Our FBI Is Our Enemy

They are corrupt. They were complicit in the massive fraud that took place. They are now having to cover their ass by going after lawyers.

You know that federal courts are open to the public. And everything that happens there is a matter of public record.

As such, it should be easy to show their corruption by the transcripts of the proceedings, or reports of how the judges handled the proceedings.

Yet not a hint, or a whisper of improper actions. The only thing is your disagreement with the outcome.

You know that federal courts are open to the public. And everything that happens there is a matter of public record.

As such, it should be easy to show their corruption by the transcripts of the proceedings, or reports of how the judges handled the proceedings.

Yet not a hint, or a whisper of improper actions. The only thing is your disagreement with the outcome.
Do you know what "lawfare" is? These judges and prosecutors use our own laws against us. It is high time people figure that out.

Source that.
The sanctions hearing in Michigan from July. They admitted they didn’t check anything they included in their lawsuits and bristled at the idea that they had any requirement to any work to determine if anything they put in those lawsuits was true.

The sanctions hearing in Michigan from July. They admitted they didn’t check anything they included in their lawsuits and bristled at the idea that they had any requirement to any work to determine if anything they put in those lawsuits was true.
You are now a source?

This pjmedia.com page can’t be foundNo webpage was found for the web address: https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2020/10/08/at-least-two-of-gretchen-whitmers-
HTTP ERROR 404

At Least Two of Gretchen Whitmer's Kidnapping Conspirators ...

At Least Two of Gretchen Whitmer's Kidnapping Conspirators Appear to Be Anti-Trump Anarchists
At Least Two of Gretchen Whitmer's Kidnapping Conspirators Appear to Be Anti-Trump Anarchists. By Victoria Taft Oct 08, 2020 10:14 PM ET . Share Tweet . Share . Tweet . Twitter screenshot ...

From search page

Last edited:
We know they were behind Jan. 6th. Of course they say no but do not have any credibility anymore. Now this crap?

The FBI allegedly paid a publisher of white supremacist literature more than $144,000 over 16-plus years to serve as a confidential informant, according to recent filings in an ongoing domestic extremism case.

These allegations were made earlier this month by Kaleb Cole, an accused member of the white supremacist group Atomwaffen. Cole was arrested in February 2020 for allegedly participating in an Atomwaffen intimidation campaign against Jewish people and journalists of color.

On Aug. 13, Cole filed a motion to suppress evidence seized during the FBI’s search of his Texas home. According to Cole, the FBI failed to disclose the sordid background of one of its confidential informants in the bureau’s application for a search warrant.

“The CI [confidential informant] is a convicted felon and currently owns and operates a publishing company that distributes white supremacist writings,” Cole said in his Aug. 13 filing.

Those bastards.
The FBI is doing a fine job...

...of radicalizing, scapegoating and destroying the lives of its already marginalized targets.

What's not to love?

You are the one who should care. I am not prepared to take your word on anything.
Why should I care? I heard it.

You won’t believe anything anyone else says anyway. Providing a source isn’t going to change your delusions.

Why should I care? I heard it.

You won’t believe anything anyone else says anyway. Providing a source isn’t going to change your delusions.
Nothing will change the fact that there was massive fraud.

Forum List

Back