🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Origins of political correctness

Define a 'descent human being' in your own words

-Geaux

Treating everyone fairly and with respect without regard to their race, gender or sexual orientation. (I do not include religion in there, as religion is at the end of the day a choice.)

That is a good consensus. However, I can be a descent human being while disagreeing with a black politician without me being racist. I can be a decent human being while respecting sexual orientation while also respecting a baker’s rights to refuse to do a decoration he is not comfortable with. It’s no different than a Muslim clerk refusing to handle pork or Muslim cab driver refusing to hand bags that contain liquor.

Except that fucking loser proudly votes for the group using the marxist strategy to eradicate the free market.

That pathetic fucking loser is worse than JoeB. In the case of JoeB, he is so stupid that he actually believes what is being used by these marxists. He somewhat needs to be pitied.

Mac, every day points out what these fucking marxists are doing and he votes for them.

Fuck that piece of shit.

Buddy, Vichy Mac is on your side. If your level of crazy is so high you are fragging your own, you are a little nutty.

Sorry, man, Capitalism isn't disdained because people can't use racist language.

It's kind of the opposite. Racism is the tool the One Percent uses to get stupid people like you to vote against your own economic interests.

What I learned is that at the end of the day, the Lesbian Hispanic Chick is really in the same boat my lily-white straight ass is in. The one the One Percent is trying to sink. They've been at it since Nixon's Southern Strategy,and you are still falling for it.

That is a good consensus. However, I can be a descent human being while disagreeing with a black politician without me being racist.

You can, if your disagreement is on policy. The problem is you guys completely freaked out when the black guy got elected, even to the point of rejecting your own ideas "Because the black guy did it."

I can be a decent human being while respecting sexual orientation while also respecting a baker’s rights to refuse to do a decoration he is not comfortable with.

Then that baker should find something else to do for a living. The problem with the whole, "My Sky Fairy Says It's Bad" argument if Bakers refused to service to anyone who is in disobedience to biblical rules wouldn't sell a single cake.

Couples who live together, women who wear pants, braids, jewelry, men who have tatoos... guess what. all in violation of the bible.

It’s no different than a Muslim clerk refusing to handle pork or Muslim cab driver refusing to hand bags that contain liquor.

Never had that issue... of course, when I buy pork, it's usually in a package someone has no problem handling.

Here's the thing. If someone did that, they'd get fired. So what you really want is a right for business owners, not employees.

sorry-i-cant-sell-you-those-condoms-because-im-catholic-33982242.png

Wow- 23 minutes of sustained conspiracy theory.

I remember "Political Correctness" under it's original title, "Being a Decent Human Being."

“Decent human being” is subjective. Conservatives believe saving child’s life when they are in the third trimester or just outside the womb is “Being a Decent Human Being." Conservatives believe defending our borders is
“Being a Decent Human Being." Some people believe stoning homosexuals or women for their behavior and choices is “Being a Decent Human Being."

So, aside from you people, who appointed you to be the authority on “Being a Decent Human Being?”

And in the U.S. Liberals and Progressives (Democrats) support Muslims who DO stone Gays, and Women, and would do it here if they could get away with it.

That is a good consensus. However, I can be a descent human being while disagreeing with a black politician without me being racist.

You can, if your disagreement is on policy. The problem is you guys completely freaked out when the black guy got elected, even to the point of rejecting your own ideas "Because the black guy did it."

I can be a decent human being while respecting sexual orientation while also respecting a baker’s rights to refuse to do a decoration he is not comfortable with.

Then that baker should find something else to do for a living. The problem with the whole, "My Sky Fairy Says It's Bad" argument if Bakers refused to service to anyone who is in disobedience to biblical rules wouldn't sell a single cake.

Couples who live together, women who wear pants, braids, jewelry, men who have tatoos... guess what. all in violation of the bible.

It’s no different than a Muslim clerk refusing to handle pork or Muslim cab driver refusing to hand bags that contain liquor.

Never had that issue... of course, when I buy pork, it's usually in a package someone has no problem handling.

Here's the thing. If someone did that, they'd get fired. So what you really want is a right for business owners, not employees.

sorry-i-cant-sell-you-those-condoms-because-im-catholic-33982242.png

That is an intellectually dishonest, broad-brushed statement about Conservatives and Obama. This Conservative wanted. Herman Cain or Ben Carson as President; not Obama. Don’t give me the “you guys and the black guy” brush.

I remember "Political Correctness" under it's original title, "Being a Decent Human Being."
Lol
Political correctness forces people into its shit, millions of people obviously want nothing to do with political correctness but politically correctness cannot exist without forcing people that want nothing to do with it into the collective.
Stay in your mothers basement you fucking control freak

As are the other things you said. They are a 'choice'. Every choice, or decision, has a consequence. Hopefully most are positive ones. Sometimes, the consequences are one finds themselves being treated like crap for making poor choices.

Race and Gender are a choice? Really? Is this what you are claiming. I mean, we can argue whether or not sexual orientation is a choice (it isn't), but if you are going to start with black people deserve to be discriminated against for generations because of their "choices", I'm not sure if there is much we can do with you.
Political correctness...
statism_ideas.png

Great video. That helps explain educated idiots like AOC, and the college professors' indoctrination techniques creating radical druggies instead of productive members of society. Looks like the democrats' playbook.
Wow, they like teach drugs use in college now, hell, I learned it in high school...

Cracker is a term used for slave owners who cracked whips on slaves.

Anyone who eats or sells crackers is racist. I demand all companies who sell crackers change the name of their product to “crispy baked bread product” and anyone who says the word cracker is racist.

PC culture is stupid.

I thought you were done with this thread...

So has anyone actually ever called you a cracker in your life?

Yes. And to be honest, I didn’t give a shit, but maybe I should act like it bothered me so I can bully people by being the word police

As are the other things you said. They are a 'choice'. Every choice, or decision, has a consequence. Hopefully most are positive ones. Sometimes, the consequences are one finds themselves being treated like crap for making poor choices.

Race and Gender are a choice? Really? Is this what you are claiming. I mean, we can argue whether or not sexual orientation is a choice (it isn't), but if you are going to start with black people deserve to be discriminated against for generations because of their "choices", I'm not sure if there is much we can do with you.
Political correctness...
statism_ideas.png
Like the Drug War and piss testing just to get a job....

Hence his bigotry....as the asshole sits smugly calling others bigots.

Seriously...he's as stupid as a fckn stump

Naw, if you try to make laws - really dumb laws- based on fear of an imaginary sky pixie based on bronze age writings, you kind of deserve all the disdain I inflict on you.

I mean, I'm glad you aren't going around killing each other over arguments about whether or not Jesus was made out of bread or something. But 2000 years of religious crazy, I kind of have every reason to be concerned.
Lol
Says someone who wants to force everyone into the fucking collective… Take your political correctness and shove it up your ass. If it’s so great why don’t you keep that shit to yourselves?

“Decent human being” is subjective. Conservatives believe saving child’s life when they are in the third trimester or just outside the womb is “Being a Decent Human Being." Conservatives believe defending our borders is
“Being a Decent Human Being." Some people believe stoning homosexuals or women for their behavior and choices is “Being a Decent Human Being."

So, aside from you people, who appointed you to be the authority on “Being a Decent Human Being?”

And in the U.S. Liberals and Progressives (Democrats) support Muslims who DO stone Gays, and Women, and would do it here if they could get away with it.
Progressives like Trump do support stoning of gays, in fact most of the repubs prefer to deny gay folks the ability to marry and adopt kids....and forced pregnancies of women to carry full term...

Wow, more stupidity to make fun of.

no one is excusing that---
the RACISM word means NOTHING now
you are so obsessed with racism/etc that it makes you CRAZY/brainwashed--like Smollet

Um. not really. I thought that Smollet was lying from the beginning. So did most people, which is why his story unravelled so fast.

you people have FKD up by claiming racism when someone says ''fried chicken''

Uh, what Fuzzy said was racist. I'm sure he didn't see it that way, but that's the issue, isn't it? The kind of cultural racism that we as white folks engage in, that we don't even notice, but other people do.

'black hole'' ----hahahhahahahahahahhahahah

Yup... not even a scientifically accurate term, as they are neither "black" nor " a hole". The Scientific term is "Hypermass".
Lol
You have no clue what real racism is…

Naw, if you try to make laws - really dumb laws- based on fear of an imaginary sky pixie based on bronze age writings, you kind of deserve all the disdain I inflict on you.

I mean, I'm glad you aren't going around killing each other over arguments about whether or not Jesus was made out of bread or something. But 2000 years of religious crazy, I kind of have every reason to be concerned.
Lol
Says someone who wants to force everyone into the fucking collective… Take your political correctness and shove it up your ass. If it’s so great why don’t you keep that shit to yourselves?
It's called a background check , financial check and drug test just to have employment to be able to live...That is a collective of underwriters and insurance agents that make sure bad people are punished all their life if they don't comply...Hell of a free society we don't have thanks to the govt. and our magnificent business community...

Progressives like Trump do support stoning of gays, in fact most of the repubs prefer to deny gay folks the ability to marry and adopt kids....and forced pregnancies of women to carry full term...
Lol
Like I’ve always said ALL progressives are fucked in the head...

Lol
Like I’ve always said ALL progressives are fucked in the head...
Especially the ones that claim to have religion.

Lol
It's called a background check , financial check and drug test just to have employment to be able to live...That is a collective of underwriters and insurance agents that make sure bad people are punished all their life if they don't comply...Hell of a free society we don't have thanks to the govt. and our magnificent business community...
Lol
forced politically correct views... It’s all about control

Last edited:

Forum List

Back