Our Brother Is A Traitor To America. He Should Be Kicked Out Of Congress.

As long as the "squad" gets to stay. :laugh:

1627831701983.png

The guy's a nutbar loon.

But the people have the right to elect a nutbar loon.

FFS, they did so with Orange Jesus.

The guy's a nutbar loon.

But the people have the right to elect a nutbar loon.

FFS, they did so with Orange Jesus.

I would be very embarrassed if he represented me.

if he was democrat you would not have commented on the guy at all...
Hisar is a traitor. If a dem was a traitor who wanted to overthrow the government, I would be honest enough to say so. I think you’re honest enough to acknowledge what Gosar is.

Hisar is a traitor. If a dem was a traitor who wanted to overthrow the government, I would be honest enough to say so. I think you’re honest enough to acknowledge what Gosar is.
i have no idea who the guy is....i just know dana is pretty dam one sided.....thats what i was pointing out....

Paul Gosar and his family have been going at each other as far back as 2017. It's not been any secret here in the state and even the New York Times made note of it:
1627833505243.png

The intra-family feud has no effect on his electability. He's in a safe Republican district:
1627833459244.png

Nearly 70% of the vote for US House seat from Arizona. Gosar's democrat opponent barely 30%.

Guess Gosar's brothers didn't hold any sway with Arizona's voters.

Typical MSN. They disagree with the guy so they want to get rid of him. McCarthy was a victim of the same type of lynching. Democrats created HUAC and Hollywood blacklisted it's own but they managed to blame the era on a single minority party republican senator. .

Forum List

Back