Over 200 Cubans Arrested for Obama's Visit

The one alright democrat president is rolling in his grave.

Nothing has changed in Cuba for over 50 years. Now they have played Obama, there is a legacy at stake.

You gotta take a few steps to get from A to Z. This is the step the Prez thought was the best to take at this time. We shall see if he was right. In my opinion, the positives outweigh the negatives.

You gotta take a few steps to get from A to Z. This is the step the Prez thought was the best to take at this time. We shall see if he was right. In my opinion, the positives outweigh the negatives.
Any douche bag would agree.

Any douche bag would agree.
I guess if I'm right we will know who the douche bag is... although, its already pretty obvious

We already know. Anyone trying to justify Obama's behavior is a douche bag.

What are the positives for the US?

Diplomacy

OK, Obama appears to be diplomatic and Cuba gets to send all their rejects to America, quite the deal. Can't wait to see what companies now send their factories to Cuba. We will lose jobs but we will have diplomacy to keep us warm. And meanwhile, the Castro brothers rule with an iron fist, like always.

Although a Cold war, since Cuba hasn't changed in 50 years and makes no promises to change or do anything. Is this another war lost by Obama? (he admitted to defeat in Afghanistan.)

But he believes Castro will see him and fall on his knees and automatically change things. so for him those 200 people is the way things has to be. Obama is just a joke and dangerous not only to us but people around the world

Obama uses Cubans as pawns to feed his ego. I hope he gets food poisoning and croaks.

More than 200 dissidents rounded up and arrested in Cuba one day before Obama’s arrival | Babalú Blog

Yes those protestors are most likely like the Patriotic Militia here. Its about time we make friends with Cuba.
Why? America has some magic that the rest of the world doesn't?

The rest of the world has already opened their arms to Cuba within the last few years. Yes trade with the US will help the people. The ladies in white is a Christian , mainly RC thing, against a regime that is not unlike the Israel one (secular and hates religion) and we are friends with and give money to Israel, so what the heck, why not.

But he believes Castro will see him and fall on his knees and automatically change things. so for him those 200 people is the way things has to be. Obama is just a joke and dangerous not only to us but people around the world
This only exists in the imagination of right-wingers.

Diplomacy

OK, Obama appears to be diplomatic and Cuba gets to send all their rejects to America, quite the deal. Can't wait to see what companies now send their factories to Cuba. We will lose jobs but we will have diplomacy to keep us warm. And meanwhile, the Castro brothers rule with an iron fist, like always.
Nice try but that's not exactly the intended purpose

The deal that Obama made was interesting to say the least. Any American company that opens a business in Cuba will be a minority partner with the Cuban government. That means Castro gets more than half of any profits. I find that a rather large negative.

Name a positive.

They showed a video of the lady protesters in white being beaten with billy clubs. I mean they were getting thrashed by Cuban police.

Forum List

Back