Our country was formed by....immigrants!

Legal immigrants with military grade weapons actually.
In reality it was invaded and stolen by genocidal terrorists( "discovered" as they prefer you repeat----and kill anyone in disagreement) and built by humans they bought with funds borrowed from people( they would prefer---"voluntary labor"----but they forgot to add that lie), at interest, they supposedly were liberated from.
In 1913 they surrendered and today, the song remains the same.

In reality it was invaded and stolen by genocidal terrorists( "discovered" as they prefer you repeat----and kill anyone in disagreement) and built by humans they bought with funds borrowed from people( they would prefer---"voluntary labor"----but they forgot to add that lie), at interest, they supposedly were liberated from.

What a crock!

What a crock!
That's the beauty of freedom of expression. It can bring stuff like this out.

This is why they want to "fundamentally change" this country. You don't want to fundamentally change something you love.

Oh boy, those were the times...the way things were.
“A caveman once killed a family of cavemen and took their cave...THE END.”

Or was that by common citizens owning and bearing military grade guns?

What do you think?

At the time of the revolution 24% of the population of the 13 colonies were foreign born. If you count 2nd and 3rd generation, that would bring it up to well above 60%, so, yes, our country was formed by immigrants.

Ignorance.....immigration is a COUNTRY'S policy...There was no country at that time. See my post to 'Stormy.'

Well, if you're going to claim other people are ignorant based on technicalities, you're going to need to do better than fail on the technicalities. A "country" is an area of land. It is not a type of polity. Country can refer to the extended non-sovereign area beyond the borders of a polity but still within its influence (such as the countryside surrounding a city-state), or it can refer to a continuous area occupied by culturally linked people of separate polities (much like the country of Greece in classical times was a region comprising the whole of an ethno-cultural group, but contained many polities that were otherwise unconnected). There were instead a variety of polities, from quasi-communist chiefdoms to expansive empires.

^So this is the horseshit they're teaching in the indoctrination centers, aye?

:badgrin:

What a crock!

Every major nation has invaded a foreign land, Likkmee must have taken revisionist leftie history.

----------------------------------------- mostly agree but i think that they were Colonists , invaders , mostly Protestants with the Will and Spirit and VISION to make something out of this place weren't they SLiberty .

And they had some nice Steel swords and Blunderbusses , military grade of course !!

----------------------------------------- mostly agree but i think that they were Colonists , invaders , mostly Protestants with the Will and Spirit and VISION to make something out of this place weren't they SLiberty .

The definitions are circular concerning colonists, migrants and the other terms used here.

Every major nation has invaded a foreign land

Including Israel, right?

No, the UN gave it to them.

I see. So Israel is special. They are singularly righteous among all nations on Earth.

What’s your point with your OP?
I’ve noticed you like to play some weird trivial bullshit...spit it the fuck out already and stop with the hair splitting and circle talk.

The definitions are circular concerning colonists, migrants and the other terms used here.
------------------------------------ ok , but i'm thinking INTENT . Colonists see the LUMBER 'trees' and the huge stocks of untouched GOODS like codfish and herds of meat also known as deer and elk plus the beaver skin hats and coats and they wanted to OWN it and SELL it as they escaped Relgious Persecution in the Old World . -------------- just saying .

------------------------------------ ok , but i'm thinking INTENT . Colonists see the LUMBER 'trees' and the huge stocks of untouched GOODS like codfish and herds of meat also known as deer and elk plus the beaver skin hats and coats and they wanted to OWN it and SELL it as they escaped Relgious Persecution in the Old World . -------------- just saying .

Same as any other invader, colonist or immigrant. No one says I'll move to America of my own free will to be an indentured servant any more.

Forum List

Back