Over 200 Cubans Arrested for Obama's Visit

You gotta take a few steps to get from A to Z. This is the step the Prez thought was the best to take at this time. We shall see if he was right. In my opinion, the positives outweigh the negatives.

I don't knkow crap about Cuba. I am ignorant working hillbilly taxpaying stooge (until layoff). I feel stupid.

Today my man Mark Levin says BHO made an ASS out of himself. Cubans are literally walled off from the elite and tourist beaches etc. The elite use different money. You speak out, you get jailed roughly for long time. You ride "public" bus w/o AC and pass through slow military checkpoints. Living hell. BHO says the Cuban people will determine fate? 50 years ago the elite destroyed the country. The elite live large, The slaves live like caged animals. Whars' da Beef?

The deal that Obama made was interesting to say the least. Any American company that opens a business in Cuba will be a minority partner with the Cuban government. That means Castro gets more than half of any profits. I find that a rather large negative.

Mark Levin seemed to imply any business open up would be on the forbidden side. Only Elite and tourist could be a customer. They won't take the Cuban "people" money.

"Over 200 Cubans Arrested for Obama's Visit"

Proof that the idiotic policy toward Cuba advocated by conservatives failed long ago, and that the president is correct to abandon that failed policy.

You gotta take a few steps to get from A to Z. This is the step the Prez thought was the best to take at this time. We shall see if he was right. In my opinion, the positives outweigh the negatives.

I don't knkow crap about Cuba. I am ignorant working hillbilly taxpaying stooge (until layoff). I feel stupid.

Today my man Mark Levin says BHO made an ASS out of himself. Cubans are literally walled off from the elite and tourist beaches etc. The elite use different money. You speak out, you get jailed roughly for long time. You ride "public" bus w/o AC and pass through slow military checkpoints. Living hell. BHO says the Cuban people will determine fate? 50 years ago the elite destroyed the country. The elite live large, The slaves live like caged animals. Whars' da Beef?
You lost me at Levine... He may be the worst out there, but rush and hannity are pretty damn close too. I wouldn't go around quoting any of Those clowns

The deal that Obama made was interesting to say the least. Any American company that opens a business in Cuba will be a minority partner with the Cuban government. That means Castro gets more than half of any profits. I find that a rather large negative.

Name a positive.
Don't think the goal was to open US businesses there... Diplomacy is the positives. Baby steps people.

Name a positive.
Don't think the goal was to open US businesses there... Diplomacy is the positives. Baby steps people.
If the Manson family kidnapped the entire Florida Keys and imprisoned, tortured and murdered its residents and then obama came along and gave the Manson family a bunch of US money to garner favor with the Mansons and allow US mainland residents access to isolated areas of the Florida Keys, you'd think that is progress?

When a strong U.S. President visits a totalitarian country, the government will release political prisoners as a sign of respect.

When a weak U.S. President visits a totalitarian country, the government will arrest dissidents as a sign of disrespect.

Name a positive.
If the Manson family kidnapped the entire Florida Keys and imprisoned, tortured and murdered its residents and then obama came along and gave the Manson family a bunch of US money to garner favor with the Mansons and allow US mainland residents access to isolated areas of the Florida Keys, you'd think that is progress?
No

You lost me at Levine... He may be the worst out there, but rush and hannity are pretty damn close too. I wouldn't go around quoting any of Those clowns

Of course you wouldn't, and Joseph Stalin would never quote Thomas Jefferson either.

Name a positive.

Diplomacy is not and end in itself. It doesn't accomplish anything positive, then what good is it? What did Obama accomplish? Not a thing, as far as I can tell.

"Over 200 Cubans Arrested for Obama's Visit"

Proof that the idiotic policy toward Cuba advocated by conservatives failed long ago, and that the president is correct to abandon that failed policy.

Your posts are wonders of logic twisting and irrationality.

Name a positive.

Diplomacy is not and end in itself. It doesn't accomplish anything positive, then what good is it? What did Obama accomplish? Not a thing, as far as I can tell.
If he did I'm pretty sure you still wouldn't see it

Obama uses Cubans as pawns to feed his ego. I hope he gets food poisoning and croaks.

More than 200 dissidents rounded up and arrested in Cuba one day before Obama’s arrival | Babalú Blog

Think about it. Obama can't stop people being arrested. These people might have been arrested anyway at some point.

What he can do is go there, open things up, help Cuba become richer, and give the Cuba people the chance to run their own country.

The US talking about other countries locking people up is like an obese person telling others not to eat too much.

Name a positive.

You should be able to tell us what he accomplished.

Name a positive.
I think any influence we can have with them through diplomatic relations will help their people more than giving them the cold shoulder. I understand why we did it in the past but in the now I think it would be a great thing if we could help influence some change. Obama is the best suited to do this. Way better than trump or Clinton would do

Last edited:
Obama uses Cubans as pawns to feed his ego. I hope he gets food poisoning and croaks.

More than 200 dissidents rounded up and arrested in Cuba one day before Obama’s arrival | Babalú Blog
Look, both North Vietnam and China are communist dictatorships. Both lock up dissidents at the drop of the hat. We have diplomatic relations with both China and North Vietnam. There is no reason to not have diplomatic relations with Cuba if we are going to have them with other communist countries.

Get a brain.

Any douche bag would agree.
I guess if I'm right we will know who the douche bag is... although, its already pretty obvious

We already know. Anyone trying to justify Obama's behavior is a douche bag.
No, it's you that is the 'douche' and everyone knows it.

Name a positive.

You should be able to tell us what he accomplished.
Diplomacy

Name a positive.
I think any influence we can have with them through diplomatic relations will help their people more than giving them the cold shoulder. I understand why we did it but think it would be a great thing if we could help influence some change

Your belief that diplomatic relations always have a positive outcome isn't supported by the historical evidence. Just consider Neville Chamberlain and the Munich agreement.

Any douche bag would agree.
I guess if I'm right we will know who the douche bag is... although, its already pretty obvious

We already know. Anyone trying to justify Obama's behavior is a douche bag.
No, it's you that is the 'douche' and everyone knows it.
I'm not the one having tea with a mass murderer or the one trying to justify it.

Forum List

Back