🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oprah: all white people must die

Wow. She just told the President and First Lady to die

Too bad she isn't saying what the OP claims. Or else the OP is saying all white people are racists.

Facts are a bitch, ain't they?

Old white people will just have to die. Young white people will be murdered. Preferably set on fire and burned to death.

she's to stupid to realize she advotes the murder of a race. didn't we have some fucker in Germany try this hmmm?? its ironic. had she been in germany she would have been gassed or shot

her way to end racism. especially if your old and white

just another libtard whose cheese slide off its cracker

Oprah Winfrey Just Said That White People Should Die And She s Not Joking

That is very sad considering white people contributed to the success of her Oprah show. She is a very ungrateful woman and it is sad to see her so blinded to her own racism and bitterness. Very sad. That is what happens to people who reject Jesus as the Way, the Truth and the Life. That root of bitterness just destroys the person and what is equally sad is that her root of bitterness with poison those who listen to her.

The world will be better when old racists are 6 feet under.

namvet it's weird that you assume all white people are racist. :cuckoo:

you said it. not me

You took her quote saying that racists should die, and decided that must mean that all white people should die. What makes you think that all white people are racist? :eusa_think:

she's to stupid to realize she advotes the murder of a race. didn't we have some fucker in Germany try this hmmm?? its ironic. had she been in germany she would have been gassed or shot

Didn't watch your own video at all, didja shit-for-brains?
Didn't read the YouTube commentary either no doubt.

Lie Life in Duh Bubble. Where myths are more important than subversive "reality".

"Advote" that.

her way to end racism. especially if your old and white

just another libtard whose cheese slide off its cracker

Oprah Winfrey Just Said That White People Should Die And She s Not Joking

That is very sad considering white people contributed to the success of her Oprah show. She is a very ungrateful woman and it is sad to see her so blinded to her own racism and bitterness. Very sad. That is what happens to people who reject Jesus as the Way, the Truth and the Life. That root of bitterness just destroys the person and what is equally sad is that her root of bitterness with poison those who listen to her.

What's sad is that some race-baiting asshole puts up a YouTube video with a blatantly lying title, and you Gullibles are willing to run with it. Don't even bother to hear the evidence. "Guilty".

Play the video. She doesn't say that at all. Liars like the OP are the gadflies stoking racism.

should i put the entire interview??

naw. as usual on here to many libtards with their heads stuck up their ass

should i put the entire interview??

naw. as usual on here to many libtards with their heads stuck up their ass

If you want to dig your hopeless lying ass even deeper, sure.

Not quite the way I'd go when I realized a faux pas, but that's just me.

This thread's going straight to TBB.

Last edited:
Oprah also made the statements

"white people are in denial about the contributions of black people"

"we only hire good white people"

really?

how is that not racist

what are good white people?

all white people are in denial?

Forum List

Back