🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Origins of political correctness

Summer is sexist: Women have to sweat 'bikini bodies.'

Summer! The best season. Especially for women. Time to panic because your beach body didn't shape up as scheduled, to shave every day even though it gives you adult diaper rash, to text a friend so she knows your jogging route, to act as the primary juggler of your kids' camp schedules because your husband can't or won't or tried last year and failed.

Summer is sexist: Women have to sweat 'bikini bodies,' hair removal, camp and crime

I will bet this never occurred to JoeB the lying loser before, but now all of a sudden, after considering what the pc losers are now saying, Summer truly is sexist.

Political correctness is merely fascism pretending to be manners.

Carlin

What the video leaves out is that most of the leadership of any radical social change organization is comprised of atheist Jews.

Which is still true today. ... :cool:

One thing we can be sure of, in anything there will be no goatfuckers leading the way.

Unless it involves pedophilia, woman-beating, sex slaves, surrendering or back-stabbing

Hence his bigotry....as the asshole sits smugly calling others bigots.

Seriously...he's as stupid as a fckn stump

Naw, if you try to make laws - really dumb laws- based on fear of an imaginary sky pixie based on bronze age writings, you kind of deserve all the disdain I inflict on you.

I mean, I'm glad you aren't going around killing each other over arguments about whether or not Jesus was made out of bread or something. But 2000 years of religious crazy, I kind of have every reason to be concerned.

That’s not political correctness.

That’s the golden rule.

Political correctness is having to use specific words as to not offend someone who is high on the intersectional politics victim rankings.

Those certain words are largely meant to be hurtful to start with... so not using them is a good thing.

So what word do you want to use SOOOOOOOOO bad that offends people?

I was defining political correctness. I didn’t say there are words I want to use. The goalposts are moved daily, it’s just tough to keep up.

that's just it-----you and your kind don't know what bigotry/racism is
you claim racism/bigotry when it's NOT THERE
you FALSELY accuse people of racism/bigotry = PC /bullshit
Covington/Smollet/etc etc

Uh, guy, you can't excuse 400 years of institutionalized racism by whining that Smollett faked a hate crime and was immediately caught.

I honesty wish the CPD put as much effort into solving our 700 murders a year that they put into proving Smollett was a lying sack of crap.
no one is excusing that---
the RACISM word means NOTHING now
you are so obsessed with racism/etc that it makes you CRAZY/brainwashed--like Smollet
you people have FKD up by claiming racism when someone says ''fried chicken''
Fuzzy Zoeller: My Tiger Woods comment was joke gone awry

''black hole'' ----hahahhahahahahahahhahahah
What do "black hole," "angel food cake," and "devil's food cake" have in common?

They're all racist terms, says a Dallas County, Texas, official.
Texas County Official Sees Race in Term 'Black Hole'
SMollet/Covinton/etc etc

I will bet this never occurred to JoeB the lying loser before, but now all of a sudden, after considering what the pc losers are now saying, Summer truly is sexist.

Political correctness is merely fascism pretending to be manners.

Carlin

I wasn't aware of the bikini police were out there. Heck, I wish there was a Bikini police. Some women shouldn't wear bikinis.

On a serious note, if you don't think that our society doesn't put impossible demands on women, in terms of appearence, then you are delusional.

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-9_8-54-56.jpeg
    upload_2019-6-9_8-54-56.jpeg
    7.3 KB · Views: 11
When terms like “Black Hole”is considered racist, that’s when the politically correct crew loses me.

F!G, N-word, Cr!cka....of course those are homophobic and racist and shouldn’t be used.

that's just it-----you and your kind don't know what bigotry/racism is
you claim racism/bigotry when it's NOT THERE
you FALSELY accuse people of racism/bigotry = PC /bullshit
Covington/Smollet/etc etc

Uh, guy, you can't excuse 400 years of institutionalized racism by whining that Smollett faked a hate crime and was immediately caught.

I honesty wish the CPD put as much effort into solving our 700 murders a year that they put into proving Smollett was a lying sack of crap.

Four Hundred years? Seriously? 400??

Just to be clear, 1 year is too many but to say 400 is just simply stoopid. You qualify.

Plus the FACT, that during the 17th Century, far, FAR more Irish slaves were sent to America than Black slaves.
The Irish Slave Trade – The Forgotten “White” Slaves - Global Research

And during the majority of the 18th Century, there was no America. There was only a British Colony and they were the ones importing Black slaves.

And another thing.... Idiot.

After the Revolutionary War, several States made slavery illegal. Some of the first governments in the world to do so.

And then, we were the first Country in HUMAN HISTORY to fight a horribly costly War to END slavery.

dimocraps aren't just stoopid, they are dishonest scum.

I wonder if that's why they're so dishonest and such liars?? Anybody else? Think it's because their brains are so small and dysfunctional they can't process information like normal humans?

a thought

Wow, more stupidity to make fun of.

you are so obsessed with racism/etc that it makes you CRAZY/brainwashed--like Smollet

Um. not really. I thought that Smollet was lying from the beginning. So did most people, which is why his story unravelled so fast.

Uh, what Fuzzy said was racist. I'm sure he didn't see it that way, but that's the issue, isn't it? The kind of cultural racism that we as white folks engage in, that we don't even notice, but other people do.

'black hole'' ----hahahhahahahahahahhahahah

Yup... not even a scientifically accurate term, as they are neither "black" nor " a hole". The Scientific term is "Hypermass".

Um. not really. I thought that Smollet was lying from the beginning. So did most people, which is why his story unravelled so fast.

Uh, what Fuzzy said was racist. I'm sure he didn't see it that way, but that's the issue, isn't it? The kind of cultural racism that we as white folks engage in, that we don't even notice, but other people do.

Yup... not even a scientifically accurate term, as they are neither "black" nor " a hole". The Scientific term is "Hypermass".
''fried chicken'' is racist...?????!!!!!!!!
hahahahhahahahahahahah
you are out of your cotton picking mind
ooops!!! sorry

When terms like “Black Hole”is considered racist, that’s when the politically correct crew loses me.

F!G, N-word, Cr!cka....of course those are homophobic and racist and shouldn’t be used.

Okay. Except they aren't "black" nor are they a "hole'. So, yes, the term could be considered derogatory.

The fact that we often use the word "Black" to indicate something negative, and then apply it to a whole race of people...

'Cotton-picking' - the meaning and origin of this phrase

Joe apparently has no problem with Native Americans enslaving defeated tribes, Muslim slavery, African Slavery, Roman slavery.....he only has a problem with slavery from people with Western European descent.

So really, it’s not slavery that bothers him at all.

Why?

I agree that they're offensive and shouldn't be used but how far do we go to stop them from being used??

We think in words, people. When you lay down at night and think about what you're going to do tomorrow, you think in words.

You dream in words. You plan in words. You communicate in words

If you give dimocrap scum control of what you can say, you give them control of what you can think.

It's called 'Thought Control' and, yes, it's a real thang

word

(there I go again)

Okay. Except they aren't "black" nor are they a "hole'. So, yes, the term could be considered derogatory.

The fact that we often use the word "Black" to indicate something negative, and then apply it to a whole race of people...

You drink that PC cool aid, huh?

Black means a company is making money.....so there it’s a good thing. I think black means good. Black is my favorite color. So there.

'fried chicken'' is racist...?????!!!!!!!!
hahahahhahahahahahahah
you are out of your cotton picking mind
ooops!!! sorry

So let's look at it in context, shall we.

Tiger Woods became the first black person to win the Masters. So after making some patronizing comments about how well he was doing (when in fact, his performance set new standards), he made a comment about "Fried chicken and collard greens" being on the Banquet menu...

Does that make him as bad as the guy who goes to the Cross Burning on Saturday night? Nope.

Was it still demeaning and disrespectful? Yes.

Check this bullshit, and I am sorry I even engaged this stupid fucking thread.

I am out.

My favorite way to have grouper is FUCKING BLACKENED!

KISS MY DICK, JOE. Is that PC?

Forum List

Back