Our country was formed by....immigrants!

Since America was not a country at the time, those coming here were not immigrants they were conquerors. Now that America is an established country, accepting illegal aliens into our country is like opening the door to foreign conquerors.

Or was that by common citizens owning and bearing military grade guns?

What do you think?

At the time of the revolution 24% of the population of the 13 colonies were foreign born. If you count 2nd and 3rd generation, that would bring it up to well above 60%, so, yes, our country was formed by immigrants.

What do you think?

At the time of the revolution 24% of the population of the 13 colonies were foreign born. If you count 2nd and 3rd generation, that would bring it up to well above 60%, so, yes, our country was formed by immigrants.

Ignorance.....immigration is a COUNTRY'S policy...There was no country at that time. See my post to 'Stormy.'

col·o·nist
ˈkälənəst/
noun
  1. a settler in or inhabitant of a colony.
A settler is a person who has migrated to an area and established a permanent residence there, often to colonize the area

What do you think?

Call early settlers whatever you want...but let’s all thank God that it was the British who masterminded the development of the U.S.A...imagine if Spaniards or the like would have conquered this land...it would be just like every other brown shithole in the world..huh?

That was then, this is now. Immigrants of today are not patriots seeking a better life. They're parasites seeking a handout.

That was then, this is now. Immigrants of today are not patriots seeking a better life. They're parasites seeking a handout.

Come on dude..... they are not all parasites. I know many that are hard working people.

That said, the fix is simply to eliminate the programs that allow parasites, whether they are citizens or not.

Come on dude..... they are not all parasites. I know many that are hard working people.

That said, the fix is simply to eliminate the programs that allow parasites, whether they are citizens or not.
I know some who are hard working people too but not the majority. And even the ones who DO work hard usually vote Democrat because they think Democrats actually CARE about them. They don't.

“Working hard” isn’t enough.

I know some who are hard working people too but not the majority. And even the ones who DO work hard usually vote Democrat because they think Democrats actually CARE about them. They don't.
How would know how they vote or if they do?

Forum List

Back