Oprah.....Trump's VP pick for his failed 2000 presidential run.

I do find it hilarious about how little they think trump will win, yet they are obsessed by Oprah.....it sounds like they think they need to do the same thing we did...that their politicians cant beat trump (they are right).......but oprah will be a disaster.

Just wait until she opens her mouth on policies and issues......
Today it’s the right that’s obsessed with Oprah. You people are losing it.

no we're laughing......it's hilarious.....I hope she runs.......I guess liz warren doesn't cut it anymore.
Of course you hope she runs. The Presidency is a complete mockery now, and that’s what you voted for.

yep, Washington didn't listen, we sent in a hand grenade....and it's working beautifully........I couldn't be happier with trump....he's awesome.
Are you happy with this:

Trump just said, "“I went to the best colleges, or college." Why the slip? 1 or 2? Answer: 2. He wanted UPenn, but Dad's influence couldn't get him in. Went to Fordham. Eventually, Penn gave Don a "rich boy" admission. Never made dean's list, claims he graduated 1st in his class.

If they didn’t run in the general election, no. They were only a potential candidate.
Read: PRIMARY
He then quit, after the Reform Party became something he didn’t want to have anything to do with. He DID NOT enter the general election.

So, if someone is in a PRIMARY and then quits, then that individual NEVER ran for president???..............A simple Yes or No, please.....

(give it up, asshole)

I do find it hilarious about how little they think trump will win, yet they are obsessed by Oprah.....it sounds like they think they need to do the same thing we did...that their politicians cant beat trump (they are right).......but oprah will be a disaster.

Just wait until she opens her mouth on policies and issues......
Today it’s the right that’s obsessed with Oprah. You people are losing it.

no we're laughing......it's hilarious.....I hope she runs.......I guess liz warren doesn't cut it anymore.
Of course you hope she runs. The Presidency is a complete mockery now, and that’s what you voted for.

yep, Washington didn't listen, we sent in a hand grenade....and it's working beautifully........I couldn't be happier with trump....he's awesome.
Are you happy with this:

Trump just said, "“I went to the best colleges, or college." Why the slip? 1 or 2? Answer: 2. He wanted UPenn, but Dad's influence couldn't get him in. Went to Fordham. Eventually, Penn gave Don a "rich boy" admission. Never made dean's list, claims he graduated 1st in his class.

yeah and Al Gore went to Harvard based on his racist daddy........so what????? Gore flunked divinity school....yet you believe every word he says in his global warming gospel.........he couldn't fool priests, but he can fool you.

he couldn't fool priests, but he can fool you.

Yes.....as a southern Baptist, Gore must have had a difficult time "fooling priests"....LOL

(hey,Bucky, you don't have to keep proving that you're an idiot.....We know....LOL)

he couldn't fool priests, but he can fool you.

Yes.....as a southern Baptist, Gore must have had a difficult time "fooling priests"....LOL

(hey,Bucky, you don't have to keep proving that you're an idiot.....We know....LOL)

southern Baptist..now that is hilarious.......he was also a tobacco farmer....doesn't mean shit.....

his dad was racist....he is a complete buffoon.....and not even close to as smart as trump........
polar bears are still here

ice cap didn't melt......

and yet you believe this moron........

southern Baptist..now that is hilarious.......he was also a tobacco farmer....doesn't mean shit.....

his dad was racist....he is a complete buffoon.....and not even close to as smart as trump........

Go take a nap....LOL

Go take a nap....LOL
got nothing....I gotcha.....Gore fooled a lot of people........and the smart Trump is President...

got nothing....I gotcha.....Gore fooled a lot of people........and the smart Trump is President...

You are an idiot.......Is this thread about Gore???

Either stick to the topic or go have some laxatives.

Forum List

Back