OPINION----Trump may be "begging" the House to be impeached

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Again, this may only be my personal opinion, but Trump's smarter advisers may have convinced him that the ONLY way for him to win another term, may be IF he pushed the democrat House to begin impeachment proceedings..........Playing the "victim" card is perhaps Trump's only remaining gambit for a second term.

From the various investigations surrounding this administration's corrupt actions....to this administration's complete disregard of security clearance.........From Trump believing Russia and Saudi Arabia over our own intelligence services.....to completely defying the law regarding access to his tax returns......Trump may be cajoling and coaxing the House to impeach him...........and reap the same "rewards" of a political victim as Bill Clinton did in the late 1990s.

As an example of this political [albeit, moronic] strategy by Trump, let's keep in mind that although the IRS Code CLEARLY specifies that when officially requested, the IRS "SHALL" release someone's tax returns, the statute ALSO requires a direct reason for such disclosures to not be just political.....and that reason may only be IF the House is contemplating impeachment proceedings against Trump.

.........and, given the complete capitulation of the weak=spined republican Senate, impeachment would fail and Trump can play the victim to his moronic base and rally their mindless support.

As it has been for the last TWO years........its all about Trump and screw the needs to address the real problems facing our nation.

I thought that Trump was trying the lose the election in 2016. It was obvious he wanted to lose, and he was totally shocked that he won. It was all about building the brand. He hates being President, that much is obvious. The only time he looks like he's enjoying himself is at his rallies, where he can bask in the adoration of the fools who voted for him.

I thought that Trump was trying the lose the election in 2016. It was obvious he wanted to lose, and he was totally shocked that he won. It was all about building the brand. He hates being President, that much is obvious. The only time he looks like he's enjoying himself is at his rallies, where he can bask in the adoration of the fools who voted for him.
He now has to stay in the White House to avoid the jailhouse. He’s already been implicated in crimes that put Cohen in jail

You're running out of silly shit to post about, Trump...aren't you, Nat? I feel for you, little buddy! It's gotta be hard to get up every day and troll CNN, MSNBC and Huff Post trying to find something you can use to start another half dozen anti Trump strings! So now we're going to get your "opinions" until you're fed something else to parrot? Too funny!

President Trump lives for the day when you can make liberals look like the video below. He will be re-elected again...

Again, this may only be my personal opinion, but Trump's smarter advisers may have convinced him that the ONLY way for him to win another term, may be IF he pushed the democrat House to begin impeachment proceedings..........Playing the "victim" card is perhaps Trump's only remaining gambit for a second term.

From the various investigations surrounding this administration's corrupt actions....to this administration's complete disregard of security clearance.........From Trump believing Russia and Saudi Arabia over our own intelligence services.....to completely defying the law regarding access to his tax returns......Trump may be cajoling and coaxing the House to impeach him...........and reap the same "rewards" of a political victim as Bill Clinton did in the late 1990s.

As an example of this political [albeit, moronic] strategy by Trump, let's keep in mind that although the IRS Code CLEARLY specifies that when officially requested, the IRS "SHALL" release someone's tax returns, the statute ALSO requires a direct reason for such disclosures to not be just political.....and that reason may only be IF the House is contemplating impeachment proceedings against Trump.

.........and, given the complete capitulation of the weak=spined republican Senate, impeachment would fail and Trump can play the victim to his moronic base and rally their mindless support.

As it has been for the last TWO years........its all about Trump and screw the needs to address the real problems facing our nation.
How do you equate Democrats trying to look into every single document in his company's records to "Trump is begging Congress to impeach him"??????

I think you Democrats should be slapped every time you say something stupid......then maybe you might STFU for a couple of hours.

• Banned
You're running out of silly shit to post about, Trump...aren't you, Nat? I feel for you, little buddy! It's gotta be hard to get up every day and troll CNN, MSNBC and Huff Post trying to find something you can use to start another half dozen anti Trump strings! So now we're going to get your "opinions" until you're fed something else to parrot? Too funny!

The reason that I headed the thread's title with the "warning" that its just my OPINION, is to save morons like you the strain of reading and your issues in trying to comprehend something that goes against your Trump CULT mentality.

Please be careful.....you don't want your few remaining brain cells to be too "taxed" (pardon the expression)......

Answer the fucking thread's topic, or go back to bed, dimwit..........................

That would be consistent with Trump’s victim/martyr mentality, and that of others on the right – that everyone’s ‘out to get him.’

Being impeached and not convicted by the Senate would certainly rally his base and backfire on Democrats – likely garnering enough votes to win in the EC, although again losing the popular vote.

If Democrats are smart they won’t take the bait.

How do you equate Democrats trying to look into every single document in his company's records to "Trump is begging Congress to impeach him"??????

The answer is WAAAAYYYYYYY too difficult for your GED education......Best you go back to bed and rest....LOL

The answer is WAAAAYYYYYYY too difficult for your GED education......Best you go back to bed and rest....LOL
No....it's pretty fucking simple.
You cocksuckers want to invade every facet of his life so you can dredge something up. If you can't find a crime maybe you can find something you can either make into a crime or at the very least use to embarrass Trump.

That would be consistent with Trump’s victim/martyr mentality, and that of others on the right – that everyone’s ‘out to get him.’

Being impeached and not convicted by the Senate would certainly rally his base and backfire on Democrats – likely garnering enough votes to win in the EC, although again losing the popular vote.

If Democrats are smart they won’t take the bait.

THANK YOU...........Obviously, you got my drift......But for Trump cultists???...........No way.

We know. Kasich was a winner!

I think you Democrats should be slapped every time you say something stupid......then maybe you might STFU for a couple of hours.
Now if I said that, I'd have six of you guys giving me a big commie lecture about taking away their rights. Never tell a Democrat to STFU. It's against the Constitution!

/——-/ Everyday it’s a different hair brain conspiracy with you Libtards. Tomorrow it will be Trump ordering Area 51 to fire gamma rays at Mexicans crossing the border.
8C2A11A0-FAF8-409B-AFCC-F95895150E7C.jpeg

I actually expect that the Trump ass-kissing Treasury and IRS stooges to respond to the request for the tax returns with something that basically states that they would comply with the statute ONLY if impeachment proceedings are started within the House.

Sure, why not.

Dear Madame Speaker,

Please impeach me, for otherwise I have no way of winning against your rudderless party, which makes Captain Jack Sparrow's ship look like the Nimitz.

Love and Kisses On Your Plastic Face,
Donnie

Forum List

Back