Other People's Money

When a person worth 10 billion donates a million dollars, that's the equivalent of someone worth 100,000 dollars donating ten bucks.
And? Is it still a million bucks? Did you donate ten?

When I'm worth 10 billion,

I'll donate a million and one dollars.
So you won't donate ten. But you will go all off on someone donating a million. Isn't that pretty much how all dems operate? If you ever get 10 billion you'll donate a bit, until then you donate nothing and rag the shit out of those that do. All the while calling for more taxes on someone other than you to make you feel better. How about you donate a dollar? Is that too much to ask?

Speaking of democrats and other peoples money or posessions. Have you seen the looting video's from Florida? One thing stands out pretty clearly.
One time in trumps life he had to come up honest The pos has been a swindler all his life Why shouldn't people still think he is ? Only dumb republicans with heads up their butts think he's honest
What in the flying fuck...are you lost? Replied to the wrong post or thread? Just went full retard and picked a post to get all tourette's in?
You ass Were we not speaking of your morons supposed honesty in donating ? Get your head out of your butt
Who are my morons? Our church gathered a lot, are those my morons? What did your morons donate?
Trump is your moron Your church was wonderful btw Did they gather when NY and NJ were hit by sandy?
How is Trump my moron? The guy donated a million dollars, I'll take that moron all day long. Yes they did. How much did you put in?

When a person worth 10 billion donates a million dollars, that's the equivalent of someone worth 100,000 dollars donating ten bucks.
And? Is it still a million bucks? Did you donate ten?

When I'm worth 10 billion,

I'll donate a million and one dollars.
So you won't donate ten. But you will go all off on someone donating a million. Isn't that pretty much how all dems operate? If you ever get 10 billion you'll donate a bit, until then you donate nothing and rag the shit out of those that do. All the while calling for more taxes on someone other than you to make you feel better. How about you donate a dollar? Is that too much to ask?

No the far left will not donate, but they will take your money and do it.

They do not want you to care about their money, but they want you to use your money as directed by the far left religious leaders.

One time in trumps life he had to come up honest The pos has been a swindler all his life Why shouldn't people still think he is ? Only dumb republicans with heads up their butts think he's honest
What in the flying fuck...are you lost? Replied to the wrong post or thread? Just went full retard and picked a post to get all tourette's in?
You ass Were we not speaking of your morons supposed honesty in donating ? Get your head out of your butt
Who are my morons? Our church gathered a lot, are those my morons? What did your morons donate?
Trump is your moron Your church was wonderful btw Did they gather when NY and NJ were hit by sandy?
How is Trump my moron? The guy donated a million dollars, I'll take that moron all day long. Yes they did. How much did you put in?
enough, I don't bragg about donations I make like our president does

Hard to brag about the nothing you donated.

Mike with your republican mindset you wouldn't believe anything I said

With the history of liberals you're correct.

LOL we've come to the end of our conversation ,,,,,,,,"obama not a citizen ?"" Tapping Trump tower?? lol

LOL we've come to the end of our conversation ,,,,,,,,"obama not a citizen ?"" Tapping Trump tower?? lol
Obama is an Anchor baby.

The NYTimes openly doubted the President would really send Harvey victims his own money. The rest of the press jackals wondered where the money was coming from....Russia maybe? Once again they were TRUMPED when the President suggested the press corps themselves choose the recipients so they did. And the groups got the money from the Donald's personal accounts. Their own commissars, notorious grifters and cheapskates, remained quiet as mice (Rats) on the subject....wonder why?
eyebrow.gif

21317886_10213762635409901_2096473991876841496_n.jpg

Ah, Trump playing politics again, trying to make out he's somehow better than others.

He's notorious for not giving anything, but when he does give something, the whole fucking world has to know about it.

The NYTimes openly doubted the President would really send Harvey victims his own money. The rest of the press jackals wondered where the money was coming from....Russia maybe? Once again they were TRUMPED when the President suggested the press corps themselves choose the recipients so they did. And the groups got the money from the Donald's personal accounts. Their own commissars, notorious grifters and cheapskates, remained quiet as mice (Rats) on the subject....wonder why?
eyebrow.gif

Ah, Trump playing politics again, trying to make out he's somehow better than others.

He's notorious for not giving anything, but when he does give something, the whole fucking world has to know about it.
He plays the humble christian well for someone that rarely goes to church..

eyebrow.gif

Progressives are generally the stingiest of people

Did DumBama donate anything when NY and NJ were hit by Sandy?
Better yet ray ,,did the multi billionaire donate?? or does he donate only for the show And while we're at it How much do you think he paid off a doctor to get him a 4f because of a bad foot?

Forum List

Back