Open to Judgement: UN complicity in 7th Oct. massacre

1706293869492.png
er

Gipper still loves terrorists.

I think many people are using the terminology "dumb bombs" to mean "indiscriminate bombing" and those two should not be confused. To my understanding, and I am not a military expert, "dumb bombs" are guided, just with GPS and real humans making decisions. No, they are not as precise as other munitions, but they are relatively accurate and targets are assessed prior to implementation. I've also read that Israel is using far fewer of these than is reported generally.

For your second, I think that is inevitably where we are headed. It will take some time to get there. Israel won't be opening the Gaza doors wide anytime soon. But eventually.
Dumb bombs are not guided munitions.

Dumb bombs are not guided munitions.
Sure they are. They are just guided by smart aircraft and smart humans, and sometimes GPS systems. They are also typically used by Israel in situations where an area has already been cleared of civilians, such as to destroy a tunnel. Under those conditions, a precision attack of within 100ft vs 10ft would not cause unnecessary civilian incidental damage.

Any other suggestions as to how Israel can prevent every single non-combatant death?

Sure they are. They are just guided by smart aircraft and smart humans, and sometimes GPS systems. They are also typically used by Israel in situations where an area has already been cleared of civilians, such as to destroy a tunnel. Under those conditions, a precision attack of within 100ft vs 10ft would not cause unnecessary civilian incidental damage.

Any other suggestions as to how Israel can prevent every single non-combatant death?
No they are not!

A guided bomb (also known as a smart bomb, guided bomb unit, or GBU) is a precision-guided munition designed to achieve a smaller circular error probable (CEP). The creation of precision-guided munitions resulted in the retroactive renaming of older bombs as unguided bombs or "dumb bombs".

As for your 2nd question, vote out Bibi Netanfuckyou!

No they are not!

A guided bomb (also known as a smart bomb, guided bomb unit, or GBU) is a precision-guided munition designed to achieve a smaller circular error probable (CEP). The creation of precision-guided munitions resulted in the retroactive renaming of older bombs as unguided bombs or "dumb bombs".
Yes a PGM has a probable range of error of 10ft, as noted above. A gravity bomb has a probable range of error of 100ft. It's not indiscriminate. It is guided by the drop by smart aircraft and smart humans operating said aircraft. And, if used in areas where civilian presence is not applicable, is neither illegal nor immoral.
As for your 2nd question, vote out Bibi Netanfuckyou!
So no. You, like everyone else, demands that not a single non-combatant is harmed in a war and yet you have to idea how to achieve that impossible standard, and hold that impossible standard to no other state or non-state actor.

Yes a PGM has a probable range of error of 10ft, as noted above. A gravity bomb has a probable range of error of 100ft. It's not indiscriminate. It is guided by the drop by smart aircraft and smart humans operating said aircraft. And, if used in areas where civilian presence is not applicable, is neither illegal nor immoral.

So no. You, like everyone else, demands that not a single non-combatant is harmed in a war and yet you have to idea how to achieve that impossible standard, and hold that impossible standard to no other state or non-state actor.
Goddammit, we are not talking about a single non-combatant! You fuckers deliberately murdered 25,000 people! That is far worse than anything that happened on Oct. 7th, which you are partly to blame, due to your 16 year immoral and illegal blockade of Gaza.

Goddammit, we are not talking about a single non-combatant! You fuckers deliberately murdered 25,000 people! That is far worse than anything that happened on Oct. 7th, which you are partly to blame, due to your 16 year immoral and illegal blockade of Gaza.
I asked you a hypothetical question about how to conduct a just war. You were calling every non-combatant death "murder". I ask how does one conduct a war without killing any civilians? Do you have an answer? If so, I'd love to hear it.

Look, you have two options here. Either you admit that civilians are unavoidably killed in war, or you put forth an argument of how to avoid killing civilians.

I asked you a hypothetical question about how to conduct a just war. You were calling every non-combatant death "murder". I ask how does one conduct a war without killing any civilians? Do you have an answer? If so, I'd love to hear it.

Look, you have two options here. Either you admit that civilians are unavoidably killed in war, or you put forth an argument of how to avoid killing civilians.
Stop targeting them!

Liar.

So you are saying there was no 16 year immoral and illegal blockade of Gaza?

Or are you saying 25,000 people are not dead?

I don't think blockading Hamas is illegal or immoral.

I'm not sure the Hamas numbers, 25,000, can be trusted.

I know that there weren't 25,000 murdered by Israel in Gaza.

Forum List

Back