Opioids killed more people last year than either car accidents or gun violence

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
This crisis of addiction can affect any American, from all-state football captains to stay-at-home mothers.

why isnt anyone talking about it? WHY ISNT ANYONE TALKING ABOUT IT??????

It’s a terrible addiction. It should be addressed. Sadly, partisan politics is more important.

Awesome! Finally something that hurts the individual causing the problem and not innocent bystanders.

This crisis of addiction can affect any American, from all-state football captains to stay-at-home mothers.

Oddly enough, I wonder how people get so addicted to the stuff, I had pretty major surgery months back and was prescribed 325mg Oxycodone for pain relieve and I had to jump through hoops just to get it! You'd think I was a prisoner on parole, I was just out of the hospital, and had to make a special trip to my doctor's in PERSON, on the day I RAN OUT come hell or high water, if I was late, I lost pills, then to the pharmacy in PERSON, then could only get enough for 7 days (I was on it for several months). I literally had to aggravate my operation and healing to jump through the hoops just to get the stupid pills! I don't know how all these people are getting enough of this stuff to get hooked on it let alone enough to OD on. They must buy it off the street. BTW, no problem stopping taking it. I'm wondering if the whole "opiod crisis" is just another trumped up fake crisis.

Oh gosh. Thanks for the heads up. I don't want to go out tomorrow and use heroin, so we need the government to write laws.

Wow…we have drug laws and people are still OD-ing on drugs…. Amazingly our little gun nut buddy isn’t saying we should get rid of all drug laws.

It’s a terrible addiction. It should be addressed. Sadly, partisan politics is more important
We can't even defend our borders...build the wall stop the illegal drug trade from crossing our southern flank....build the wall!

Yes, let’s continue the failed “war on drugs” policies that didn’t stop drug use in the first place
How can we fight a war on drugs with an open door policy? oh yeah.....we can't...cut off the supply chain.....but you can just keep playing the foolish know nothing wise guy that does nobody any good at all....

Because we don’t care about addicts.

It doesn’t affect everyone.

Oddly enough, I wonder how people get so addicted to the stuff, I had pretty major surgery months back and was prescribed 325mg Oxycodone for pain relieve and I had to jump through hoops just to get it! You'd think I was a prisoner on parole, I was just out of the hospital, and had to make a special trip to my doctor's in PERSON, on the day I RAN OUT come hell or high water, if I was late, I lost pills, then to the pharmacy in PERSON, then could only get enough for 7 days (I was on it for several months). I literally had to aggravate my operation and healing to jump through the hoops just to get the stupid pills! I don't know how all these people are getting enough of this stuff to get hooked on it let alone enough to OD on. They must buy it off the street. BTW, no problem stopping taking it. I'm wondering if the whole "opiod crisis" is just another trumped up fake crisis.
It is. The weaklings are trying to run the show.

Yeah sure kid. That’ll do it
or we can keep doing what we are doing...take your pick...kid
Yes, let’s continue the failed “war on drugs” policies that didn’t stop drug use in the first place.
People need to stop drug use. It’s not up to the government. Don’t take drugs and you won’t be an addict. Pretty simple.
Then the government needs to get out of the way

Yeah sure kid. That’ll do it
or we can keep doing what we are doing...take your pick...kid
Yes, let’s continue the failed “war on drugs” policies that didn’t stop drug use in the first place.
People need to stop drug use. It’s not up to the government. Don’t take drugs and you won’t be an addict. Pretty simple.
Then the government needs to get out of the way
How so?

Forum List

Back