Our Country

Moabama didn't get liar of the year for nothing. Just looking for consistency and honesty. If the OP doesn't hold both in equal contempt, there is a name for that.

No, that mirror trick doesn't work on me. President Obama did nothing to deserve my contempt. He disappointed me at times, yes. I think it is perfectly possible to hold just one of those two Presidents in contempt, based on their behavior.

23 times maobama said he didn't have the constitutional authority to do what he did on DACA, then he suddenly said he did. When was he lying?

Is that so? Well, it sure did take them a long time to shoot that E.O. down, didn't it? Do I remember that happening? It took Trump, who is hostile to immigrants and refugees in general, to shoot it down.

Talk about a deflection, care to address the question?

I misspoke. There was no E.O. I will let Politifact present the FACTS of what Obama actually said about the Constitutionality of DACA. (hint: your question was an error in itself)
Obama hedged but didn't say he lacked legal right on DACA

Shove you leftist site, I'll take his words over theirs.

Moabama didn't get liar of the year for nothing. Just looking for consistency and honesty. If the OP doesn't hold both in equal contempt, there is a name for that.

No, that mirror trick doesn't work on me. President Obama did nothing to deserve my contempt. He disappointed me at times, yes. I think it is perfectly possible to hold just one of those two Presidents in contempt, based on their behavior.
Yup, we like our politicians to be silver tongued liars........ unlike Trump........... :eusa_whistle:
Well, I respected him and to me the biggest lie he made was having his people go out on the Sunday shows and tell the American people that Benghazi was triggered by a video. All to win the election. No one said he wasn't a politician, but at least he knew his ass from his elbow.[/QUOTE]
That's seriously debatable as is evident in "arguments" across the nation...........
Did I leave you speechless, Ringel? LOL
You wish.......

Somehow it got stuck in your quote and won't let me fix it. :dunno:

I always find it quite amusing when people claim "their" politician is worthy of respect as well as generally being a paragon of virtue and honesty but the opposition is nothing but liars, crooks, scoundrels and thieves.........

:lmao:

I'm sorry yellowrose apparently the welcoming committee failed to give you your badge...

il_fullxfull.1133387955_466t.jpg

Same could be said about any people that can't accept another opinion that is counter to their own and has to silence such opinions.

I pray for our country every day. I fear this president is taking our beautiful country in the direction V-Putin wants. Just think of all the scandals in this administration.Any president who truly loves their country does not DISGRACE it's Leaders. Any president who truly loves their country DOES NOT ATTACK private citizens. Any president who truly loves their country will do what they have to in order to protect it. Now just think about what I just said and let it soak in for a few mins. This president and his administration blantly LIE to WE the american people. Every day SS stands before the press and vomits out lies knowing she is lying to the people. I wonder how she, others and the Rep Cong will answer this question: Why didn't you do something to stop him? What will your answer be? Just remember who has to live in this world that this administration with help from some in the Rep Cong has and continue to create. I don't care if you are R,D,I or what color your skin is LOVE WILL PREVAIL
:20:

23 times maobama said he didn't have the constitutional authority to do what he did on DACA, then he suddenly said he did. When was he lying?

Is that so? Well, it sure did take them a long time to shoot that E.O. down, didn't it? Do I remember that happening? It took Trump, who is hostile to immigrants and refugees in general, to shoot it down.

I misspoke. There was no E.O. I will let Politifact present the FACTS of what Obama actually said about the Constitutionality of DACA. (hint: your question was an error in itself)

LOL.....

Thanks, herewego. Read my link and then see if your propaganda still applies.

Propaganda?
Since when is a video of barry stating he didnt have the authority to okay DACA propaganda?

I pray for our country every day. I fear this president is taking our beautiful country in the direction V-Putin wants. Just think of all the scandals in this administration.Any president who truly loves their country does not DISGRACE it's Leaders. Any president who truly loves their country DOES NOT ATTACK private citizens. Any president who truly loves their country will do what they have to in order to protect it. Now just think about what I just said and let it soak in for a few mins. This president and his administration blantly LIE to WE the american people. Every day SS stands before the press and vomits out lies knowing she is lying to the people. I wonder how she, others and the Rep Cong will answer this question: Why didn't you do something to stop him? What will your answer be? Just remember who has to live in this world that this administration with help from some in the Rep Cong has and continue to create. I don't care if you are R,D,I or what color your skin is LOVE WILL PREVAIL
You've been watching too much MSNBC. Cut back a little on the Commiecrat Fake News.

You've been watching too much MSNBC. Cut back a little on the Commiecrat Fake News.

I second that! :04: ^^^

Welcome yellowrose. Texas? You're outnumbered, aren't you?

I made the same connection.
I hope to God he isnt from Texas.
If she is then she has to be from Austin.

Just looking to see if the poster is consistent or intellectually honest.
Sounded more like a quick deflection, to me. Ping pong ala USMB.

Yup, we like our politicians to be silver tongued liars........ unlike Trump........... :eusa_whistle:
Well, I respected him and to me the biggest lie he made was having his people go out on the Sunday shows and tell the American people that Benghazi was triggered by a video. All to win the election. No one said he wasn't a politician, but at least he knew his ass from his elbow.
If you like your doc...
If you like your plan...
Average family to save $2500...
Just three white lies or what?

Shove you leftist site, I'll take his words over theirs.

He worked around it. He knew it wouldn't be Constitutional to implement so he simply used "delay prosecution." Homeland Security implemented it; there was no E.O. So yes, he said it wouldn't be Constitutional so he didn't do it that way.

LOL.....

Propaganda?
Since when is a video of barry stating he didnt have the authority to okay DACA propaganda?

When it was dug up out of obscurity to feed the "Obama lied" machine. As if you listen to Obama vids for any other reason.

Sounded more like a quick deflection, to me. Ping pong ala USMB.

Well, I respected him and to me the biggest lie he made was having his people go out on the Sunday shows and tell the American people that Benghazi was triggered by a video. All to win the election. No one said he wasn't a politician, but at least he knew his ass from his elbow.
If you like your doc...
If you like your plan...
Average family to save $2500...
Just three white lies or what?

Well, I respected him and to me the biggest lie he made was having his people go out on the Sunday shows and tell the American people that Benghazi was triggered by a video. All to win the election. No one said he wasn't a politician, but at least he knew his ass from his elbow.[/QUOTE]
That's seriously debatable as is evident in "arguments" across the nation...........
Did I leave you speechless, Ringel? LOL
You wish.......

Somehow it got stuck in your quote and won't let me fix it. :dunno:

I always find it quite amusing when people claim "their" politician is worthy of respect as well as generally being a paragon of virtue and honesty but the opposition is nothing but liars, crooks, scoundrels and thieves.........

:lmao:
You know I'm not like that.

LOL.....

Propaganda?

When it was dug up out of obscurity to feed the "Obama lied" machine. As if you listen to Obama vids for any other reason.

So barry's own words are conservative propaganda?

Forum List

Back