Our Ally South Korea is not happy at being called "appeasers"

So glad you aren't in charge.
South Korea used to be an ally. Unification has never really been our objective. We see SoKo as a strategic area militarily. We want that to continue. China sees things differently. Here is what to expect, and what Obama wanted to make sure was still on track and what Clinton would have finalized.

Offer China a neutralized or “Finlandized” Korea as the best way to tempt China to finally cut off North Korea. The resulting North Korea implosion would eventuate unification. Perhaps that would not happen immediately, but Pyongyang likely cannot survive without the Chinese umbilical cord. U.S. Forces in Korea (USFK) (Obama/Clinton plan ) would then exit a unified Republic of Korea, their mission accomplished. Korea would then de-align from the United States to reassure China, perhaps retaining a large military with some of former North Korea’s nuclear weapons to defend itself against all comers.

When Obama is involved, expect for our enemies to prosper.
^ thinks Obama is still President :laugh:

I know he's not. Someone needs to tell Obama... Korea isn't his business any more and yet there he goes.........
The truth is that Obama traveled to South Korea to secretly get the recipe for Kim chee in an effort to travel home to Louisiana to slowly undermine gumbo by a Kim chee influence. Obamas plot all along was to let South Korea take overa sovereign American dish with Asian fusion. Speaking of Asian fusion...
HOLY SHIT!!! We DO need to all wake up!!! :eek:

:rofl:
Next time you order gumbo tread carefully...
Oh god... I already like kimchi! :eek:

Obama must have gotten to me... I can feel myself chang.... aaaargh...... SURR-.... nooooooo aaachack..... SURRENDER TO CHINA. ALL HAIL KIM JONG UN!!!

South Korea and North Korea want to become Korea again. South Korea is not an ally you can depend on.
WHAT? Not a reliable ally? South Korea? omg

So glad you aren't in charge.
South Korea used to be an ally. Unification has never really been our objective. We see SoKo as a strategic area militarily. We want that to continue. China sees things differently. Here is what to expect, and what Obama wanted to make sure was still on track and what Clinton would have finalized.

Offer China a neutralized or “Finlandized” Korea as the best way to tempt China to finally cut off North Korea. The resulting North Korea implosion would eventuate unification. Perhaps that would not happen immediately, but Pyongyang likely cannot survive without the Chinese umbilical cord. U.S. Forces in Korea (USFK) (Obama/Clinton plan ) would then exit a unified Republic of Korea, their mission accomplished. Korea would then de-align from the United States to reassure China, perhaps retaining a large military with some of former North Korea’s nuclear weapons to defend itself against all comers.

When Obama is involved, expect for our enemies to prosper.

I know he's not. Someone needs to tell Obama... Korea isn't his business any more and yet there he goes.........
Yeah block Obama from ever leaving the country :laugh:

By all means Obama, leave the country!!!!!!! Vaca like ya did when you were president.
And, of course, So Ko has always been a favored vacation destination for the rich and famous..
Just coincidence that Obomb shadowed Trump's meeting with Moon.

The truth is that Obama traveled to South Korea to secretly get the recipe for Kim chee in an effort to travel home to Louisiana to slowly undermine gumbo by a Kim chee influence. Obamas plot all along was to let South Korea take overa sovereign American dish with Asian fusion. Speaking of Asian fusion...

Obama must have gotten to me... I can feel myself chang.... aaaargh...... SURR-.... nooooooo aaachack..... SURRENDER TO CHINA. ALL HAIL KIM JONG UN!!!

In other words, you've got nothing........

I've warned all New Orleans chefs to be on the lookout for Asian fusion in their gumbo. I've done my part to keep America safe.

You seem inflexible in your thinking that Obama is running a secret shadow government that's.... sabotaging our sovereignty for the sake of South Korea? For some reason? Is that the motivation? I don't know, you're hard to follow.

Since you're too set in your ways to ever entertain an opposing position, I think that "nothing" is going to be as effective against you as anything else.

I've warned all New Orleans chefs to be on the lookout for Asian fusion in their gumbo. I've done my part to keep America safe.
How to make Gumbo in Korea - ZenKimchi
Kimchi and Gumbo?
Spicy Kimchee Seafood Gumbo — Ming Tsai

:eek::eek::eek:

Kimchi and Gumbo?

Omg you are part of the shadow kimchi antigumbo crowd. You should be flogged. You should be purged.

Kimchi and Gumbo?

Oh, so you're a cook! Forgive me for expecting you to know something about current events, when your expertise is in currants...

Last edited:

Kimchi and Gumbo?

Oh, so your a cook! Forgive me for expecting you to know something about current events, when your expertise is in currants...
You<<<<<<<<<<<<<. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Irony

Kimchi and Gumbo?

Oh, so your a cook! Forgive me for expecting you to know something about current events, when your expertise is in currants...
BOW. BEFORE. SOUTH KOREA. ALL. HAIL. KIM JONG UN. KIMCHI. KIMCHI. KIM-. KIMCHI. K-K-KIMCHI. K-. KIMCHI.

Vaca like ya did when you were president.

So like.... 8% or 9% of Trump's current Presidential vacationing

Yeah, what was I thinking. You couldn't drag Obama away from the White House. So busy and all..
Compared to Trump, nope. You really couldn't.

:slap: Now your just being silly...

600x39613.jpg

Off to the oval office. I think I can, I think I can.....

Last edited:
I don't understand why President Trump would say this publicly. Privately, okay. But why piss off the South Koreans now? This and the withdrawal from the South Korean trade deal right now makes no sense.

South Koreans puzzled by Trump's 'appeasement' tweet
/----/ Because he's a strong leader who calls a spade a spade and has no time for PC diplomatic speak. Thank God
Acceptable position. Why not do that privately? Doing it publicly helps Kim believe there is a wedge between South Korea and its strongest ally. And it makes South Korea wonder if we are a steady ally which could drive it to explore stronger ties with China or Russia. How does that help, exactly?

Kimchi and Gumbo?

BOW. BEFORE. SOUTH KOREA. ALL. HAIL. KIM JONG UN. KIMCHI. KIMCHI. KIM-. KIMCHI. K-K-KIMCHI. K-. KIMCHI.
Why is it called "Kim"chi anyway. Food for thought. Pun intended.

Yeah, what was I thinking. You couldn't drag Obama away from the White House. So busy and all..

600x39613.jpg

Off to the oval office. I think can, I think I can.....
Trump Golf Count

I don't understand why President Trump would say this publicly. Privately, okay. But why piss off the South Koreans now? This and the withdrawal from the South Korean trade deal right now makes no sense.

South Koreans puzzled by Trump's 'appeasement' tweet
/----/ Because he's a strong leader who calls a spade a spade and has no time for PC diplomatic speak. Thank God
Acceptable position. Why not do that privately? Doing it publicly helps Kim believe there is a wedge between South Korea and its strongest ally. And it makes South Korea wonder if we are a steady ally which could drive it to explore stronger ties with China or Russia. How does that help, exactly?
/----/ rather than assume the worst, give him the benefit of the doubt as you would Obozo.

600x39613.jpg

Off to the oval office. I think can, I think I can.....
Trump Golf Count

Really? You didn't see this coming?? :rofl:

Here ya go:
Obama-Created-Caddy-Job.jpg

Obama-Leadership-Leading-From-the-Back-Nine.jpg

20-Hilarious-Obama-Golf-Pics-In-Honor-of-The-Presidents-200th-Golf-Game.jpg

GOLF-blog427.jpg

And my personal favorite:
images

Sorry Black, but you walked right into it.

I'll let you have the last word. I have to go clean my
upload_2017-9-4_14-27-51.jpeg

Forum List

Back