Our President supports returning to talking filibuster

let this be a lessen to McConnell and the rest of the RINO's in the swamp.....when you hold the key use it....
Too bad Trump lost the Senate for them
Those two seats were stolen with unverified ballots.....the same ballots that won Georgia for Joe....
I get it. If you win, you win. If you lose, somebody cheated. That is pathetic.
They know they lost, it's just easier to say it was stolen than admit they supported a loser lol.

They were so mad at Obama, but he won re-election at least, so if they admit Trump lost then it's as if "their side lost" the war.
They lost alright. In 2016 they lost their way and selected a leader to follow off a cliff no matter how great the leap or the splat and the lemmings followed him right off that cliff. Nobody will ever trust a leader from that existing crowd with that on their resume and probably nobody that speak well of that crowd of anti-American Republicans.
And yet you have no concrete facts with which to back that up.
Yes, we know Trump is just as rude as you.

let this be a lessen to McConnell and the rest of the RINO's in the swamp.....when you hold the key use it....
Those two seats were stolen with unverified ballots.....the same ballots that won Georgia for Joe....
They know they lost, it's just easier to say it was stolen than admit they supported a loser lol.

They were so mad at Obama, but he won re-election at least, so if they admit Trump lost then it's as if "their side lost" the war.
They lost alright. In 2016 they lost their way and selected a leader to follow off a cliff no matter how great the leap or the splat and the lemmings followed him right off that cliff. Nobody will ever trust a leader from that existing crowd with that on their resume and probably nobody that speak well of that crowd of anti-American Republicans.
Don't believe it. Who cares? Wait for the next presidential cycle and find out. A hard core trumper would get no Democratic votes, few Independent and would even lose quite a few of the republicans that were conservative. Only trumpers want to live in a country where your vote doesn't count if the party in power doesn't like it.

President Biden supports the effort to return the Senate Filibuster to require Senators to actually talk rather than requiring 60 votes on all legislation

Good way to end Senate Gridlock and actually work.

Truthfully it should be done away with and let get shit done for once!

Don't believe it. Who cares? Wait for the next presidential cycle and find out. A hard core trumper would get no Democratic votes, few Independent and would even lose quite a few of the republicans that were conservative. Only trumpers want to live in a country where your vote doesn't count if the party in power doesn't like it.
I'm a hard core believer that the US is first for US citizens, 2nd for allies and not at all for our enemies.
You're simply pro-yourself.

I'm a hard core believer that the US is first for US citizens, 2nd for allies and not at all for our enemies.
Shut up, stop quoting my posts when you're not responding to me. I keep getting notifications and you're talking to White.

Shut up, stop quoting my posts when you're not responding to me. I keep getting notifications and you're talking to White.
First...eat shit.
2nd...I don't know if that's possible.
3rd...You may be getting that effect because you have someone on Ignore or someone has either both, or one of us, on Ignore.
You are not the 1st to comment on this issue.
But First...eat shit.

Same as you exactly, except, I believe and support the US under our constitution and rule of law, otherwise it would be supporting mob rule. Without it, we would be no better than any of our enemies. Why don't you support it under our constitution and rule of law?

Same as you exactly, except, I believe and support the US under our constitution and rule of law, otherwise it would be supporting mob rule. Without it, we would be no better than any of our enemies. Why don't you support it under our constitution and rule of law?
You're nowhere in my zone.
All your care about is yourself and you were just fine under Trump.
I know lots of people who got their careers back due to Trump's tax break.
If everybody simply supported the US under our constitution and rule of law we wouldn't need a Supreme Court and millions of pages of Case Law.
You referring to such reveals how infantile is your understanding of our legal system.

If everybody simply supported the US under our constitution and rule of law we wouldn't need a Supreme Court and millions of pages of Case Law.
You referring to such reveals how infantile is your understanding of our legal system.
Tough shit. He lost and we're keeping it. :cul2: Shouldn't you be planning your next little attack if you do not like our constitution and laws, or are you just internet mouthy?

Tough shit. He lost and we're keeping it. :cul2: Shouldn't you be planning your next little attack if you do not like our constitution and laws, or are you just internet mouthy?
Like BLM attacking the Federal Building in Portland?
I know, I know, BLM GOOD!
You're boring.

You're boring.
Governor of Oregon should get tough and use his Guard troops on the ground, unless year to year rioting is the platform he ran on. Not sure Oregonians mind, though. I don't remember hearing about a recall movement out there. Heck with the BLM trash. Just some sloganeering Fks looking for attention. You don't see them rioting when black people shoot up a black back yard barbeque, do ya? The whole slogan and the sloganeers mean nothing to those hypocrites.

You're boring.
Governor of Oregon should get tough and use his Guard troops on the ground, unless year to year rioting is the platform he ran on. Not sure Oregonians mind, though. I don't remember hearing about a recall movement out there. Heck with the BLM trash. Just some sloganeering Fks looking for attention. You don't see them rioting when black people shoot up a black back yard barbeque, do ya? The whole slogan and the sloganeers mean nothing to those hypocrites.
You honestly think CNN or MSNBC are going to report this?
I saw a video on Reuters about 3 or 4 days ago that they were burning down a Federal building because the police were trying to stop them from robbing people's houses and raiding stores.

Last edited:

You're boring.
I saw a video on Reuters about 3 or 4 days ago that they were burning down a Federal building because the police were trying to stop them from robbing people's houses and raiding stores.
I don't know. Word is out, though. I knew they had more rioting and knew they set a fire outside the place which was put out and later in the night came back and actually tried to burn the Fed court house itself, but was extinguished with minor damage if we're talking about the same story. I'm not the problem. That state is the problem. My uncle who lived there and left years ago, told me the state went to hell due to the influx of liberals from California. I don't know. I wouldn't want to live there.

You're boring.
I don't know. Word is out, though. I knew they had more rioting and knew they set a fire outside the place which was put out and later in the night came back and actually tried to burn the Fed court house itself, but was extinguished with minor damage if we're talking about the same story. I'm not the problem. That state is the problem. My uncle who lived there and left years ago, told me the state went to hell due to the influx of liberals from California. I don't know. I wouldn't want to live there.
I have a good friend who worked there for 5 years and said he couldn't wait to escape hell.

You're boring.
I have a good friend who worked there for 5 years and said he couldn't wait to escape hell.
They way it's looking, your friend and my uncle made good moves.

You're boring.
BLM does not represent a political party or the President

The TRUMPmob did

Republicans in recent years have effectively weaponized the practice, and some Democrats, newly and narrowly empowered in the Senate, have called to reform the procedure or do away with it altogether.

"It's getting to the point where, you know, democracy is having a hard time functioning," Biden said in the ABC interview.
The harder it is for the government to pass laws the better it is for the people.

Gridlock is good.
BULLSHIT
only a big government lover would think what you think

Gridlock is good. Gridlock keeps the corrupt assholes that make up our government from wasting our money

Last edited:

You're boring.
BLM does not represent a political party or the President

The TRUMPmob did
Then why was Kamala bailing them out of jail all summer long?....

The Filibuster should be completely eliminated!

It is not required by the Constitution.

It is a TOTAL BULLSHIT WAY that ALL our Senators and politicians use to ensure that THEY CANNOT LIVE UP TO THEIR CAMPAIGN PROMISES - and THEY CAN NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE!

For as long as the filibuster exists everything gets blocked unless there's near unanimous agreement (if you can get 60 votes, then you've probably got >95)

This way Senators can make outrageous campaign promises knowing that the opposing side will block them - they can PRETEND to 'fight the good fight', but always get blocked by, and blame their opponents.

Without the filibuster, whoever the majority may be, they will HAVE to pass the legislation that they promise - AND BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR IT.

The filibuster is nothing but a boondoggle used by all Senators to continue to BULLSHIT the American people!

Forum List

Back