluck. I've been here 4 years, and there is something that I noticed fairly quickly. Most of these guys are just "puttin' on the style". They don't smile, or greet people in line at the cashier. They like the fact that nobody is going to give them grief if they park their pick-um-up truck too close to another car in the lot. Nobody is going into the Seven Eleven to complain that they are blocking the gas pump while they munch a donut while visiting with Bubba. When they are on their motorcycles, everyone keeps their distance. Nobody is going to beat them to their parking space in front of the Long Branch saloon. Nobody is going to get into an argument with them while watching the Little League game. They love the intimidation factor, and it alters the interaction between people. Back when we were in high school, there was always the school bully, who everyone knew was constantly looking for a fight, so they avoided eye contact with him, and the bully got away with breaking in line, etc. These guys who are "carrying" like to intimidate, but not in an overtly manner. They confuse it with "respect".

Yeah, I'm sure they're delighted that you've arrived 4 years ago and vote for fellow bed wetters.

You're so full of shit it's disgusting.

I have lots of friends from AZ and NM. The reality is quite a contrast from your bullshit monologue. OC folks that I know personally are overtly friendly, specifically to ease people they come into contact with so that there is no concern or ill feelings from non-carriers. They're the most polite and gracious people I've ever known, and have more conflict resolution skills than any self absorbed bed wetter will ever know.

It is probably just my imagination, Pete, but sometimes I get the feeling that you disapprove of my posts.....

BINGO!!

You win a cigar!!

I'll ask Bill Clinton to send you one of his specially marinated ones.

Pete,
I am so glad that you have some friends from AZ. Come out and visit them sometime. I'll take you to Safeway, and you can intimidate the hell out of the 20 year old female cashier!

Yeah sure. Because people who carry openly are just cowards, they don't think like you so there has to be some sinister reason behind their actions.

What would happen if they were not gun free zones? Adam Lanza and James Holmes get to walk into a school or movie theater with as many weapons as they can carry?

The idea that these guys will be afraid to shoot if other people are armed is fantasy. They are prepared to die and many shoot themselves before they are done.

Criminals and crazies are the problem. Let's get some hard assed background checks

PAY ATTENTION--------those guys were BREAKING THE LAW, LAWS DID NOT STOP THEM. But an armed security guard might have stopped them.

CRIMINALS AND MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE DO NOT OBEY LAWS. WAKE THE FUCK UP.

The unrestricted open carry laws being advocated by some on this board ( not necessarily you) do not help the situation

The idea that I can bring any weapon, anywhere at anytime does not make us safer. The same law that allows you to bring your AR-15 to a little league game allows those criminals and crazies to do he same

It absolutely does. You saying it doesn't, means nothing at all.

Last edited:
Pete,
I am so glad that you have some friends from AZ. Come out and visit them sometime. I'll take you to Safeway, and you can intimidate the hell out of the 20 year old female cashier!

You see...

Assholes like you are the reason I can have no respect at all for bed wetting liberals.

Assuming you have the cognitive skills to process the context of my post let alone the reading comprehension skills ( big fucking stretch mind you), you diligently maintain your utter ignorance of the fact that people who OC are some of the most relaxed and polite people you can associate with.

Your dedication to ignorance and bullshit is what defines fascist pigs like you. I truly wish Roe V. Wade came early enough so that some of the hippie whores that birthed insipid self absorbed parasites like you had the "choice" to wash genetic garbage like you down a drain.

No, he's talking about the ones who wet their beds and panties by the idea that some person might have a gun and therefor try to take everyone's guns away.

So the guys who are so scared someone will have a gun they have to carry one at all times?

What are you 10 years old? Read the posts you respond to and make some sense will ya?

Pete,

You see...

Assholes like you are the reason I can have no respect at all for bed wetting liberals.

Assuming you have the cognitive skills to process the context of my post let alone the reading comprehension skills ( big fucking stretch mind you), you diligently maintain your utter ignorance of the fact that people who OC are some of the most relaxed and polite people you can associate with.

Your dedication to ignorance and bullshit is what defines fascist pigs like you. I truly wish Roe V. Wade came early enough so that some of the hippie whores that birthed insipid self absorbed parasites like you had the "choice" to wash genetic garbage like you down a drain.

Now, Pete, that is just gall-darned unfriendly of you!

BTW, I live in Gabby Gifford's old political district. She still appears in public and makes speeches. I am sure that the sight of you and your phallic symbol AR-15 in the audience would bring a warmth to her heart!

Last edited:
Pete,

You see...

Now, Pete, that is just gall-darned unfriendly of you!

BTW, I live in Gabby Gifford's old political district. She still appears in public and makes speeches. I am sure that the sight of you and your phallic symbol AR-15 in the audience would bring a warmth to her heart!

Howdy ex-neighbor. I used to live just west of Tucson.

You mentioned Safeway ... The guy with the gun at the scene of the Giffords' shooting hid out in the Walgreens right next door while unarmed bystanders took down the shooter.

Sadly, they couldn't stop him before he murdered innocent people, including an 8 year old girl.

Forum List

Back