Our President is clueless

Trump: Why didn't marchers vote?

2.5 million come out in protest and rather than offer a hand and promise to work with them.....Trump chooses to mock them
He's right. Don't protest, vote in 2018 an 2020

The right to protest is as sacred as the right to vote

Our President's utter disdain for the protestors does not bode well for a man suffering with approval rates in the high 30s

But Trump chooses to declare the polls as bogus and the protests as irrelevant.

Not the mark of a true leader
------------------------------------------------------------- glad you said that , I think that 'gwb' was rated lowly but left office with higher approval . We will see but the same will happen with the Trump in my opinion RWinger

2.5 million come out in protest and rather than offer a hand and promise to work with them.....Trump chooses to mock them

The right to protest is as sacred as the right to vote

Our President's utter disdain for the protestors does not bode well for a man suffering with approval rates in the high 30s

But Trump chooses to declare the polls as bogus and the protests as irrelevant.

Not the mark of a true leader
I'm a liberal but I can totally see his side of this. It'd be nice if he apologized and said let's move on but then this same feminist movement who lost would then start making demands.

I hope they stay fired up for 2018. Will more of them than Republicans show up to the midterms? If not they can forget about their liberal agenda.

I'm glad they are staying passionate but where was the protests before the election?

You/we did a horrible job making your case. Abortion, gay rights, women issues,

Trump is an amazing salesperson. And Americans aren't that smart.

Stop complaining about the politicians. It's the people who suck- George Carlin

My wife's cousins were there and they are totally ignorant of politics and economics.

It seemed as if Trump showed great restraint in the face of anarchists who deliberately targeted Police Officers and assaulted people on the streets and set fires after his inauguration. Why does the left insist on playing the victim? They have to realize that they look like fools.

Our Presdent is clueless
"Presdent"? Are you a little giddy or simply hungover with grief?

Clueless Presidents have become an American tradition dating back to Jimmy Carter.

Here come the typo police
1) You totally disregarded my comment about clueless Presidents.

2) Typos happen, but this isn't the first time you've been guilty of politically partisan premature-ejaculation in the title of a thread.

It seemed as if Trump showed great restraint in the face of anarchists who deliberately targeted Police Officers and assaulted people on the streets and set fires after his inauguration. Why does the left insist on playing the victim? They have to realize that they look like fools.
That's not us. We think it's funny but we wouldn't do that. We are embarrassed.

If we controlled the Senate or if you didn't have such a big majority you would but the truth is you don't. These people need to save it for 2018
Meaning that Trump and the Republicans have two years to get their act together and prove they can handle the job.

I love watching these clueless, braindead, leftists melt down. When these traitorous morons cry, we all win.
Trump easily wins 2020.
If not how embarrassed will trump be being a 1 termer.

I actually hope trump does win 2020. That will mean he did what he said he would do.

I hope he solves gangs like he said he would. If he could make black communities safe wouldn't that be something?

2017 is the first indicator. Governors' races in NJ and VA, legislative races in NJ, VA, and NC, and several special House elections for the seats of Republicans leaving to be in Trump administration.
Republicans have deep pockets and their candidates are well funded with dark money even at a local level.

The American people are allowing Republicans to perform a great experiment. They will remove safety nets, Defunding, deregulate, shrink the government, pass right wing legislation, break unions, get us into wars a diplomatic president would avoid, build bombs not bridges. They'll be tough on crime and ban abortion. This is what the voters asked for.

You get the point. We're going to try it their way. I say Americans need a dose of Republican rule so they will realize they don't like it. Hopefully that's 2 years from now not 8 or even 12 years

What a load of shit! You are really that fucking stupid???

What did the protesters want? I heard very few give a coherent response to what they were protesting for most but not all were simply there to make a scene and cause trouble.

They will say they are concerned about "Women's reproductive rights" which is a totally made up thing.

FACT: no one has a right to an abortion. No one has a right to birth control. Row v Wade did not give women the right to an abortion. It only told the government that it could not prevent abortions.

Roe clearly gave women the right to an abortion, every bit as much as you have the right to own a gun.

That's not us. We think it's funny but we wouldn't do that. We are embarrassed.
When were you appointed spokesman for the Anarchists?

Who was that who admitted he had no idea there was no such thing as a 'shovel-ready' project?

Who was it who issued a 'Red Line', backed down, tried to blame the whole world, and got laughed at by the world?

Was that Trump?

What did the protesters want? I heard very few give a coherent response to what they were protesting for most but not all were simply there to make a scene and cause trouble.

They will say they are concerned about "Women's reproductive rights" which is a totally made up thing.

FACT: no one has a right to an abortion. No one has a right to birth control. Row v Wade did not give women the right to an abortion. It only told the government that it could not prevent abortions.

Roe clearly gave women the right to an abortion, every bit as much as you have the right to own a gun.

Really? Educate yourself. It did no such thing. They don't have the right to get boob jobs, but the government can't say that they can't get them. I don't have the right to get hair plugs, but the government can't tell me I can't. Women don't have the right to get an abortion, but the government can't tell them they can't get one. Before RvW, they could throw a woman in jail for it.
My right to own a gun is in the bill of rights, abortion is not.

No charge for the education. You are welcome.

Forum List

Back