🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Origins of political correctness

Why?

I agree that they're offensive and shouldn't be used but how far do we go to stop them from being used??

We think in words, people. When you lay down at night and think about what you're going to do tomorrow, you think in words.

You dream in words. You plan in words. You communicate in words

If you give dimocrap scum control of what you can say, you give them control of what you can think.

It's called 'Thought Control' and, yes, it's a real thang

word

(there I go again)

Not at all. Words are a tool. A tool should be used responsibly. A hammer is good to drive in nails, but not so much when you pound someone's head in with it.

I really can't stop you from thinking the N-word, but if you use it out loud and in public with the intent to degrade and demean people, you should face the consequences.

I will bet this never occurred to JoeB the lying loser before, but now all of a sudden, after considering what the pc losers are now saying, Summer truly is sexist.

Political correctness is merely fascism pretending to be manners.

Carlin

I wasn't aware of the bikini police were out there. Heck, I wish there was a Bikini police. Some women shouldn't wear bikinis.

On a serious note, if you don't think that our society doesn't put impossible demands on women, in terms of appearence, then you are delusional.
So, the word Summer is indeed now sexist everyone. JoeB now agrees with that .

As are the other things you said. They are a 'choice'. Every choice, or decision, has a consequence. Hopefully most are positive ones. Sometimes, the consequences are one finds themselves being treated like crap for making poor choices.

Race and Gender are a choice? Really? Is this what you are claiming. I mean, we can argue whether or not sexual orientation is a choice (it isn't), but if you are going to start with black people deserve to be discriminated against for generations because of their "choices", I'm not sure if there is much we can do with you.
You said that. I didn't. I'm talking about the things you quoted that ARE A CHOICE. Of course, gender and race is not two of them

-Geaux

Not at all. Words are a tool. A tool should be used responsibly. A hammer is good to drive in nails, but not so much when you pound someone's head in with it.

I really can't stop you from thinking the N-word, but if you use it out loud and in public with the intent to degrade and demean people, you should face the consequences.

Open your eyes, open your brain and look around.

It isn't just 'words' anymore.

Say the 'wrong' thing and you will be attacked by the Horde.

Sometimes, a Conservative doesn't even have to say the 'wrong' thing to be attacked. All some bleeding-heart, virtue-signalling dimocrap has to do is take it the wrong way.

Wake up before you forget how

Cracker is a term used for slave owners who cracked whips on slaves.

Anyone who eats or sells crackers is racist. I demand all companies who sell crackers change the name of their product to “crispy baked bread product” and anyone who says the word cracker is racist.

PC culture is stupid.

PC culture is stupid.
That may be so, but it's also extremely effective.

These people have Americans from coast to coast terrified of saying "the wrong thing", even when their intent is completely innocent. They have businesses from coast to coast terrified of employing people who say "the wrong thing", even when the intent is completely innocent. They ruin the careers of people for saying or doing "the wrong thing", issuing "consequences" as a way to punish and intimidate.

Stupid, maybe, but effective as hell.

Cracker is a term used for slave owners who cracked whips on slaves.

Anyone who eats or sells crackers is racist. I demand all companies who sell crackers change the name of their product to “crispy baked bread product” and anyone who says the word cracker is racist.

PC culture is stupid.

I thought you were done with this thread...

So has anyone actually ever called you a cracker in your life?

That may be so, but it's also extremely effective.

These people have Americans from coast to coast terrified of saying "the wrong thing", even when their intent is completely innocent. They have businesses from coast to coast terrified of employing people who say "the wrong thing", even when the intent is completely innocent. They ruin the careers of people for saying or doing "the wrong thing", issuing "consequences" as a way to punish and intimidate.

Stupid, maybe, but effective.

One more time, which word do you want to use sooooo badly that PC Culture keeps you from using? You see, you keep telling us about how you are oppressed and shit, but can never give us an example....

Sometimes, a Conservative doesn't even have to say the 'wrong' thing to be attacked. All some bleeding-heart, virtue-signalling dimocrap has to do is take it the wrong way.

It's impossible to state any strong opinion on the internet without pissing people off. What I say on the internet pisses off you people all the time. I don't take it personally nor do I feel my voice is being stifled. If you spend your time being a dick on the internet you should expect to be called a dick. I don't understand the feeling the haters have that they should be able to make horrible public statements without any criticism at all.

9ccIZvp.gif

5vyFixa.gif

Last edited:
Wow- 23 minutes of sustained conspiracy theory.

I remember "Political Correctness" under it's original title, "Being a Decent Human Being."

“Decent human being” is subjective. Conservatives believe saving child’s life when they are in the third trimester or just outside the womb is “Being a Decent Human Being." Conservatives believe defending our borders is
“Being a Decent Human Being." Some people believe stoning homosexuals or women for their behavior and choices is “Being a Decent Human Being."

So, aside from you people, who appointed you to be the authority on “Being a Decent Human Being?”

PC = Strategic hypersensitivity deployed specifically to control and intimidate.

That sums it up very succinctly. I love economy of words, and that NAILS it! Well done sir!
Except that fucking loser proudly votes for the group using the marxist strategy to eradicate the free market.

That pathetic fucking loser is worse than JoeB. In the case of JoeB, he is so stupid that he actually believes what is being used by these marxists. He somewhat needs to be pitied.

Mac, every day points out what these fucking marxists are doing and he votes for them.

Fuck that piece of shit.

PC has always been with us. Our War Dept. is now called the Defense Dept. although we haven`t used it for defense since 1945.

Again- example?

I mean, you guys carry on like we are living in East Germany and everyone is spying on everyone else.

The reality- to get fired for saying something, HR usually has to gather up a folder of paper on the offender, and usually it's because they are getting rid of a sub-par employee.

PC = Strategic hypersensitivity deployed specifically to control and intimidate.

That sums it up very succinctly. I love economy of words, and that NAILS it! Well done sir!
Except that fucking loser proudly votes for the group using the marxist strategy to eradicate the free market.

That pathetic fucking loser is worse than JoeB. In the case of JoeB, he is so stupid that he actually believes what is being used by these marxists. He somewhat needs to be pitied.

Mac, every day points out what these fucking marxists are doing and he votes for them.

Fuck that piece of shit.
coffee_beans_cup.jpg

Forum List

Back