Our Country

Relax, the conservative snowflakes, ideologues, racists, xenophobes, homophones, dummies, and deplorables have a hero. He is a fake, but that doesn't matter, give the republicans et al their hero, a draft dodger and vagina grabber, but he says the things they want to say but are afraid to. Let them enjoy their time, happy and content as the elite and the swamp gets all the benefits and they get words. Just say Hillary or Obama and they smile with joy.

Rebecca Solnit: The Loneliness of Donald Trump

Nearly 20 percent of Trump’s supporters disapprove of Lincoln freeing the slaves

“The trick never ages; the illusion never wears off. Vote to stop abortion; receive a rollback in capital gains taxes. Vote to make our country strong again; receive deindustrialization. Vote to screw those politically correct college professors; receive electricity deregulation. Vote to get government off our backs; receive conglomeration and monopoly everywhere from media to meatpacking. Vote to stand tall against terrorists; receive Social Security privatization. Vote to strike a blow against elitism; receive a social order in which wealth is more concentrated than ever before in our lifetimes, in which workers have been stripped of power and CEOs are rewarded in a manner beyond imagining.”
Thomas Frank, What's the Matter With Kansas?: How Conservatives Won the Heart of America

Philip Roth said of Trump: "Whatever I may have seen as their limitations of character and intellect (referring to Nixon and G.W. Bush), neither was anything like as humanly impoverished as Trump is: ignorant of government, of history, of science, of philosophy, of art, incapable of expressing or recognizing subtlety or nuance, destitute of all decency, and wielding a vocabulary of 77 words that is better called Jerkish than English." (Jan. 30, 2017 New Yorker).

I pray for our country every day. I fear this president is taking our beautiful country in the direction V-Putin wants. Just think of all the scandals in this administration.Any president who truly loves their country does not DISGRACE it's Leaders. Any president who truly loves their country DOES NOT ATTACK private citizens. Any president who truly loves their country will do what they have to in order to protect it. Now just think about what I just said and let it soak in for a few mins. This president and his administration blantly LIE to WE the american people. Every day SS stands before the press and vomits out lies knowing she is lying to the people. I wonder how she, others and the Rep Cong will answer this question: Why didn't you do something to stop him? What will your answer be? Just remember who has to live in this world that this administration with help from some in the Rep Cong has and continue to create. I don't care if you are R,D,I or what color your skin is LOVE WILL PREVAIL
Welcome yellowrose. Texas? You're outnumbered, aren't you?

Just looking to see if the poster is consistent or intellectually honest.
Sounded more like a quick deflection, to me. Ping pong ala USMB.

Moabama didn't get liar of the year for nothing. Just looking for consistency and honesty. If the OP doesn't hold both in equal contempt, there is a name for that.

No, that mirror trick doesn't work on me. President Obama did nothing to deserve my contempt. He disappointed me at times, yes. I think it is perfectly possible to hold just one of those two Presidents in contempt, based on their behavior.

23 times maobama said he didn't have the constitutional authority to do what he did on DACA, then he suddenly said he did. When was he lying?

Moabama didn't get liar of the year for nothing. Just looking for consistency and honesty. If the OP doesn't hold both in equal contempt, there is a name for that.

No, that mirror trick doesn't work on me. President Obama did nothing to deserve my contempt. He disappointed me at times, yes. I think it is perfectly possible to hold just one of those two Presidents in contempt, based on their behavior.

Nothing at all? Really?

Jeopardizing your safety by setting 5 terrorist leaders free just isn't 'nuff to draw the old ire, aye?

Add the Puerto-Rican, and it's 6.

Let's not forget the traitor Manning.

Nothing at all? Really?

Jeopardizing your safety by setting 5 terrorist leaders free just isn't 'nuff to draw the old ire, aye?

Add the Puerto-Rican, and it's 6.
Ire isn't the same as contempt. That wasn't one of the ones that set me off, though, NO. Because I'm not on constant alert against Muslims anywhere in the world, and we had been holding them for how many years without the legal authority?

23 times maobama said he didn't have the constitutional authority to do what he did on DACA, then he suddenly said he did. When was he lying?

Is that so? Well, it sure did take them a long time to shoot that E.O. down, didn't it? Do I remember that happening? It took Trump, who is hostile to immigrants and refugees in general, to shoot it down.

I pray for our country every day. I fear this president is taking our beautiful country in the direction V-Putin wants. Just think of all the scandals in this administration.Any president who truly loves their his country does not DISGRACE it's its Leaders. Any president who truly loves their his country DOES NOT ATTACK private citizens. Any president who truly loves their his country will do what they have he has to in order to protect it. Now just think about what I just said and let it soak in for a few mins. This president and his administration blantly blatantly LIE to WE US the american American people. Every day SS stands before the press and vomits out lies knowing she is lying to the people press. I wonder how she, others, and the Rep Cong will answer this question: Why didn't you do something to stop him? What will your answer be? Just remember who has to live in this world that this administration, with help from some in the Rep Cong, has created and continue continues to create. I don't care if you are R,D,I, or what color your skin is

Ignorant and unstructured grammar leads to ignorant and unstructured thought.

Relax, the conservative snowflakes, ideologues, racists, xenophobes, homophones, dummies, and deplorables have a hero. He is a fake, but that doesn't matter, give the republicans et al their hero, a draft dodger and vagina grabber, but he says the things they want to say but are afraid to. Let them enjoy their time, happy and content as the elite and the swamp gets all the benefits and they get words. Just say Hillary or Obama and they smile with joy.

Nearly 20 percent of Trump’s supporters disapprove of Lincoln freeing the slaves

“The trick never ages; the illusion never wears off. Vote to stop abortion; receive a rollback in capital gains taxes. Vote to make our country strong again; receive deindustrialization. Vote to screw those politically correct college professors; receive electricity deregulation. Vote to get government off our backs; receive conglomeration and monopoly everywhere from media to meatpacking. Vote to stand tall against terrorists; receive Social Security privatization. Vote to strike a blow against elitism; receive a social order in which wealth is more concentrated than ever before in our lifetimes, in which workers have been stripped of power and CEOs are rewarded in a manner beyond imagining.”
Thomas Frank, What's the Matter With Kansas?: How Conservatives Won the Heart of America

Philip Roth said of Trump: "Whatever I may have seen as their limitations of character and intellect (referring to Nixon and G.W. Bush), neither was anything like as humanly impoverished as Trump is: ignorant of government, of history, of science, of philosophy, of art, incapable of expressing or recognizing subtlety or nuance, destitute of all decency, and wielding a vocabulary of 77 words that is better called Jerkish than English." (Jan. 30, 2017 New Yorker).
I do adore Rebecca Solnit.

Is that so? Well, it sure did take them a long time to shoot that E.O. down, didn't it? Do I remember that happening? It took Trump, who is hostile to immigrants and refugees in general, to shoot it down.

Talk about a deflection, care to address the question?

I do adore Rebecca Solnit.

Ask me how much I care about Rodan. :rolleyes:

Oh good grief. We survived Bush & Obama. We'll survive Trump. Lay off the Koolaid

Exactly and O and W were the two worst. I'd vote for jimmeh over those two worthless idiots .

Amen to that, sure, he had some dumb ideas and was a pacifist, but he was a real American and I believe very honest.
"When Challenged, I Ran"

Jimmy Crackcorn was eligible for the draft in June, 1942. He used his Daddy's political connections to sit out the war at the Naval Academy. All his poses hide a deeply dishonest and conniving snake.

I pray for our country every day. I fear this president is taking our beautiful country in the direction V-Putin wants. Just think of all the scandals in this administration.Any president who truly loves their country does not DISGRACE it's Leaders. Any president who truly loves their country DOES NOT ATTACK private citizens. Any president who truly loves their country will do what they have to in order to protect it. Now just think about what I just said and let it soak in for a few mins. This president and his administration blantly LIE to WE the american people. Every day SS stands before the press and vomits out lies knowing she is lying to the people. I wonder how she, others and the Rep Cong will answer this question: Why didn't you do something to stop him? What will your answer be? Just remember who has to live in this world that this administration with help from some in the Rep Cong has and continue to create. I don't care if you are R,D,I or what color your skin is LOVE WILL PREVAIL

I made the same connection.
I hope to God he isnt from Texas.

Yup, we like our politicians to be silver tongued liars........ unlike Trump........... :eusa_whistle:

I misspoke. There was no E.O. I will let Politifact present the FACTS of what Obama actually said about the Constitutionality of DACA. (hint: your question was an error in itself)
Obama hedged but didn't say he lacked legal right on DACA

I misspoke. There was no E.O. I will let Politifact present the FACTS of what Obama actually said about the Constitutionality of DACA. (hint: your question was an error in itself)

LOL.....

Yup, we like our politicians to be silver tongued liars........ unlike Trump........... :eusa_whistle:
Well, I respected him and to me the biggest lie he made was having his people go out on the Sunday shows and tell the American people that Benghazi was triggered by a video. All to win the election. No one said he wasn't a politician, but at least he knew his ass from his elbow.

LOL.....

Thanks, herewego. Read my link and then see if your propaganda still applies.

Well, I respected him and to me the biggest lie he made was having his people go out on the Sunday shows and tell the American people that Benghazi was triggered by a video. All to win the election. No one said he wasn't a politician, but at least he knew his ass from his elbow.[/QUOTE]

That's seriously debatable as is evident in "arguments" across the nation...........[

Last edited:

Well, I respected him and to me the biggest lie he made was having his people go out on the Sunday shows and tell the American people that Benghazi was triggered by a video. All to win the election. No one said he wasn't a politician, but at least he knew his ass from his elbow.[/QUOTE]
That's seriously debatable as is evident in "arguments" across the nation...........
Did I leave you speechless, Ringel? LOL

That's seriously debatable as is evident in "arguments" across the nation...........
Did I leave you speechless, Ringel? LOL

Forum List

Back