Our next Civil War will be over abortion

No healthcare.
No education.
No good nutrition.
Republican squat on children.

Typical democrat dis-ingenuousness. "Accept communism or die!"

None of the above items are communist, that's fucking lame.

You want - no, insist - on the state providing all aspects of life, and blatantly threaten to kill the innocent if anyone disagrees. Guess what that is?

What the fuck are you smoking?

We live in a democratic republic where we elect individuals who then vote in laws that govern our country. Yes. I'm for some sort of public healthcare, public schools, safe food and I don't want Republicans to squat on children :21:. That being said, I'm not interested in threatening to kill people if they disagree. Don't be a retard.

What we're seeing from the president and in states across the country is an assault on reproductive rights. But we saw in Georgia exactly how we're going to win this fight: Side by side, lifting each other up. We know what's at stake, and we won't lose.

Trump is picking a fight with women, and it is a fight he is destined to lose!

.... I'm not interested in threatening to kill people if they disagree.......

That's exactly what you're doing here with that tired, empty leftist talking point.

I'm threatening to kill people? Obviously, you're on crack.

You are proposing that any rejection of state control over the functions of life must equate to the acceptance of eliminating that life at the earliest stage. No other way to look at it.

.... I'm not interested in threatening to kill people if they disagree.......

That's exactly what you're doing here with that tired, empty leftist talking point.

I'm threatening to kill people? Obviously, you're on crack.

You are proposing that any rejection of state control over the functions of life must equate to the acceptance of eliminating that life at the earliest stage. No other way to look at it.

Uh, what? Quote me saying anything of the sort. You cray.

On a side note, do you know the definition of the word 'threat'?

Following New York's Gruesome Decision, Meghan McCain Calls Out Abortion As Pivotal Issue

While Iowa is going one way, New York is heading off in the opposite direction, allowing abortion all the way to the moment of birth, and beyond.

With Ruth Bader Ginsburg on death watch, a conservative majority to overthrow Roe v. Wade may be closer than you think.

If Roe v. Wade is overturned, our states will be the new battleground, and our nation will be divided between pro-life and pro-abort, just as before the Civil War the states were divided between slave and free.

This is the great moral issue of our time.
Would we allow the death camps of WWII Europe to exist again? Abortion is infanticide and would I hope responsible adults would stand -up against the murder of innocent children.

Following New York's Gruesome Decision, Meghan McCain Calls Out Abortion As Pivotal Issue

While Iowa is going one way, New York is heading off in the opposite direction, allowing abortion all the way to the moment of birth, and beyond.

With Ruth Bader Ginsburg on death watch, a conservative majority to overthrow Roe v. Wade may be closer than you think.

If Roe v. Wade is overturned, our states will be the new battleground, and our nation will be divided between pro-life and pro-abort, just as before the Civil War the states were divided between slave and free.

Would we allow the death camps of WWII Europe to exist again? Abortion is infanticide and would I hope responsible adults would stand -up against the murder of innocent children.

Infanticide is infanticide. Abortion is not the murder of babies or children.

You don't value a fetus the same as you do a child and I can prove it to you.

You are wrong. Living human being in the womb is a human being and deserve the protection of the Constitution you Nazi bastard.

You are wrong. Living human being in the womb is a human being and deserve the protection of the Constitution you Nazi bastard.

A house is on fire. In one room there are two 6 week old fetuses and in the other a 6 month old baby. You only have enough time to go into one room before the house collapses, who do you save?

Mind numbingly stupid thread. If this country is dumb enough to allow abortion to be banned (and I suspect it currently is), an entire generation will mobilize and reverse this historical embarrassment. There will be no civil war.

A house is on fire. In one room there are two 6 week old fetuses and in the other a 6 month old baby. You only have enough time to go into one room before the house collapses, who do you save?

The fetuses will be inside a woman of child bearing years who can make many more fetuses.

The six month old has little to no experiences. No fond memories. No loves, no hates. Basically a blank slate.

Many Americans believe differently. Why should your opinion trump theirs?

What we're seeing from the president and in states across the country is an assault on reproductive rights. But we saw in Georgia exactly how we're going to win this fight: Side by side, lifting each other up. We know what's at stake, and we won't lose.

Trump is picking a fight with women, and it is a fight he is destined to lose!

Oh, so you're a liberal now?

I'm not sure this will be as impactful as you think it is. Only 6% of the population votes based on what they think about abortion. By the time SCOTUS considers this issue, if they ever do, Trump will be long out of office.

Mind numbingly stupid thread. If this country is dumb enough to allow abortion to be banned (and I suspect it currently is), an entire generation will mobilize and reverse this historical embarrassment. There will be no civil war.

I agree. Regardless, it will a costly mess and leave a lasting scar on society. It's the same story whenever self-righteous people think they can make people "better" through force of law.

Damn, I have been told on this message board that our next civil war will be based on gun grabbers, race, communistic democrats, and now, abortion. I guess you can't follow the game without a program.

Were we to have a civil war, it would be over the deep, fundamental divide between the two visions of the world, of which all these issues are just examples/symptoms.

Raving lunatic, Bill Ayers never killed a first responder with a bomb. As always, you're fucking crazed. :cuckoo:

I swear, you right wing freaks are batshit insane.
They sure can't help the lying, can they? No wonder they wanted lying donnie as their king.
Again, the only person proven lying is you, as always. You can't point out where I said I know anyone of them personally because it never happened.

And Bill Ayers bombed his fellow Americans. He and the group he belonged to killed 1st responders. During an interview he actually stated he regretted not perpetrating more bombings.

"Ayers co-founded the Weather Underground, a self-described Communistrevolutionary group with the intent to overthrow imperialism,[3] that conducted a campaign of bombing public buildings (including police stations, the US Capitol Building, and the Pentagon) "
Ayers bombed his fellow Americans........why wasn't he charged and convicted then?

Learn why he was never convicted, dumbass! Don't assume!
He wasn't charged, no less convicted, of murdering any first responders because he never did. easyt65 is an idiot for thinking he did.

Interesting how Republicans/conservatives are guilty from the moment there's a rumor of an accusation, but Democrats/leftists are innocent until convicted, and maybe not even then.

Because I'm fairly certain I've NEVER heard you utter the phrase "He hasn't been charged, much less convicted" about President Trump, for example.

Forum List

Back