Our President is clueless

Trump: Why didn't marchers vote?

2.5 million come out in protest and rather than offer a hand and promise to work with them.....Trump chooses to mock them

Half the USA was mocking the mental midgets.

They marched....what did they accomplish?

Answer: Not a damn thing other than looking like a bunch of deranged jackasses
A small minority were mocking the marchers, while the marchers and America were mocking Trump and the Alt Right.

Yeah right....take your musings and BS and try to snow someone else, toad
You can't handle the facts whenever they discount your feelings.

Yesterday was a great march and victory for the women of America.

Instead of coming to terms with reality, the WH spokesman came out and talked stupid.

What did women win?

Our Presdent is clueless
"Presdent"? Are you a little giddy or simply hungover with grief?

Clueless Presidents have become an American tradition dating back to Jimmy Carter.

Here come the typo police
1) You totally disregarded my comment about clueless Presidents.

2) Typos happen, but this isn't the first time you've been guilty of politically partisan premature-ejaculation in the title of a thread.

Yes, we have had clueless Presidents......Bush and Reagan come to mind
But they surrounded themselves with trusted advisors who kept them from making complete fools of themselves

Trump insists that is advisors act like fools to cover for him

2.5 million come out in protest and rather than offer a hand and promise to work with them.....Trump chooses to mock them
Why would he "work with" the people that he worked long and hard to defeat?

Our President worked hard to defeat 2.5 million women?

are you on drugs this morning? Half of the people who voted for Trump were women. The idea that all women hate Trump is delusional.

Who was that who admitted he had no idea there was no such thing as a 'shovel-ready' project?

Who was it who issued a 'Red Line', backed down, tried to blame the whole world, and got laughed at by the world?

Was that Trump?
You still have no idea what a shovel ready job was

Our Presdent is clueless

Clueless Presidents have become an American tradition dating back to Jimmy Carter.

2) Typos happen, but this isn't the first time you've been guilty of politically partisan premature-ejaculation in the title of a thread.

But they surrounded themselves with trusted advisors who kept them from making complete fools of themselves

more left wing lies and propaganda. He has the most qualified cabinet in history. Surrounding oneself with fools is what Obama did. That's why he was a failed president in every way.

are you on drugs this morning? Half of the people who voted for Trump were women. The idea that all women hate Trump is delusional.
Reading comprehension has never been your strong suit

Our Presdent is clueless

more left wing lies and propaganda. He has the most qualified cabinet in history. Surrounding oneself with fools is what Obama did. That's why he was a failed president in every way.

Qualified in that they oppose the branches of government they lead

why would he "work with" people who propagate lies about him and call for his death?

Trump didn't defeat "women", he defeated Hillary, Obama, democrats, liberals, the DC establishment, the lying media, and the lying pollsters; and he had the help of millions of women in defeating those groups.

wrong, what they oppose is the corruption and incompetence in those branches of govt.

you just don't get it yet, probably never will.

It seemed as if Trump showed great restraint in the face of anarchists who deliberately targeted Police Officers and assaulted people on the streets and set fires after his inauguration. Why does the left insist on playing the victim? They have to realize that they look like fools.
That's not us. We think it's funny but we wouldn't do that. We are embarrassed.
When were you appointed spokesman for the Anarchists?
If any of my people disagree let them step forth

why would he "work with" people who propagate lies about him and call for his death?

Trump didn't defeat "women", he defeated Hillary, Obama, democrats, liberals, the DC establishment, the lying media, and the lying pollsters; and he had the help of millions of women in defeating those groups.

You are wasting your time with that clown, move on to something more worthwhile like watching grass grow.

Liberals see no separation between branches of govt - Barry and his by-passing Congress constantly, was proof of that.

Half the USA was mocking the mental midgets.

They marched....what did they accomplish?

Answer: Not a damn thing other than looking like a bunch of deranged jackasses
A small minority were mocking the marchers, while the marchers and America were mocking Trump and the Alt Right.
So was it was an Anti Trump rally and not a Women's Rights Rally?
This is why no one takes them seriously. They cannot even get the reason for the march out correctly.
What this boils down too is a pity party for Hillary Supporters.

You mean the way Obama said in 2009 he didn't want the Republicans having a seat at the table?

I wouldn't extend those loons an olive branch either. Some of the issues they are protesting about are completely inane.

You mean the way Obama said in 2009 he didn't want the Republicans having a seat at the table?

I wouldn't extend those loons an olive branch either. Some of the issues they are protesting about are completely inane.
More revisionist history

Obama gave Republicans more leeway than they deserved

But their intent to block anything related to Obama made it obvious that working to find common ground was a fools errand

In 2009 it was Nancy Pelosi who wouldn't allow Republicans a seat at the table. President Obama's failure was a failure of leadership in allowing her to do it. Remember how he sat back and let the Democratic Congress run things for so long? It was just one of his many mistakes in the first months of office; mistake he never quite recovered from making.

That's not us. We think it's funny but we wouldn't do that. We are embarrassed.
When were you appointed spokesman for the Anarchists?
If any of my people disagree let them step forth
LOL. Okay, Irene.
Madeline Albright said there's a special place in hell for women who don't support women. That's 46℅ of the women. Then there are the liberal women who are going to hell. That's 75℅ of the women in hell.

More revisionist history

Yes, revised by people like you

"We don't mind the Republicans joining us. They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back."

Obama Tells Republicans to 'Sit in Back'

"We've got some work to do. I don't mind, by the way, being responsible. I expect to be held responsible for these issues because I'm the president," Obama said. "But I don't want the folks that created the mess -- I don't want the folks who created the mess to do a lot of talking. I want them just to get out of the way so we can clean up the mess.

"I don't mind cleaning up after them, but don't do a lot of talking," Obama said.

Obama Tells Economic Critics to 'Get Out of the Way'

“After they drove the car into the ditch, made it as difficult as possible for us to pull it back, now they want the keys back,” Obama said of the GOP. “No! You can’t drive. We don’t want to have to go back into the ditch. We just got the car out.”

Obama Mocks GOP As Reckless Drivers Who Drove America 'Into The Ditch' (VIDEO) | The Huffington Post

Forum List

Back