Our next Civil War will be over abortion

So.....killing your fellow Americans in an effort to protect the "sanctity of life" seems logical to you?

If you don't think your beliefs are worth dying for, then feel free not to fight. I personally don't know how I can say I believe in the sanctity of life without being willing to put my own life on the line for it.

Please do not make the mistake of thinking that "not practicing your beliefs the way I think they should be practiced, although I don't share them" is the same as "therefore, you don't really believe it." The problem isn't our alleged hypocrisy; it's your unrecognized hubris.
That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard of.
The idea of killing to protect the "sanctity of life" is simply retarded. Obviously life isn't sacred to you if you're willing to kill.

Is there some part of "We don't live our beliefs to make sense to someone who doesn't share them" which is just not soaking through the solid rock of your skull?

LOL...
That dunning-kruger is kicking your ass.

So.....killing your fellow Americans in an effort to protect the "sanctity of life" seems logical to you?

If you don't think your beliefs are worth dying for, then feel free not to fight. I personally don't know how I can say I believe in the sanctity of life without being willing to put my own life on the line for it.

Please do not make the mistake of thinking that "not practicing your beliefs the way I think they should be practiced, although I don't share them" is the same as "therefore, you don't really believe it." The problem isn't our alleged hypocrisy; it's your unrecognized hubris.
That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard of.
The idea of killing to protect the "sanctity of life" is simply retarded. Obviously life isn't sacred to you if you're willing to kill.
They aren't pro-life....they are pro-control.

Exactly.

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:
people-respond-to-alabama-abortion-ban-law-fb10-png__700.jpg

it will be over the fact we hate each other for whatever current reasons are cited.
Or to protect us from Republicans. A nearly all white party that has a very long list of people they hate and despise.
When there’s violence between Republicans and normal people, generally it’s Republicans looking to attack somebody and normal people looking to defend themselves.
Remember the KKK? Those were Democrats.

How about Black Lives Matters? Democrats.

Antifa? Democrats.

Name even one violent group organized by Republicans.

You can't.
D443cr_X4AEOyof

Why do you think Republicans call themselves Confederates and make heroes and raise Confederate Monuments? Do you think Abraham Lincoln admired confederate traitors?
Looking forward to your explanation of how the Republicans went from northern liberals to confederate conservatives.

Following New York's Gruesome Decision, Meghan McCain Calls Out Abortion As Pivotal Issue

While Iowa is going one way, New York is heading off in the opposite direction, allowing abortion all the way to the moment of birth, and beyond.

With Ruth Bader Ginsburg on death watch, a conservative majority to overthrow Roe v. Wade may be closer than you think.

If Roe v. Wade is overturned, our states will be the new battleground, and our nation will be divided between pro-life and pro-abort, just as before the Civil War the states were divided between slave and free.

This is the great moral issue of our time.
Would we allow the death camps of WWII Europe to exist again? Abortion is infanticide and would I hope responsible adults would stand -up against the murder of innocent children.

Infanticide is infanticide. Abortion is not the murder of babies or children.

You don't value a fetus the same as you do a child and I can prove it to you.
You are wrong. Living human being in the womb is a human being and deserve the protection of the Constitution you Nazi bastard.
Many Americans believe differently. Why should your opinion trump theirs?

Many Americans believe differently from you. Why should YOUR opinion trump theirs? And may I point out that that question has a lot more relevancy directed at you, since YOUR opinion was forced onto others without their consent and overriding their wishes as expressed in the laws?
Mine shouldn't trump anyone's. Neither should yours. That's entirely my point. Thanks for agreeing.

Everyone should get to make up their own mind on this topic.

Would we allow the death camps of WWII Europe to exist again? Abortion is infanticide and would I hope responsible adults would stand -up against the murder of innocent children.

Infanticide is infanticide. Abortion is not the murder of babies or children.

You don't value a fetus the same as you do a child and I can prove it to you.
You are wrong. Living human being in the womb is a human being and deserve the protection of the Constitution you Nazi bastard.
Many Americans believe differently. Why should your opinion trump theirs?

Many Americans believe differently from you. Why should YOUR opinion trump theirs? And may I point out that that question has a lot more relevancy directed at you, since YOUR opinion was forced onto others without their consent and overriding their wishes as expressed in the laws?
Mine shouldn't trump anyone's. Neither should yours. That's entirely my point. Thanks for agreeing.

Everyone should get to make up their own mind on this topic.

Couldn't agree more. Not sure why a prolifer would make the case that everyone's opinion is different considering they are the ones that want to force something down the throats of others.

it will be over the fact we hate each other for whatever current reasons are cited.
Or to protect us from Republicans. A nearly all white party that has a very long list of people they hate and despise.
When there’s violence between Republicans and normal people, generally it’s Republicans looking to attack somebody and normal people looking to defend themselves.

Antifa? Democrats.

You can't.
So I’m asking again, was Lincoln on the side of Confederates or not? Because we know that Republicans and Confederates are the same thing.

herritage.jpg

Self-described Nazis and white supremacists are running as Republicans across the country. The GOP is terrified.

If Republicans cared about the kids, they would support healthcare for children and day care and education.
But they don’t because this isn’t about kids. This is about making women property by legislating their bodies.

Which is why Russia isn't out to decide our elections, they want to divide us and destroy us from within. The primary tool is social media, forums just like this. The issues are gun control, immigration, religion, abortion, racism, free speak, and any other hot button issue that arise. They don't care what is done as long as it drives a wedge between neighbors, employees, and politicians.

dude - your one sided pouty faced WAH I DON'T GET MY WAY shit is one of the biggest issues in this country.

go the fuck away.
No you f k off b!tch.

Tell us how much Republican support gay people.

Tell us how much Republicans support atheists.

Tell us how much Republican support white Hispanics.

Tell us how much Republicans support scientists.

Only Six Percent Of Scientists Are Republicans: Pew Poll

If Republicans really supported children, they would want healthcare for children and they would want daycare for children and they would want prenatal care for mothers and they would want education for children.

Republicans don’t support those things. And the reason they give for not supporting those things? It’s not my kid why should I help take care of it.

Go ahead, prove to me that Republicans support children. I dare you.

dude - your one sided pouty faced WAH I DON'T GET MY WAY shit is one of the biggest issues in this country.

go the fuck away.
No you f k off b!tch.

If Republicans really supported children, they would want healthcare for children and they would want daycare for children and they would want prenatal care for mothers and they would want education for children.

Republicans don’t support those things. And the reason they give for not supporting those things? It’s not my kid why should I help take care of it.

You are a distasteful little boy.

I can't speak for Republicans, but the reason I don't support these things is because I don't want government to be my master. And if government is providing us with our needs, that's what they are. You don't seem to get this. Have you ever even thought about it? Do you really want to rely on Trump, or others like him, for your family's most important needs?

go the fuck away.
No you f k off b!tch.

That's because conservatives are too dumb to be scientists. Making fries at McDonald's is more their speed.

Which is why Russia isn't out to decide our elections, they want to divide us and destroy us from within. The primary tool is social media, forums just like this. The issues are gun control, immigration, religion, abortion, racism, free speak, and any other hot button issue that arise. They don't care what is done as long as it drives a wedge between neighbors, employees, and politicians.
they trolled us, got the hate ball rolling and we're doing the rest to ourselves.

Antifa? Democrats.

You can't.
...we know that Republicans and Confederates are the same thing.

No, we don’t know that. Just more hysterical democrat lies and misrepresentations.

There’s that democrat humanism again. “Support all leftist social policies or we will kill millions more babies.” It’s shameless, blood-thirsty extortion. In the Democrat bubble, there are no policies ideas or philosophies that could possibly be legitimate except those of the Democrat party. Everything else is, by definition in their minds, illegitimate evil and heartless. Personal responsibility by the biological parents of a child is to the Democrats, evil. Providing opportunities for a family, or even a single mother if that is unavoidable, to improve their lot in life through hard work dedication education and a degree of risk is evil to the Democrats. Attempting to lift up all Americans without regard for artificial categories enclosed by the left is according to the Democrats evil. To support or even consider anything other than democrat policies is, in their minds, undeniable proof of hatred and disregard for the life that the Democrats ironically would have preferred to snuff out before it even gets to that point. They are shameless thoughtless clueless illogical and irrational.

I can't speak for Republicans, but the reason I don't support these things is because I don't want government to be my master. And if government is providing us with our needs, that's what they are. You don't seem to get this. Have you ever even thought about it? Do you really want to rely on Trump, or others like him, for your family's most important needs?

Again, I'd rather have someone I can vote out of office than someone I can't.

When you try to armwrestle medical care out of an insurance company AFTER you've paid premiums for five years, get back to me.

Again, I'd rather have someone I can vote out of office than someone I can't.

When you try to armwrestle medical care out of an insurance company AFTER you've paid premiums for five years, get back to me.
Lol
12745735_1711779459063068_6093991169712805464_n.jpg

Are we still pissing and moaning in here over a civil war that will never come?

Next slide, please.
dude - kinda already in it.

how do you think this one is going to be fought? in fields with AR15s? loading up hummers (original, not the crappy H3's - those are for the left) with their bump stocks and AK's imported illegally?

look around dude - this is a social war using social media tools. shut down that side, silence those voices.

sorry - that's a war in itself. sorry it's not easily recognizable like your history books and pictures of those REAL evil nazis, but here we are.

So when rightards say the issue should be left up to the states, they were once again, lying.
No, moron. That's why we WANT to overturn Roe v. Wade. It's a federal law STOPPING states from choosing their own solutions. I don't agree with New York, but if they want to burn trimester babies to death in the womb, go for it. Your state, your choice.

Forum List

Back